PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Prestige Class Requirement help.

sullygardezy
2018-12-04, 09:19 PM
Hi!

I have a question on meeting requirements for Prestige classes and I was wondering how it'd work upon leveling up. So say if the prestige class I was wanting to get into has a Skill requirement of 9 and my current skill level is 8. If I level up and get my skill to 9 to be eligible, would I then be able to take the prestige class in that level or do I have to wait an additional level to get into the prestige class?

Goaty14
2018-12-04, 09:40 PM
You can start leveling a prestige class the same level that you qualify for the prestige class.

Thunder999
2018-12-04, 09:41 PM
You need to meet the prerequisites before you can take the class.
So you'd need 9 ranks in the skill (so 6 levels in a class where it's a class skill in most cases) from existing class levels.

Torpin
2018-12-04, 09:41 PM
Hi!

I have a question on meeting requirements for Prestige classes and I was wondering how it'd work upon leveling up. So say if the prestige class I was wanting to get into has a Skill requirement of 9 and my current skill level is 8. If I level up and get my skill to 9 to be eligible, would I then be able to take the prestige class in that level or do I have to wait an additional level to get into the prestige class?

you dont get the skills or the features until you recieve a level so if say you need 9 skill points you couldnt get it until are level 6, then you may enter it upon reaching level 7

DarkSoul
2018-12-04, 10:16 PM
You have to choose your class before you get any skill points to spend, so if you only have 8 ranks and need 9, you have to wait another level.

sullygardezy
2018-12-04, 10:20 PM
You have to choose your class before you get any skill points to spend, so if you only have 8 ranks and need 9, you have to wait another level.

That actually makes a lot of sense haha. Thanks!