PDA

View Full Version : Humble request to the Author: Give Roy a ring side seat at Miko's judgement!

Alex Warlorn
2007-09-19, 06:02 PM
Humble request to the Author: Give Roy a ring side seat at Miko's judgement! Seriously, Miko openly rejected twice working for the force of evil, but at the same time her brash actions led to the destruction of the third gate and Xykon's escape. So she's stuck in the middle.
Even if she doesn't get thrown to the devils, I think Roy would want to see her face when she doesn't get to the same after life as her team mates.

Edea
2007-09-19, 06:09 PM
:smallsigh: MY request is to erase Miko from OotS existence. Permanently.

Yeril
2007-09-19, 06:16 PM
I have a request that every character acts like miko

and every characters clothes change to match miko's

and hair and skin colour too..

and appearance

and personality

infact I just want the comic to be "Order of Miko" which is about two humans, a dwarf and a halfling all male, and a female human miko and a slightly gender confused Miko who is an elf.

also theres a half-orc miko called miko who likes puppies

and Miko's evil twin, okim.

naturaly... :smallwink:

oh and the "bad guy" of the comic is also miko.

monty
2007-09-19, 06:52 PM

and appearance

and personality

infact I just want the comic to be "Order of Miko" which is about two humans, a dwarf and a halfling all male, and a female human miko and a slightly gender confused Miko who is an elf.

Oh gods no. I would be ashamed to read the comic if that happened.

EvilElitest
2007-09-19, 06:59 PM
I think the idea of making this comic the Order of Miko is a picture of living hell

Anyways, Roy will most likely be called as a witness
from,
EE

blackspeeker
2007-09-19, 07:20 PM

and appearance

and personality

I WANT THAT!

Kreistor
2007-09-19, 07:44 PM
Another "No!" vote. Miko is gone and forgotten. RIP

David Argall
2007-09-19, 08:19 PM
I have to say the idea is appealing. However, Roy would be a witness, rather than a pure member of the audience.
Now she will need a defending attorney. Eugene?
Of course, we have already have had 1 trial, and the author seems to prefer to deal with ideas only once.

Still, I must point out that Miko is the charcter most completely finished off, and any re-appearance, no matter how useful to the comic, still has to overcome that disadvantage.

Green Bean
2007-09-19, 08:19 PM
I think the idea of making this comic the Order of Miko is a picture of living hell

You realize that you totally asked for this, right? :smallamused:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h87/osiris32/ootm.png

Lira
2007-09-19, 08:28 PM

That's fantastic XD. I'm laughing in real life.

EvilElitest
2007-09-19, 08:31 PM

Oh god my eyes, what did i do to deserve this

Don't answer that
from,
EE

Green Bean
2007-09-19, 08:34 PM
EE, your disgust is all the pay I'll ever need. :smallcool:

mause
2007-09-19, 08:37 PM

why the hell is miko-haley blinking at v-belkar?

Green Bean
2007-09-19, 08:45 PM
why the hell is miko-haley blinking at v-belkar?

Miko-Haley is winking at the camera. It wouldn't be OotM without breaking the fourth wall a little. :smalltongue:

yoshi927
2007-09-19, 08:50 PM
My only request regarding Miko is that she not have some sort of dumb "redemption" arc. Seriously, it would ruin the character, and actually alienate most of the people who are her fanbase right now. :smallcool:

Nerd-o-rama
2007-09-19, 08:57 PM
As to the topic, there's no such thing as humbly directing an author on how to write his story.

As to h_v, you are my hero, good sir, and an exemplar of smartassery we should all look up to.

Edea
2007-09-19, 09:06 PM
I must be undead, becuase I just got turned; GOD what a revolting image :smalleek:

basilisk 89
2007-09-19, 09:10 PM
I must be undead, becuase I just got turned; GOD what a revolting image :smalleek:

I know.... I just can't get past the lack of fangs.

dakiwiboid
2007-09-19, 09:13 PM
h_v, you are not a well man, and I mean that as the sincerest of compliments! Thank you very much!

monty
2007-09-19, 10:22 PM

...some of the Mikos are smiling. How does that work now?

Edea
2007-09-19, 10:45 PM
Exceedingly powerful psychotropic substances?

monty
2007-09-19, 10:59 PM
I always assumed Miko was physically incapable of smiling.

EvilJames
2007-09-19, 11:17 PM
I honestly doubt that there would be any sort of trial. More likely she is already at what ever Arcadian or Mechanausian (or 1st layer Celestian) field or village she was headed for. She already knew she wasn't going with the paladins to the upper regions of Celestia. So I seriously doubt the upper planes would bother with a farcical trial. If there is an encounter it will just be her adjusting to the simple pleasant but unremarkable existence that most good spirits get.

NikkTheTrick
2007-09-20, 12:59 AM
I always assumed Miko was physically incapable of smiling.
Easily fixed:

Razor in mouth. Move towards the right ear.

Repeat the same but going to the left ear.

Success guaranteed.

Edea
2007-09-20, 01:29 AM
Non-OotS related:

That reminds me of Pan's Labyrinth.

EvilJames
2007-09-20, 01:45 AM
Non-OotS related:

That reminds me of Pan's Labyrinth.

That part made me cringe a bit:smallredface: and that's only the second movie to do that.

Hmm guess i was wrong, there will be at least a judgment if not necessarily a trial

Bayar
2007-09-20, 02:28 AM

As one mercenary from Jagged alliance 2 said: Oh my God! That is so revolting!

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-09-20, 06:35 AM
My only request regarding Miko is that she not have some sort of dumb "redemption" arc. Seriously, it would ruin the character, and actually alienate most of the people who are her fanbase right now. :smallcool:

This member of the Miko fanbase wants to see a Miko redemption arc.

But first, I want to see her go totally Blackguard! :smallbiggrin:

Alfryd
2007-09-20, 06:41 AM
But first, I want to see her go totally Blackguard!
Well, the important thing is that she's happy.

@ h_v: Very nice work, but could you make them all the same height, with one a catsuit-clad blackguard, one as a standard paladin, one fallen, one a cyborg inevitable, one a sultry vampire, and one a reincarnated half-elf. Much obliged.

Green Bean
2007-09-20, 06:43 AM
@ h_v: Very nice work, but could you make them all the same height, with one a catsuit-clad blackguard, one as a standard paladin, one fallen, one a cyborg inevitable, one a sultry vampire, and one a reincarnated half-elf. Much obliged.

Your request seems oddly specific. I am suspicious. :smalltongue:

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-09-20, 07:21 AM
Your request seems oddly specific. I am suspicious. :smalltongue:

I'm suspicious too, but I LIKE IT!

Yeril
2007-09-20, 09:38 AM
As a hardcore Miko fan, I would not like to see a redemption arc.

I would like to see her in the Celestia-arc with roy.

If she ever does redeem herself, it MUST be offscreen and then she comes back into battle as a paladin with pure awesomeness.

Roy + order are in a tough fight, suddenly a cloaked paladin appears with a katana, SMITE EVIL! :smallfurious:

:roy: WHAT?! Its.. It cant be.. MIKO??!? :smalleek:

*pulls hood down*

:Hinjo: No? Its me Hinjo? remember? :smallconfused:

:roy: Oh thank god I thought miko was back again, that would of been a nightmare, heheh. :smallsigh:

:miko: (behind roy, in all her paladin glory) Hello Greenhilt. Its nice to see you too.

Alfryd
2007-09-21, 04:23 AM
Your request seems oddly specific. I am suspicious.
It's a nod to the various possibilities- some serious, some not- for Miko's future tossed around on the forums at the time of her dismemberment.

Hello Greenhilt. Its nice to see you too.
Sadly, unless by 'nice' you mean 'I savour the prospect of your imminent smiting', this seems a litttle implausible.

Green Bean
2007-09-21, 05:33 AM
It's a nod to the various possibilities- some serious, some not- for Miko's future tossed around on the forums at the time of her dismemberment.

Ah. You see, my theory is that there will be four new Mikos appearing after her death. There'll be a Miko clone, a black Miko, a Miko energy being, and a Miko cyborg. Of course, none of them will be real, and we'll eventually learn that the real Miko only looked like she was killed. It seems obvious enough.

explanetpluto
2007-09-21, 10:10 AM
Ringside seat? Heck, let's have him testify at Miko's judgment.

Oxymoron
2007-09-21, 10:40 AM
Miko went to Mechanus. After killing her lord Shojo she stopped being borderline lawful good and turned lawful neutral.

I sometimes wonder if the Giant had further plans for her, but since so many fans LOATHED her, maybe he removed her at an appropiate time instead. I mean, I'm no Miko-fan, but that fans threatened to stop reading the comic because she was in it or got physical sick at the sight of her is a bit much and unfair. She did a good job as an antagonist. However, her part in the story is over and I see no further use for her (same goes for Samantha and her dad).