PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Psiodrome - Psionic Mythal...sorta

kalos72
2018-12-07, 09:35 PM
So the groups primary PC is related to the last ruling family over the only known psionic nation in FR, the Jhaamdathan empire and is really pushing his new empire to roll psionic hard.

The group, looking at the Mythal creation process in 3.5 Lost Empires, thought a psionic version working off the same basic outline would be cool. Especially since the group wants its citizens to retrain and take Hidden Talent.

The thought here is that any citizen within range, could use the Psiodrome (I hate that name FYI) to store their own PP, use stored powers in the Psiodrome. Add in stored feats, other powers...maybe even give them certain powers anyone can use, assuming they are psionic.

I dont see any reason NOT to allow it, assuming they can meet the checks like any other creation would require?

redking
2018-12-08, 07:31 AM
I wrote about that here.

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22000

kalos72
2018-12-08, 01:18 PM
Nice I hadnt seen that one.

Now the questions is, what powers or spells vis StP Erudite, would make for good effects? here is soemthing from Silverymoons mythal:

Prevalent Spells:
Antipathy (against lawful evil, neutral evil, and chaotic evil creatures, keyed to demons, devils,
Detect scrying
Invisibility purge
Death ward
Protection from evil
Zone of truth (within Inner Ward only)

Vanguard Powers:
Air walk
Bless weapon (CL 4th)
Bull’s strength
Cat’s grace
Control water
Control winds