PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Question about Augment Healing

Max Caysey
2018-12-03, 02:06 PM
So guys...

I was looking at Augment Healing and I was wondering if this feat could make a spell like Cure Light Wounds go beyond the 1d8+1/level (Max +5). Let's say your are level 5 cleric, and having the feat would give you 1d8+7, but since the spell says max +5, does it then stop at max +5 of would this feat allow it to go to +7?

Thanks!

Segev
2018-12-03, 02:42 PM
I'm a bit rusty on my obscure feats. Can you give source and/or text of what it says it does?

Daefos
2018-12-03, 02:44 PM
The +5 limit is the maximum amount your caster level can contribute to the spell's effects, not a hard limit on everything. The additional healing from Augment Healing is a bonus, not a boost to your caster level, so it stacks just fine.

Max Caysey
2018-12-04, 08:31 AM
The +5 limit is the maximum amount your caster level can contribute to the spell's effects, not a hard limit on everything. The additional healing from Augment Healing is a bonus, not a boost to your caster level, so it stacks just fine.

Thank you... Accidentally I saw in the description of the feat and example of just that... I don't know how I missed that the first time around. Thank you however for your answer!

Cheers!