PDA

View Full Version : List of buffing spells?

MarkVIIIMarc
2018-12-14, 03:56 PM
Another thread has me thinking. I have a dozen 5e spell lists, sort able by casting time, level, who can cast it, whatever. I just can't search for buffing spells. Is there a ready list of them all?

CorranH
2018-12-14, 04:11 PM
I usually use D&D Beyond's spell list. It allows for filtering based on all the criteria you list, and in the Spell Tags field you can add a filter for buffs. It is slightly annoying for non-SRD/basic rules stuff since you need to buy it before you can see the spell, but it will at least tell you which book it is from.

MarkVIIIMarc
2018-12-14, 06:59 PM
I usually use D&D Beyond's spell list. It allows for filtering based on all the criteria you list, and in the Spell Tags field you can add a filter for buffs. It is slightly annoying for non-SRD/basic rules stuff since you need to buy it before you can see the spell, but it will at least tell you which book it is from.

That works. If I have the name of the name of the spell I can figure it out.

D&D Beyond probably needs ads to pay for its existence. Something in me got broken in the hippie days of the 90's internets and I never pay for apps or memberships.