PDA

View Full Version : Long Lost Spell Books

Sornjss Lichdom
2007-09-19, 08:08 PM
I've been wonderging what kinds of spell books are out there that you like to get as a wizard.

There were few I was thinking of, the one Liriel has with the gate spells and what not in it, and there's the one from WotSQ which was only vaguely spoke of, it is when the group goes to Myth-Drannor to get the long lost spell book from the Beholders Tower. It was said to hold spells to disspell elven (maybe even High) magic.

Thoughts and comments please, I just feel that there arent enough signature spell books out there. I'd like to find some for teleportation and/or dispelling which in my oppinion is the best parts of spellcasting, just because of other spell casters.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-09-19, 08:24 PM
My spellbook consists of those spells the Logic Ninja descrived as so game-breaking, they should be banned at Level 1. :smallbiggrin:

Sornjss Lichdom
2007-09-19, 08:27 PM
Well i jsut found the thing for Liriels book, but the spells arent really that important as the basicly kick*** word of recall abilaty. Ill have to see what it would take to make on of those in my long going game.

EvilElitest
2007-09-19, 09:02 PM
My spellbook consists of those spells the Logic Ninja descrived as so game-breaking, they should be banned at Level 1. :smallbiggrin:

Asmodaues has a special place reserved for you in batoor for your sins
from,
EE