PDA

View Full Version : Official Book sale (no link or referral codes in here)

nickl_2000
2018-12-07, 11:51 AM
Hey, for anyone looking for official books and can't afford to support your LFGS (local friendly game store, definitely do this if you can though). Amazon has some killer deals on the official D&D books right now.

*note, I tried to make this as generic as possible to avoid breaking any forum rules with posting sales. However, I wanted the community to know about it if you didn't.

*note #2 apparently this is US only. Sorry people outside of the US (terodil)

DrowPiratRobrts
2018-12-07, 12:19 PM
Seriously, if you're like me and you've been stingy about the $50 price tag on all these books for the last several years, now is your chance! I've gotten a couple and am considering getting more that I never would've bought for full price. It's a great time to get into 5e more fully or to give someone a PHB as a gift and try to convince them to play with you.

terodil
2018-12-07, 01:14 PM
Dang it. I was all excited to go check if I could splurge on some additional stuff I hadn't picked up yet... aaaaand... US only.

:smallfurious:

(I mean thank you to Nickl, really appreciate the effort, and this has nothing to do with you, but I'm so tired to be left out of the loop in Europe as if we don't exist.)

Ganymede
2018-12-07, 01:29 PM
In a cruel twist of irony, many of these books are 60% off, which is even cheaper than the "Half off everything!" promotion my local game store had when they went out of business.

nickl_2000
2018-12-07, 01:50 PM
In a cruel twist of irony, many of these books are 60% off, which is even cheaper than the "Half off everything!" promotion my local game store had when they went out of business.

okay, now that just makes me sad...