PDA

View Full Version : What are some unusual race class combos that still synergize?

Bioberserkr2
2018-12-03, 11:36 AM
The Scourge Aasimar Zealot Barb can put out radiant damage on extreme levels with the Scourge’s radiant consumption with it also sustaining your rage with damage you are already resistant to.

Unoriginal
2018-12-03, 11:54 AM
The Scourge Aasimar Zealot Barb can put out radiant damage on extreme levels with the Scourge’s radiant consumption with it also sustaining your rage with damage you are already resistant to.

Dude, you literally did the same thread (except with a slightly different name) last week:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?575004-What-are-some-unorthodox-race-class-combinations-that-still-synergize

strangebloke
2018-12-03, 12:13 PM
Hobgoblin Wizard is probably the best example in this edition.

Lizardfolk Monk. Because nothing says sage of the mountains like a creepy flesh-eating lizardman. You can flurry your bite attack for bonus damage at low levels, the healing is handy, and swimming is life.

Tortle Rogue: Turtle in a a halfshell, baby. The STRogue's biggest limitation is a lack of AC. This sidesteps that nicely, and the WIS bonus is nice too.

Goblin Gloomstalker: Bonus Action hide at level 1? That's Broken! That should be a level 14 ability!

Githyanki Barbarian: Adds some much needed utility and a mobility boost.

GlenSmash!
2018-12-03, 02:30 PM
Dude, you literally did the same thread (except with a slightly different name) last week:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?575004-What-are-some-unorthodox-race-class-combinations-that-still-synergize

People are even still replying to that one as of today.

I'll go put my reply there.

Bioberserkr2
2018-12-03, 02:45 PM
OMG I completely forgot sorry about that. Well I'm going to keep this one up for the sake of getting more answers.

Bioberserkr2
2018-12-03, 02:47 PM
People are even still replying to that one as of today.

I'll go put my reply there. really? Awesome! Thank you