PDA

View Full Version : NaturalCrit login button no longer working?

LordWarGod
2018-12-18, 10:48 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question but I don't know anywhere else to go and I'm desperate. Mods, if I'm posting in the wrong place then can you please move it to the correct place where I'll get support? Thank you.

I'm trying to log into my account which was working just fine previously but now it doesn't log me in at all. The login button is greyed out and the cursor icon is a red crossed out circle.

I press "login" and it "processes" then it refreshes the page and we're back at the login screen. My username and password are correct too. And I was also already logged in previously so it somehow "logged" me out at some point. I tried to create a new account and log in with it too, doesn't work. I tried on different computers and sometimes it just clears the username and password.

I'm really sad because if I can't log in anymore then that means I've lost years of my hard work. Can somebody help me out? Can you also not log into NaturalCrit yourselves? Thanks!

Escavelion
2018-12-18, 11:34 AM
I press "login" and it "processes" then it refreshes the page and we're back at the login screen. My username and password are correct too. And I was also already logged in previously so it somehow "logged" me out at some point. I tried to create a new account and log in with it too, doesn't work. I tried on different computers and sometimes it just clears the username and password.

I'm having the same issue. I was up late last night making a class for a campaign I'm starting soon, and I can't log in to access it today. I'm having the same issue, and the "Go here to report issues" link on Natural Crit's help page doesn't actually go anywhere; it leads to a 404 not found page.

nickl_2000
2018-12-18, 11:41 AM
I would assume that they will get it fixed, but here is a way you can at least get copies of all your homebrew

go to https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/user/[login username]. This will show you the listing of all the brew like when you logged in and the share link (but not the edit). In my case it's

https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/user/nickl_2000

Escavelion
2018-12-18, 02:13 PM
This will show you the listing of all the brew like when you logged in and the share link (but not the edit). In my case it's

I'm not seeing anything; I didn't share any of my brews yet because I had just started last week. I had saved a link to one of them that still works, but not the other since I had previously just been able to hop back to my user page and hop to the other brews.

I also tried a few different browsers(And cleared cookies and such just to check) to no avail. If anyone finds a fix or if the page gets an update to fix this can someone post here so OP and I can get back to our stuff?

Silvanshei
2018-12-19, 06:44 PM
I press "login" and it "processes" then it refreshes the page and we're back at the login screen.

I just tried and it did the same thing, but just below the Name/Pass sections was tiny writing that said I was logged in. I then just retyped the address in the address bar and it worked.