PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A Stacking Daring Outlaw feat with Sacred Outlaw feat

Oryan77
2018-12-06, 05:48 AM
Say I have a level 3 rogue & level 2 swashbuckler (ECL 5)

Having the Daring Outlaw feat (Complete Scoundrel pg 76) would give 3d6 Sneak Attack as a level 5 rogue.

If I then take 1 level in Cleric at level 6, and select Sacred Outlaw (Dungeon Mag #318 pg 38), does that give another 1d6 Sneak Attack?

I'm wondering if each feat combines each class combination separately so that Rogue3 + Swashbuckler2 = 3d6 Sneak Attack and Rogue1 + Cleric1 = 1d6 Sneak Attack for a total of 4d6 Sneak Attack?

DeTess
2018-12-06, 06:10 AM
The feats list that class X and Y stack for the purpose of determining some class abilities strength, so I think having those two feats would just mean you'd stack your rogue, swashbuckler and cleric levels together to determine sneak attack, rather than counting your rogue levels twice in two different stacks.

Oryan77
2018-12-06, 06:16 AM
The feats list that class X and Y stack for the purpose of determining some class abilities strength, so I think having those two feats would just mean you'd stack your rogue, swashbuckler and cleric levels together to determine sneak attack, rather than counting your rogue levels twice in two different stacks.

Yeah I just came back here to edit my post to ask if that's exactly what the intended method would be. That makes much more sense. Thanks.