View Full Version : DM Help Undead 3.5

finaldooms
2018-12-02, 03:13 AM
So it doesn't really,come up in my games..but how do undead generally interact with each other?
I knoe created undead follow orders but what about natural undead

What if a wizard tells his skeletons to kill all intruders? But more skeleton invade?

What if i have wandering,packs of undead? Do they generally ignore other undead?

Remuko
2018-12-02, 05:54 AM
So it doesn't really,come up in my games..but how do undead generally interact with each other?
I knoe created undead follow orders but what about natural undead

What if a wizard tells his skeletons to kill all intruders? But more skeleton invade?

What if i have wandering,packs of undead? Do they generally ignore other undead?

most undead are mindless and would mostly ignore each other. mindless undead will follow their orders. if their orders make them attack other undead it means nothing to them since they cant think for themselves. for intelligent undead that would wildly vary from undead type and personality type.

finaldooms
2018-12-02, 06:44 AM
Kinda figured so, thanks for the answer! ( i have a necropolitian player and i wasnt sure how to handle that)

Falontani
2018-12-02, 11:01 AM
Mindless undead without masters will kill living creatures. The lichloved feat makes you count as undead for such instances, so it tells me that the undead without masters would attack the party, but ignore the necropolitan unless he attacked.