PDA

View Full Version : I just realized something!

Haruki-kun
2007-09-19, 07:43 PM
I hope this hasn't been brought up, but............
Did Miko actually swear against the Order of the Stick? (OK, that sounded wrong)

I mean, if the OOTS are Miko's sworn enemies and she hasn't had her revege on them, then that means she's on the same position as Roy, right? Her soul can't move on because of her unfulfilled oath, only on the Southern side.

Any comments?

Green Bean
2007-09-19, 07:51 PM
In OotS-verse, judging by Eugene's experience, a blood-oath is a little more involved than just swearing revenge.

SoD spoilers

Eugene actually had to have the magic sigil of his oath carved into his back with a dagger.

David Argall
2007-09-19, 07:56 PM
Miko's oath does not seem precise enough to bind her. Still, it isn't too hard to do a little addition to require her to come back to life.

the_tick_rules
2007-09-20, 01:13 AM
old man greenhilt got an official magical blood-oath tatoo placed on him. that's a whole game apart from just sayin i swear i'll get you.

Pepz
2007-09-20, 01:17 AM
I doubt it will be in the same category as Greenhilt's oath, but remember this is Miko we're talking about :smallwink: A promise like "I promise to get you some milk" would be treated the same way as Greenhilt's vow I'm sure :smallbiggrin:

Shadic
2007-09-20, 04:25 AM
A promise like "I promise to get you some milk" would be treated the same way as Greenhilt's vow I'm sure :smallbiggrin:

...You mean that we were out!? *SLASH SLASH SLASH*