PDA

View Full Version : Plz help! Need unique creature ideas!

adampate5577
2018-12-05, 01:39 AM
Ok so I'm a dm running a game that is a sequel to a previous game we ran from 1st-22nd level. They had a massive war with the servants of the God of lies, the demons and devil's of my universe. Well after all was said and done they become miner gods. They learned of a great threat to the very universe they live in known simply as "the blight". The new Camapin is going well they began at 1 with new characters 20 years after the events of the last one. Well the party inadvertently helped the prophet of the blight gain enough power to rip a hole is space and into the deeper nothingness that all world's are eventually swallowed by. I am asking for u to give me some very weird alien beings like HP. Love craft monsters and things because next session they are attempting to close this portal and these things are going to try and stop them.

Nifft
2018-12-05, 01:48 AM
D&D is already full of those things -- Mind Flayers, Gibbering Mouthers, Intellect Devourers, Aboleths -- you have your pick of Aberrations, and you can find appropriate foes for any level.

Which edition are you playing? Those particular foes appear in every edition (I think), but if you're more specific we may be able to help you find better matches.

Anyway...

they become miner gods. Dwarves or Kobolds then? Neat.

They learned of a great threat to the very universe they live in known simply as "the blight". The final boss turns out to be Michelob Light, but the label was half-way peeled off.

adampate5577
2018-12-05, 01:25 PM
The game is using 3.5

Nifft
2018-12-05, 01:43 PM
The game is using 3.5

Have you already read through Lords of Madness, the Aberrations in the MM books, and the Aberrations in the various Eberron supplements?

Have you looked through Heroes of Horror?

What are those books lacking?