PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying help for my Role play for my god, DOLDORN god of warrior force

berserker7878
2018-12-12, 02:19 AM
Hello,

I would like help for my PR for the relationship with my god.

I am a fighter-barbarian goliath lv 9-1 and I prayed to the god DOLDORN, chaotic good god of the warrior force, for the moment I took before the battles to have strength and after the battles for winning.

As I am a goliath I tend to take trophies of war, head, end of clothing etc. which proves that I won the battles and I offer the trophies to my god, who recognizes the value trophies and judge me worthy or not.

I am neutral good, almost loyal good, I often stand for others, defend what can not do it but also for myself and my pride as a fighter.

my character does prayers quite often, but I would like to improve my relationship with my god and move to a higher level of commitment prayer with my god.

because as a player, I get tired of saying each time 'I pray' it does not get funny, I would like to innovate or improve the way of praying

Do you have any advice, rituals etc. to improve my RP

lunaticfringe
2018-12-12, 02:34 AM
Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne?

Or stop praying. Perfumed words are for the weak & cowardly, your God is a God of Action. Your prayers are the clash of steel and the death wails of worthy foes. You ask your God for naught, for if you are too weak to attain your desires through your own sweat, steel, and cunning you are unworthy of their divine succor.

berserker7878
2018-12-12, 02:49 AM
Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne?

Or stop praying. Perfumed words are for the weak & cowardly, your God is a God of Action. Your prayers are the clash of steel and the death wails of worthy foes. You ask your God for naught, for if you are too weak to attain your desires through your own sweat, steel, and cunning you are unworthy of their divine succor.

I often shout after a beautiful action, a beautiful fight, 'FOR YOU DOLDORN', that kind of little things that make me live my god through me, but I would like to do it even more, to have an even bigger implication to my god, I'm not bothered to do it, I'm sick of myself not to find another way to do it

Unoriginal
2018-12-12, 06:12 AM
In most religions I know, your relationship with the god isn't determined by some kind of "level of rituals" you improvise, but by h

Things you could do to show your dedication to your god:

-Train people in combat for free in any settlement you stay long enough

-Proposing challenges including feats of might or spars to as many people as possible

-Creating shrines at each camp, with some words of the faith so the next travelers know what it's about.

-Giving help and money to the clergy, maybe help building more churches

-Seek/organize non-lethal fights (pitfighting, wrestling, etc) and strength competitions so you can show your might and fight even outside of adventures.

berserker7878
2018-12-12, 06:27 AM
In most religions I know, your relationship with the god isn't determined by some kind of "level of rituals" you improvise, but by h

Things you could do to show your dedication to your god:

-Train people in combat for free in any settlement you stay long enough

-Proposing challenges including feats of might or spars to as many people as possible

-Creating shrines at each camp, with some words of the faith so the next travelers know what it's about.

-Giving help and money to the clergy, maybe help building more churches

-Seek/organize non-lethal fights (pitfighting, wrestling, etc) and strength competitions so you can show your might and fight even outside of adventures.

I like the idea to train people, create shrines and make challenges, thank you I will develop this