PDA

View Full Version : What is Love? {HSHC} IC

Lentrax
2018-11-14, 02:49 PM
Mid December in Tokyo brings with it the hint of winter. The temperatures have begun to drop and it is common to see students placing coats in with their shoes.

It also means a whole new world of attempts by the school perverts to try and find new ways of taking lewd, or at least unsolicited, photos of all of you.

Except for today. Today, your entire class is in attendance for the first class of the morning, where, according to rumor, you will be joined by a new student. And according to Otoshi, who seems to have a nose for finding information about students (especially female ones) this girl is going to be drop dead gorgeous.

And so, as the bell rings, your teacher, Mr. Ayashi, enters the room. He performs his usual duties of taking attendance, and seeing that everyone is present. Afte that is done, he looks up and sees that the male half of the class, and some of the girls, are preening themselves. He sighs.

"I take it this means that everyone knows we are accepting a new student today. Well, due to her unusual circumstances, the board has allowed her to begin this late in the term. I expect you all to treat her with respect and dignity. I have been allowed by the directors and the academy president to inform you that Ms. Ibuka suffers from acute anxiety, and is currently unaccustomed to large social groups. Please do what you can to make her comfortable. Understand?"

After the class agrees, Mr. Ayashi turns to the door. "Ms. Ibuka? Please come in."

The door slides open, and in through the open door walks a girl with bright pink hair. Almost every boy in the room starts drooling, elbowing each other and pointing to the girl's huge chest, commenting how it rivals some of the other racks in the room. Otoshi, the class pervert, claps a handkerchief over his nose as a stream of blood starts spurting out his nostrils.

Reiko's head is slumped slightly, and she seems almost tired. Her hair obscures her face until she turns to face the class and bows. Her voice is low and almost mumbling as she starts to speak, causing everyone in the class to lean forward, straining to hear her.

Hello. My name is Ibuka Reiko. I hope to find many new friends here. Thank you. When she straightens back up, her bright blue eyes pierce the class, causing a collective sigh of unbridled romance. But the gaze does more to each of you. You remember those eyes from... somewhere, you're sure of it. But where? Maybe you should ask her and find out. But the seats next to you are occupied...

Make sure the only empty chair in the room is the one next to you by whatever means necessary! +2 VP, and be the envy of everyone else in the class!

Illven
2018-11-14, 10:01 PM
That's when Lissa took one look at the girl's beauty and reflexively shoved a guy out of what would hopefully by Ibuki's seat

Oh, um crap, I'm sorry. Ibuki there's a seat here, right? Lissa let out.

And a chest as big as Ibuki to mollify the guy, and being the only daughter of the much feared Delacroix family.

Well he didn't really want to raise a stink.

Conflict, Warrior way, School queen, and fearsome reputation.

Phobia
2018-11-14, 11:19 PM
"I'm sure she won't be that gorgeous.." Midori Matsuda, daughter of a great detective, mused to herself on this chilly winters day. Or at least she hoped she wouldn't be because Midori wasn't feeling particularly gorgeous today with her huge coat dwarfing her very small and slight form most times. Compared to most other ladies her physique wasn't exactly.. curvaceous.

"What am I doing? I shouldn't be comparing myself to other women, I should be supporting them!" She thought to herself as a more determined look spread across herself. Yes, definitely, no matter how gorgeous this new girl turned out to be she would receive nothing but her unconditional support and fri..end..ship..

Pink.. hair..?

All breath left her body as Ibuka Reiko entered her life. Midori sat in stunned silence by the woman that was joining their class, no.. the goddess. How did she end up here?

"Oh my god why can't I breath, am I not breathing? What is this.. feeling.. oh, jeez..."

Unable to do anything of her own accord in such a state, Midori must rely on LUCK's hand. +2 to the roll based on Connections in the hope that the teacher will be leery that they will be seated next to a bad seed or a perv and put her somewhere safe next to the Class Rep.

jamieth
2018-11-15, 01:30 AM
Actually, there was an empty seat near Fujiko... or, at least, an empty desk, which was left empty by the virtue of lacking a chair near it. That was because Fujiko was currently occupying two chairs at once.

That was because, with the uniform coat limiting her movements, she couldn't properly warm up on the way to school, as she usually did in the warmer seasons, so decided to do that in class, and was curently sitting in a split, with one leg on either chair.

She wasn't completely oblivious, though, and when the teacher introduced the new student, she was quick to shift back to her chair and raise her hand, "Ayashi-sensei, there's a free spot over here!"

Strong Skill, Athletic +2, Odd Roll

AutumnLotus
2018-11-15, 02:15 AM
New students were rarely an interesting topic to Haruka. This news was all but forgotten over the weekend, and was honestly surprised there was an announcement at all. Who really cares anyways? New people blended into the crowd, and disappeared without a trace. The young woman struggled to keep her eyes open, the early morning wakeup after a long night of rocking out.

And then the new girl appeared. Nervous, quiet, and Pink hair? In any other instance Haruka would have dismissed her existence entirely. But her face was so vaguely familiar to her. It certainly wasn't from one of her gigs. Just imagining this sort of girl at a concert made her snort in amusement. Maybe it was someone from grade school? All that mattered was that she was interesting, someone that catches the eye and holds her attention.

But now came the issue: she couldn't talk to her if she was across the room, and knowing some of the boys the girl might be scared into a coma by the end of the day. She needed a barrier in between their weirdness and the newbie. And currently all the desks near her were already taken. This needed to be resolved, quickly.

"Yo, Tamoshide! Would you mind taking up another seat? I know you've been crushing on the Fujiko chick, and I really need to keep the transfer girl safe from the creeps. I'll owe you one" the girl grabbed the attention of her male desk neighbor with a loud whisper, a strong young man she met from a few games of soccer. Whole certainly friendly with eachother, and having a connection via love of great music, she wouldn't lose much with this seat swap. Plus it meant seeing one of her buddies have a shot at a date, so win-win.

Allure roll, via jolly good Bribery
Star Quality: +1 for being an all girls roll
One of the Guys: if the protag is counting as stressed by love, rather then just stressed by life in general, get a bonus
Don't think this is a opposed roll right? If it is then Stage Presence give a +1 to Allure rolls
Finally using Odd Affinity for this roll

Xenopax
2018-11-15, 07:18 AM
Saki was being helped by one of the guys with her Kanji. Or atleast he was trying to help her and she was failing miserably. But all such thoughts were swept aside as the new girl came in. She...She was beautiful but there was something about her that beyond words. Saki immediately turned to Satoshi (the guy sitting next to her) and said, "Satoshi you mind moving seats? I want to talk with the new girl! I'll owe you one! Well another one alongside the one for trying to teach me Kanji. Pretty please! she folds her hands and does a little half head tilt. She read in Manga that's how girls are supposed to ask for things.

Lentrax
2018-11-16, 10:13 AM
Actually, there was an empty seat near Fujiko... or, at least, an empty desk, which was left empty by the virtue of lacking a chair near it. That was because Fujiko was currently occupying two chairs at once.

That was because, with the uniform coat limiting her movements, she couldn't properly warm up on the way to school, as she usually did in the warmer seasons, so decided to do that in class, and was curently sitting in a split, with one leg on either chair.

She wasn't completely oblivious, though, and when the teacher introduced the new student, she was quick to shift back to her chair and raise her hand, "Ayashi-sensei, there's a free spot over here!"

Strong Skill, Athletic +2, Odd Roll

Mr. Ayashi’s attention seems to be elsewhere and doesn’t notice you speaking until after he has already sent Reiko off. When he does turn back, he waves you down. “It is too late for that now, Ms. Takaoka. And please remember to not utilize our classroom equipment for exercise.”

New students were rarely an interesting topic to Haruka. This news was all but forgotten over the weekend, and was honestly surprised there was an announcement at all. Who really cares anyways? New people blended into the crowd, and disappeared without a trace. The young woman struggled to keep her eyes open, the early morning wakeup after a long night of rocking out.

And then the new girl appeared. Nervous, quiet, and Pink hair? In any other instance Haruka would have dismissed her existence entirely. But her face was so vaguely familiar to her. It certainly wasn't from one of her gigs. Just imagining this sort of girl at a concert made her snort in amusement. Maybe it was someone from grade school? All that mattered was that she was interesting, someone that catches the eye and holds her attention.

But now came the issue: she couldn't talk to her if she was across the room, and knowing some of the boys the girl might be scared into a coma by the end of the day. She needed a barrier in between their weirdness and the newbie. And currently all the desks near her were already taken. This needed to be resolved, quickly.

"Yo, Tamoshide! Would you mind taking up another seat? I know you've been crushing on the Fujiko chick, and I really need to keep the transfer girl safe from the creeps. I'll owe you one" the girl grabbed the attention of her male desk neighbor with a loud whisper, a strong young man she met from a few games of soccer. Whole certainly friendly with eachother, and having a connection via love of great music, she wouldn't lose much with this seat swap. Plus it meant seeing one of her buddies have a shot at a date, so win-win.

Allure roll, via jolly good Bribery
Star Quality: +1 for being an all girls roll
One of the Guys: if the protag is counting as stressed by love, rather then just stressed by life in general, get a bonus
Don't think this is a opposed roll right? If it is then Stage Presence give a +1 to Allure rolls
Finally using Odd Affinity for this roll

Tamoshide shakes his head. “Not today.” As you start to wonder why he wouldn’t want to move, you notice his arm is in a sling.

Saki was being helped by one of the guys with her Kanji. Or atleast he was trying to help her and she was failing miserably. But all such thoughts were swept aside as the new girl came in. She...She was beautiful but there was something about her that beyond words. Saki immediately turned to Satoshi (the guy sitting next to her) and said, "Satoshi you mind moving seats? I want to talk with the new girl! I'll owe you one! Well another one alongside the one for trying to teach me Kanji. Pretty please! she folds her hands and does a little half head tilt. She read in Manga that's how girls are supposed to ask for things.

Sadly, despite the manga perfect image, Satoshi is too busy holding a handkerchief to his nose as he stares in open wonder at Reiko.

That's when Lissa took one look at the girl's beauty and reflexively shoved a guy out of what would hopefully by Ibuki's seat

Oh, um crap, I'm sorry. Ibuki there's a seat here, right? Lissa let out.

And a chest as big as Ibuki to mollify the guy, and being the only daughter of the much feared Delacroix family.

Well he didn't really want to raise a stink.

Conflict, Warrior way, School queen, and fearsome reputation.

“Gah!” The guy shouts as he is unceremoniously tumbled from his seat. When he realizes Lissa did this to make room for the new girl, he moves off to find the only other chair unoccupied was by that girl in the back.

"I'm sure she won't be that gorgeous.." Midori Matsuda, daughter of a great detective, mused to herself on this chilly winters day. Or at least she hoped she wouldn't be because Midori wasn't feeling particularly gorgeous today with her huge coat dwarfing her very small and slight form most times. Compared to most other ladies her physique wasn't exactly.. curvaceous.

"What am I doing? I shouldn't be comparing myself to other women, I should be supporting them!" She thought to herself as a more determined look spread across herself. Yes, definitely, no matter how gorgeous this new girl turned out to be she would receive nothing but her unconditional support and fri..end..ship..

Pink.. hair..?

All breath left her body as Ibuka Reiko entered her life. Midori sat in stunned silence by the woman that was joining their class, no.. the goddess. How did she end up here?

"Oh my god why can't I breath, am I not breathing? What is this.. feeling.. oh, jeez..."

Unable to do anything of her own accord in such a state, Midori must rely on LUCK's hand. +2 to the roll based on Connections in the hope that the teacher will be leery that they will be seated next to a bad seed or a perv and put her somewhere safe next to the Class Rep.

As luck would have it, Mr. Akashi did send Reiko toward you. To the seat that miraculously opened up between you and Lissa. You, of course, through your father know of Lissa’s family, and some of what they do, so you wonder if it isn’t something that Mr. Akashi knows of as well, and is trying to curry favor with the girl’s family through the new student.

Whatever you happen to think, at least Reiko is going to be sitting next to you!

2 VP for Lissa and Midori.

Illven
2018-11-16, 12:48 PM
Lissa waves happily at Ibuka.

jamieth
2018-11-16, 05:31 PM
Fujiko frowns a little, and it's hard to say whether she's more disappointed by the missed chance to get familiar with the transfer girl from the very first day, or by the denial of chance for some extra training. Probably both. Oh well, there would be enough time for both...

Lentrax
2018-11-16, 05:37 PM
Lissa waves happily at Ibuka.

Clutching her bag to her chest, Reiko moves to the empty seat. She waves back at Lissa nervously, then takes her seat. She sits at attention, her eyes darting back and forth, like she afraid of the people around her.

Fujiko frowns a little, and it's hard to say whether she's more disappointed by the missed chance to get familiar with the transfer girl from the very first day, or by the denial of chance for some extra training. Probably both. Oh well, there would be enough time for both...

No sooner do you sit in your chair, then a boy sits down in the seat next to you. He is rubbing his upper arm where he was given a fairly hard shove not long before.

Illven
2018-11-16, 11:13 PM
Lissa ***** her head concerned.

Phobia
2018-11-17, 01:53 PM
"Oh my god she's coming this way..." Midori muttered quietly, her breath catching in her throat. The actions of Lissa broke her concentration on the highschool angel and she spared a withering look of disgust for the girl. She looked around for her former seat neighbor and mouthed an 'I'm sorry' his way before Ibuka took her seat. It was a shame that an action of random thuggery had to happen first thing, no wonder the poor girl was scared, and Midori knew she had to suck it up and do her best to make a good impression for the school. She leaned over to the girl and talked to her in a classroom whisper.

"Hi! I mean, h-hello. I'm Midori Matsuda, the Class Rep, and if you need anything I'm here for you, er, here to help you out as I would any student in need." Smooth. "I know that it can be hard to settle into a new place. Don't worry! All the teachers are really nice."

Lentrax
2018-11-17, 02:22 PM
Before she can answer the bell rings, ending morning homeroom.

“Remember what I told you this morning.” Is all Mr. Ayashi says before departing.

Xenopax
2018-11-17, 10:25 PM
Saki slides over to Reiko's desk, hoping to get to talk to her before next period starts. Heyyyyyyy! I'm Saki! Since you said you hoped to make a bunch of new friends, I thought i could be your first! Where're you from?

jamieth
2018-11-18, 11:50 AM
"Yes yes, no using classrool equipment for training", Fujiko replies, showing that she did remember what Mr. Ayashi said this morning... though probably not the most important part of it. Or did she? Anyway, for whatever reason, she left the new girl alone... for now.

Phobia
2018-11-18, 01:48 PM
The bell jerks Midori into reflex mode and she begins to quickly gather her books.

"Yes, sir, Mr. Ayashi!" She chirpily replies before carefully placing the gathered items into her pack and searching it for supplies for the next class.

"Hey, make sure that desk is in it's proper place before next period." She chided to Saki, a student she'd helped acclimate to Japan at the beginning of the term.

Illven
2018-11-19, 12:44 AM
That's when Lissa jumps up, plopping herself on Ibuki's desk.

So, are you okay? Lissa replies.

Lentrax
2018-11-20, 08:25 PM
Saki slides over to Reiko's desk, hoping to get to talk to her before next period starts. Heyyyyyyy! I'm Saki! Since you said you hoped to make a bunch of new friends, I thought i could be your first! Where're you from?

That's when Lissa jumps up, plopping herself on Ibuki's desk.

So, are you okay? Lissa replies.

Reiko look over to Saki, her eyes turning up to the girl. She starts to open her mouth to speak, but before she can say anything, Lissa hops onto the desk. This causes the girl to shriek, and try to shove herself backwards, causing the chair to tip over, spilling the girl onto the floor.

Looking down at the girl sprawled on the floor, you realize that she has also fainted.

Xenopax
2018-11-20, 09:51 PM
Saki attempted to catch her hand but missed and looked at Reikos unconcious form. It was still absolutely stunning. She tells Lissa Gimme a hand with her. We'll get her to the nurses office. she then says louder Class Rep! Me and Lissa are going to take Reiko to the infirmirary!

jamieth
2018-11-21, 01:41 AM
"Uh-oh! I'm with you!" Fujiko rushes after the girls, ready to offer help. Getting to the infirmary on the first day... that seems like a bad omen.

Illven
2018-11-21, 01:50 AM
Lissa lifts her half with little effort on her part.

Lentrax
2018-11-21, 03:09 PM
Reiko whimpers as you start to lift her up.

Illven
2018-11-24, 12:44 AM
We'll get you to the infirmary soon. Lissa assured her.

Lentrax
2018-11-26, 03:24 PM
The nurse brings Reiko inside, lays her down on a bed, and quietly ushers you out, saying that you are not needed.

You return to class, where you spend the next several hours waiting to hear anything about Reiko. Then, just after lunch, you watch as she enters the classroom, and the entire class sighs with relief. She doesn’t seem nearly as anxious as she did before. But what happened to her? How is she, really?

Allure D6: Check in with Reiko. +1VP
Conflict D8: There is obviously something wrong with this girl and surprises! Make sure she isn’t bothered! +2 VP.
Skill D6: Figure our a way for Reiko to be more comfortable! +1VP

Xenopax
2018-11-27, 03:09 AM
Saki scoots by her and puts her hand on her head. You feeling better? You want something warm? d6-1

jamieth
2018-11-27, 08:58 AM
"Hey", Fujiko approaches Reiko's seat with a lunch box in hand, "You hungry? You spent the lunch in the infirmary, right?
Me, I'll be fine, I'm nearly 100 grams over my perfect weight anyway, so help yourself! Oh, and it might be a bit bland, sorry, I made it for myself, and I don't really like hot food..."

Strong Skill

Illven
2018-11-27, 07:24 PM
That's when the class perv went over to Ibuka.

That's when Lissa knew she had one job to do.

Listen! If you bother Ibuka, I'll pop your head clean off~ She said getting him in a headlock and whispering in his ear.

With a throw of the perv to the side, she sat down at the table

Hey! She said brightly.

Graceful, Warrior way, Fearsome reputation

Lentrax
2018-12-03, 10:28 PM
Saki scoots by her and puts her hand on her head. You feeling better? You want something warm? d6-1
Reiko pulls her head away from your hand. Please don’t.

"Hey", Fujiko approaches Reiko's seat with a lunch box in hand, "You hungry? You spent the lunch in the infirmary, right?
Me, I'll be fine, I'm nearly 100 grams over my perfect weight anyway, so help yourself! Oh, and it might be a bit bland, sorry, I made it for myself, and I don't really like hot food..."

Strong Skill

No, thank you. The nurse got me something while I was asleep. I have to take food with my medications, you see.

That's when the class perv went over to Ibuka.

That's when Lissa knew she had one job to do.

Listen! If you bother Ibuka, I'll pop your head clean off~ She said getting him in a headlock and whispering in his ear.

With a throw of the perv to the side, she sat down at the table

Hey! She said brightly.

Graceful, Warrior way, Fearsome reputation

H-hello. She does seem to be doing better. At least this time she didn’t scream and pass out. Though she does seem to be getting anxious with the three of you gathered around.

jamieth
2018-12-10, 08:04 AM
"If you say so", Fujiko shrugs, returning to her seat. If she's disappointed, she hides it well... though, admittedly, 'what is Fujiko thinking?' is a question few in the class can hope to answer with any degree of certainty.

Illven
2018-12-10, 07:11 PM
Are you okay? Lissa replied cocking her head towards the new girl.

Lentrax
2018-12-10, 11:27 PM
"If you say so", Fujiko shrugs, returning to her seat. If she's disappointed, she hides it well... though, admittedly, 'what is Fujiko thinking?' is a question few in the class can hope to answer with any degree of certainty.

W-wait. You d-don’t have to go... I-I n-need to try and get used to being around people again.

Are you okay? Lissa replied cocking her head towards the new girl.

N-no. N-not really. But I am better than I w-w-was this morning.

jamieth
2018-12-11, 01:17 AM
"Oh", Fujiko immediately turns back, "Sure. Training is important, so if I can help you with anything..."

Lentrax
2018-12-11, 10:14 PM
"Oh", Fujiko immediately turns back, "Sure. Training is important, so if I can help you with anything..."

I-I... it’s just... t-this is my first time around anyone besides my family and doctors s-since I got out of the hospital...

Illven
2018-12-12, 06:02 PM
If you're not okay, can I help? Lissa replies.

Lentrax
2018-12-13, 10:03 AM
I don’t... I don’t know. Reiko admits. They told me that it may be difficult... after so long being so isolated...

Illven
2018-12-13, 01:40 PM
Well if I can help, please let me know. Lissa said with a warm smile.

Lentrax
2018-12-13, 05:53 PM
M-maybe you could start by not jumping on my desk? She flinches as she asks the question, as though she is afraid of the response.

Illven
2018-12-14, 12:31 AM
M-maybe you could start by not jumping on my desk? She flinches as she asks the question, as though she is afraid of the response.

Oh yeah sure! Lissa beamed getting off the lovely lady's desk.

jamieth
2018-12-14, 05:42 PM
"Oh", Fujiko said thoughtfully, tilting her head, "I guess... it's kinda like with stretching? It hurts, but you still have to do it... a bit further... everyday, because if you don't, you loseeverything and have to start from the beginning again. But if you push too hard, you can hurt yourself, and then you'll have to start from the beginning again... what was I talking about... right! It'll be OK, you'll get used to it eventually. And, you know, when you see yourself getting better, it feels nice - even if it still hurts!"

Lentrax
2018-12-16, 02:29 PM
Oh yeah sure! Lissa beamed getting off the lovely lady's desk.

T-Thank you.

"Oh", Fujiko said thoughtfully, tilting her head, "I guess... it's kinda like with stretching? It hurts, but you still have to do it... a bit further... everyday, because if you don't, you loseeverything and have to start from the beginning again. But if you push too hard, you can hurt yourself, and then you'll have to start from the beginning again... what was I talking about... right! It'll be OK, you'll get used to it eventually. And, you know, when you see yourself getting better, it feels nice - even if it still hurts!"

T-That’s what the doctors said too. That I have t-to get used to people again...

Illven
2018-12-17, 01:38 AM
Well we're very good people to get used to. Lissa says sincerely.

Lentrax
2018-12-21, 10:09 AM
I-I hope so. I w-would not like it if I f-f-found out I was being helped by b-bad people.

Illven
2018-12-21, 11:56 AM
And you have no worry about that! Lissa lets out.

Lentrax
2018-12-22, 02:19 PM
Y-yes, I d-d/do. That is what is making s-so ne-nervous.

Illven
2018-12-22, 11:59 PM
Y-yes, I d-d/do. That is what is making s-so ne-nervous.

Well I'm not bad. Lissa says brightly.

jamieth
2018-12-24, 07:46 AM
"Not that bad people would call themselves bad, of course", Fujiko mentions. "But, you still need practice, right?"