PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Humor Campaign memes or other creations

Seto
2018-11-26, 05:24 PM
So... I couldn't find a thread for this. Color me surprised. I hope this is the right place to post it (I hesitated with the 3.5/PF forum since my meme is about Pathfinder, but I wanted the Gamer Humor tag).

Long story short, I'm a player in the Pathfinder Legacy of Fire adventure path. The story is coming along nicely (we're in the fifth adventure already), and I can't wait to see it through, but the next session is not gonna happen before a while. So while I'm waiting, I got the urge to make things related to the campaign. One of them was writing about our recent sessions, and one of them, for some reason, was a meme. And I kinda wanted to share it with others, beside my group, who might have played or read that particular Adventure path. (Minor spoilers about the BBEG's identity).
It's too big an image to post here, so here's the link (https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/11/26/181126110927429694.png).

In the same spirit, do you guys have memes, stories, or other stuff, silly or not, that you wanna share? Something you made and that was inspired by your games, but without the gravitas or commitment that goes with starting a regular campaign journal?