PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an old webcomic

RedFred
2018-11-18, 11:08 PM
Can't remember the name, I know it transitioned from 3.5 to 4th edition along the way. Most of it was black and white, drawn.
Characters where a human fighter (who got dragon-scale armor at one point), a human warlock (chaotic evil, who wasn't in practice. I remember him using invocations to fly at one point or raise the dead in a butcher's shop), dwarf cleric (who got poly-morphed into a troll or ogre at one point and had to wear a hat of illusion), and an orc/half-orc wizard who used prestidigitation to cheat at cards (and was incredibly arrogant).
I remember one of the scenes involved them fighting a giant teddy-bear (After the 4e conversion point).

If anyone remembers it, please mention it.

Tuenhisushi
2018-12-06, 11:10 PM
Are you still playing it and playing on it?

RedFred
2018-12-10, 01:26 PM
Are you still playing it and playing on it?

It's a webcomic, not a game.....I never "played" in or on it, and I haven't seen the comic in 5 odd years.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2018-12-11, 12:29 AM
I remember it, I just can't recall the name. The dwarf got killed so they took him to a Druid to be reincarnated, and the human fighter spent a strip killing the various animals he was reincarnated into (and getting him re-reincarnated) until he ended up as a troll.

Dang. I'll look around when I've got some more time.

factotum
2018-12-11, 12:43 AM
It's not one of the ones mentioned in this thread, is it?

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?284342-Underrated-D-amp-D-webcomics

Iruka
2018-12-11, 07:37 AM
I remember it, I just can't recall the name. The dwarf got killed so they took him to a Druid to be reincarnated, and the human fighter spent a strip killing the various animals he was reincarnated into (and getting him re-reincarnated) until he ended up as a troll.

That seems familiar, but I can't remember the comic it happend in. :smallsigh:

RedFred
2018-12-17, 07:13 PM
It's not one of the ones mentioned in this thread, is it?

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?284342-Underrated-D-amp-D-webcomics

I'm afraid not, I just gave it another look through just in case I missed it and nope.

RedFred
2018-12-17, 07:16 PM

If it helps, I also remember the fighter ended up married to a female troll who was smarter than she appeared, the warlock had an elven henchwoman/sidekick/companion who died and who had an identical sister who replaced her, and there was one instance where the main villain power-dozed through an obstacle and said something to the effect of "I'm the main villain, I'm whatever level the DM wants me to be" when asked what level he was exactly.....Can't remember the title though for the life of me.

golem1972
2018-12-28, 09:00 PM
Heroes of Lesser Earth.

RedFred
2018-12-28, 10:54 PM
Heroes of Lesser Earth.

YES! THANK YOU! This just randomly came into my head and I couldn't get it out! Nostalgia trip here I come!