PDA

View Full Version : Insults

PlatinumJester
2007-09-21, 12:14 PM
Hey I need insults for Warforged so if anyone has some good insults for my guy to hurl at them in battle. In fact insults for any race would be nice.

Nothing too explicit please.

leperkhaun
2007-09-21, 12:45 PM
depending on the warforged insults may not mean much..... but i was recently in a game where the lord of blades sent several of his lt.s at us. In general we would refer to them as construts, animated objects, machines...etc.

Kaelaroth
2007-09-21, 01:02 PM
If you are a dwarf, I reserve this 'un for elves: Pointy Eared Surrender Monkeys!

And for Elves, in return: May the mud in your brains never spread to your offspring... Oh, I do apologise... I mean Spawn!

For Warforged: Rustbuckets! Clankers! Clockwork Warriors! Whatever next?

Keld Denar
2007-09-21, 01:03 PM
Metalhead and chromedome are 2 that I came up with. You could also go with the ever popular

"Your mother was a toaster, and your father smelt of motor oil!"

Green Bean
2007-09-21, 01:05 PM
Try comparing them to inanimate objects.

"You? You're nothing but a glorified dagger!"

horseboy
2007-09-21, 01:40 PM
01110001!

Looks like you were used to test a new spell: Animate "fecal matter"!

ranger89
2007-09-21, 01:46 PM
These are off the top of my head so I apologize in advance for any lame ones:

"So this is what happens to the smith's scrap metal?"
"I outta melt you down and turn you into a new codpiece!"
"I'll send you back to the wizard's pot you crawled out of!"
"Flesh and bone will triumph over metal and wood!"
"I'll cut you down and save your head for my piss pot!"

slexlollar89
2007-09-21, 02:08 PM
"wow, I thought those animated cabinets were lame..."
"hey do you gents know where to... oops I'm talking to inanimate objects again! silly me!"

alternatively, just trap their souls in that mirror item from DMG, that thing would really piss of a warforged, especially if you put someone else's soul in their body.

Nonah_Me
2007-09-21, 02:15 PM
I am not sure, but if this is an Eberron game, play up the fact that many in Khorvare don't belive Warforged even have souls.

"You better fight well, no one's going to be able to raise your blasted heap from the dead!"

"Your mother was a confectionary golem, and eaten to destruction by your father."

Shifters (my fav. Eberron race) could be screamed at depending upon where you were. In Thrane they could be reguarded as "mindless animals, savage beasts, or even no better than constructs."

The Purified (silver flamers haha) likely wouldn't even give a shifter opponent the dignity of an insult. /spit is more like it.

Your milage may vary.

PlatinumJester
2007-09-21, 03:03 PM
Some of these are great :smallbiggrin:.

Even better is that I can use them for my back up PC since he isa self hating warforged named Uncle Ratchet (kudos to anyone who gets the reference).

CrazedGoblin
2007-09-21, 03:13 PM
lets hope you survive long enough to use them PJester, i wouldnt put money on it with your CON score hahaha :smallbiggrin:

PlatinumJester
2007-09-21, 03:14 PM
lets hope you survive long enough to use them PJester, i wouldnt put money on it with your CON score hahaha :smallbiggrin:

Silence Kermit. I least idon't have to take 5 levels of freaky frog until I can do something useful.

Starsinger
2007-09-21, 03:16 PM
Some of these are great :smallbiggrin:.

Even better is that I can use them for my back up PC since he isa self hating warforged named Uncle Ratchet (kudos to anyone who gets the reference).

"Don't trust them new warforged over there, leavin they' robot essence in the air..." :smallwink:

I'm rather fond of calling them "teacups".

PlatinumJester
2007-09-21, 03:33 PM
"Don't trust them new warforged over there, leavin they' robot essence in the air..." :smallwink:

I'm rather fond of calling them "teacups".

http://www.ice.org/unzipped/2001/06/sq2-kudos.jpg
Your kudos. Though I would called them clankers instead of warforged.