PDA

View Full Version : Telekinesis Tricks

Mehen_Sorcerer_
2018-12-12, 06:46 PM
Recently used TK to fly up to a 1 story rooftop and it's made me curious how else could I use and abuse this spell? Could I hold an object above me and my Ranger friend to give us cover? Could I Fastball Special a friend over a trap, pit, or at an enemy? How else can I use this versatile spell? The only limit is being only able to move said object 30ft. Also this is my 1st post so any advice about the topic or posting is also welcome.

Blood of Gaea
2018-12-12, 07:01 PM
Recently used TK to fly up to a 1 story rooftop and it's made me curious how else could I use and abuse this spell?

1. Could I hold an object above me and my Ranger friend to give us cover?
2. Could I Fastball Special a friend over a trap, pit, or at an enemy?

How else can I use this versatile spell? The only limit is being only able to move said object 30ft. Also this is my 1st post so any advice about the topic or posting is also welcome.
1. Yep, no reason you can't.
2. You could, particularly the last one, if you move them before their turn starts they'll be 30ft closer and still have their normal movement.

You can drop enemies into environmental hazards (like off a ledge, into lava, or into a trap), pull escapes escaping enemies towards your front line, keep enemies from running(or flying) away, you can disarm opponents or snag key items from them, you can drop heavy objects on an enemy or another object, you can use it like you would mage hand yet with a much higher weight limit, you can make multiple people fly over things by picking up something they're all standing on (be mindful of the total weight), you can make a bridge.

It's also worth noting you can drop a creature for 30-60ft for 3 or 6d6 damage and an auto prone.