PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Lolth, bumping her to 3.5 from 3.0

CiceroLelouch
2018-11-12, 12:41 AM
Currently the only form of Lolth and her stats for 3.5 comes from deities and demigods 3.0 I was wondering if anyone has a 3.5 version(updated) or even a homebrew version of her because I can not find one. The group im playing in has ret-coned a lot of the 3.0 material and changed some things if it was never updated to 3.5.

I would do it myself but im unsure how to convert it and the differences between characters in 3.0 to 3.5 and what would change from her stats/abilities/spells.

Crake
2018-11-12, 12:54 AM
Currently the only form of Lolth and her stats for 3.5 comes from deities and demigods 3.0 I was wondering if anyone has a 3.5 version(updated) or even a homebrew version of her because I can not find one. The group im playing in has ret-coned a lot of the 3.0 material and changed some things if it was never updated to 3.5.

I would do it myself but im unsure how to convert it and the differences between characters in 3.0 to 3.5 and what would change from her stats/abilities/spells.

There's actually a handy little update booklet that tells you how to go about applying changes to the 3.0 deities listed in deities and demigods. It gives instructions by class, by deity rank, and the salient divine abilities, and probably more, like feats and whatnot.

You can find the update booklet on the official WotC website here (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20030718a).

CiceroLelouch
2018-11-12, 12:59 AM
Thanks! thats super useful i had no idea this existed!

Thurbane
2018-11-12, 01:00 AM
Not exactly what you were asking for, but there's 3.5 stats for an Aspect of Lolth: Miniatures Handbook p.51.