PDA

View Full Version : Eden Worlds (Mythic) Group B! IC

Elder Inheritor
2018-11-17, 02:17 PM
Why we’re here...

Socializing figures stand tall beneath a canopy of planetary mobiles. Each of the globes shows tiny creatures and places, teeming with activity in some spots and blissfully still in others.

The figures chatter quietly with each other in this seeming void of space, bordered by a blackness that they stay away from. In the center, a somewhat short knight clad in rose colored armor (seemingly formed from gigantic, whole pieces of ruby) looks straight forward at nothing in particular. He holds a shield and sword of similar substance to his armor, and remains deathly still.

Beside him, as an equal, stands a slightly taller individual garbed in a red-trimmed black trench coat with black gloves cutting off at the wrist and thick black boots. In counterpoint to the knight, this caster fidgets, pulling at the cutoffs of his gloves, folding and then flipping open the cuffs of his sleeves, and keeping an obviously irritated attitude.

After a few days, a shimmering white oval appears in the air between the pair. Through it steps a figure similar in adornment to the knight, though decked out with white diamond rather than red ruby. His height and width are average on first glance, though underneath the translucent armor there is defined muscle and a lithe, willowy grace; his sheer presence is godlike, and not held back in the slightest. The quiet chatter of the other figures draws reverently to a pure silence.

The caster rolls his eyes at the lateness of the new arrival. The knight tilts his head and taps his foot, finally showing a hint of aware thought — also annoyed.

The new arrival lets go of his sword and shield, letting them float in open air, spinning in place. He drops his arms to his sides. “Welcome. I’m afraid the magic show will be postponed. In the meantime, I have news. Slightly more than a dozen worlds have been recently removed to prevent further corrosion. Pawns numbered high in these realms, but we are lucky to have almost a dozen new prospective movers and shakers. You will all adjust things in the outer worlds to fit them into their new homes. They are currently in astral stasis. I need a volunteer team.”

Immediately, a dark elf with short, bright white hair steps forward from the crowd. Black, twisted metal is fused to his skin in place of armor, and certain parts of it growl like a mechanical beast. Reluctantly, a dark-haired human with fanciful noble’s clothing drags a scaled, furred, winged and clawed creature behind him. The human is barefoot, and the ends of his pants are shredded. Chewing on them is the sleepy creature with a collar to which the human holds the chain. The monster is humanoid in form, with patches of shaggy fur and scales, and a kind of stupid (in a cute way) expression permanently etched to its face. Several other people who’d begun stepping forward decided against it, and stepped even further back into the crowd.

The diamond-armored person speaks again. “Make sure they can handle the cosmic virus before the last time we met. I’ll handle any paradoxes that develop.”

Elder Inheritor
2018-11-18, 10:28 PM
One moment you’re busy with the life you know, the next...

You’re on your butt in an open field, feeling grassy dirt and wilted leaves beneath you. Autumn scents hang thick in the air. The sky is a beautiful mix of green and orange gases, though none seems to linger to the troposphere. Around you, you notice others stirring, and you feel an inexplicable sense of comraderie towards them. Dull, yet palpable, the feeling you have tells you they are to be trusted. The horizon stretches out endlessly. You’re lost together

samduke
2018-11-20, 11:58 AM
standing up looking about wondering what may have just occurred, noticing the others nearby, Fern scans the horizon in effort to see what is about and attempt to gain her bearings on direction.
Survival [roll0], Perception [roll1]

Triskavanski
2018-11-20, 11:31 PM
Faux Paw stands up getting to his feet, as he dusts off his hat and slips it back onto his head. "Well.. " he mutters, scanning the world

angelpalm
2018-11-21, 12:52 PM
Erene awakens to a brilliant sky, one filled with life and potential. Very much unlike that which she was use to. Her gaze stayed transfixed on it for a brief time, contemplating what is and what could have been before the strange sensations over take her. Slowly but surely she arose, taking in the surrounds. She cast a quick glance at her new found companions seeing them in the same predicament.

Triskavanski
2018-11-23, 11:37 AM
"You all might be wondering why I called you here today. I assure you it was not I however, but something that had been performed by an entirely different force. For the moment however it would seem we are all this predicament and therefor it it is only just that we hurry a few things along in order to get past a few trifling conditions in which any random group of people suddenly find themselves within the same room with little to no relocation of the circumstances in which had led up to such a situation.

I am Faux Paw, Master Gentleman Thief. First no, I'm not a common bugler. As a gentleman thief we have particular standards in which we follow. " he puts his hand up extending his finger to the sky. "First, to address the common concern, I have no interest in your possessions. Have a particular feeling that even beyond my lack of interest that we may be needing to work together in order to achieve some goal that none of us can theoretically accomplish alone. "

The foxfolk stood, looking to the others as his tail swished, adjusting his suit with a bit of a nervous tick. It was more to make sure his devices where available to him carefully hidden in different parts of his outfit.