PDA

View Full Version : NaturalCrit help

stewstew5
2018-11-25, 11:31 PM
I closed a Natural crit Homebrewery file that I had saved and now I can't recover it. Help?

Maat Mons
2018-11-26, 03:43 AM
Okay, I had no idea what NaturalCrit was before I read this thread, but I'll still try to help. Can you open your browser history and find the page you were on?

Arkhios
2018-11-26, 03:53 AM
I closed a Natural crit Homebrewery file that I had saved and now I can't recover it. Help?

Okay, I had no idea what NaturalCrit was before I read this thread, but I'll still try to help. Can you open your browser history and find the page you were on?

Each saved file/page creates their own address, so, if you have been in that page on the same computer, you should be able to get there from your browser history.

Unless you have cleared your browser history, then you're in deeper pickle.

nickl_2000
2018-11-26, 08:54 AM
If you have logged in, you can also click on your log in name on the upper right side of the screen. That will take you to a page that lists all the brews you have created and saved when logged in.

stewstew5
2018-11-26, 11:58 AM
If you have logged in, you can also click on your log in name on the upper right side of the screen. That will take you to a page that lists all the brews you have created and saved when logged in.

See, this was my issue. The above comments are helpful and I will definitely use them, but that button just seems to open a new document. As well, I can't click on "recent brews"

nickl_2000
2018-11-26, 12:33 PM
See, this was my issue. The above comments are helpful and I will definitely use them, but that button just seems to open a new document. As well, I can't click on "recent brews"

If that is empty, I'm guessing that you didn't log in at some point. You can try doing a hard refresh on that page with ctrl-F5. Sounds like you should go with the history methods.