PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Hexdin, Sorcdin and Rogadin build help and feedback

BloodSnake'sCha
2018-11-25, 03:20 AM
Hello guys :)

Me and two friends want to play a Paladins group in AL.

The help I need:

Hexadin - Do you think I have a reason for more then 2 levels of paladin? Do you think I need different abilities?

Sorcadin - What the ASI should be? What do you think about the levels in each class? Recommend Sorcarer Subclass?

Rogadin - I really have no idea on how to do it, I just know it have to start with Paladin and to be Tabaxi.

I will like to get your feedback and advice.

The Hexadin
Race
Half-Elf

The build will be:
1 paladin
1 haxblade warlock.
1 paladin.
17 haxblade warlock(unless you will have something better).

Weapon longsword for GWF with haxblade weapon.
It is not "Two-handed" witch is a problem of pre level 3 hexblade(I am going Blade Hexblade) and it have "Versatile" for Great Weapon Fighting.
I am planning to take Great Sword at level 3 hexblade.

Abilities
13 str, 9 dex, 16 con, 10 int, 10 wis and 17 cha(Half-Elf).
I can make changes to it.

Feats
Lv6 Elven Accuracy(+1 Cha).
Lv10 +2 Cha.
Lv14 War Caster or Resilient (Con).

The Sorcadin
Race
Tifling

The build will be:
2 Paladin
4 Sorcerer
4 Paladin
10 Sorcerer

Subclasses
Conquest and Divine Soul/Shadow.

Abilities
15 Str, 8 dex, 15 con, 9 int, 8 wis, 17 cha.

Strategy
He is planning to use Sorcery Points for high level smite.

The Rogading
Race
Tabaxi

Subclasses
Arcana Trickster and Unknown

The player have hard time with the game mechanics and need help with a build.
She just want to roll a lot of dices and do a lot of damage.

I am thinking on a Shield Master build but have no idea what or how to do it.

BloodSnake'sCha
2018-11-26, 04:08 AM
Making it go up as it was going to page 2.

Gastronomie
2018-11-26, 04:38 AM
The reason no one has answered is because frankly your first post is rather unorganized and difficult to understand. It seems you're talking about three completely separate characters, but I fail to distinguish where build 2 and 3 are even separated.

Youould also be more specific on what you are concerned with - right now it's very vague.

Arcangel4774
2018-11-26, 04:53 AM
Conquest paladins want cha more than most other paladins (see wall of fear guide for more on that). Consequently theyd be the best bet for hexdin.

Crit fishing works better on sorcadins as they have more slots for smites, more on this can be found in the unlimited blade works guide. A dex sword and board with elven accuracy may be a good idea.

If you want a skill monkey paladin consider going bard over rogue. Otherwisr i dont have much to say here

BloodSnake'sCha
2018-11-26, 05:01 AM
The reason no one has answered is because frankly your first post is rather unorganized and difficult to understand. It seems you're talking about three completely separate characters, but I fail to distinguish where build 2 and 3 are even separated.

Youould also be more specific on what you are concerned with - right now it's very vague.
Thank you, I will edit it.

Conquest paladins want cha more than most other paladins (see wall of fear guide for more on that). Consequently theyd be the best bet for hexdin.

Crit fishing works better on sorcadins as they have more slots for smites, more on this can be found in the unlimited blade works guide. A dex sword and board with elven accuracy may be a good idea.

If you want a skill monkey paladin consider going bard over rogue. Otherwisr i dont have much to say here

I will look at them.

The third one is for SA+Smite, not for skills.

BloodSnake'sCha
2018-11-27, 02:22 AM
The OP as being edited as it wasn't good.

I hope to get your help, my biggest problem is the Rogadin.