PDA

View Full Version : Best printable char sheet?

J-H
2018-12-19, 10:51 PM
I am going to get to do my first ever in person D&D game! It's 1st level characters at a new local comic shop, 5th edition.
I tried messing around with character creation online, but all of the creators and templates seemed to not work very well or take a long time. I think it'll be faster to print a sheet and fill it in by hand. Which one usually prints the best?

I'm going to show up with a monk, and probably with a second and maybe 3rd option also. What aside from cleric can offer some healing support? Druid?

(new to 5e)

iTreeby
2018-12-19, 11:00 PM
Find the illegal Excell spreadsheet online.

Laserlight
2018-12-19, 11:50 PM
If you were familiar with 5e I'd suggest More Purple More Better's pdf, but for your first few you probably ought to do it by hand and have someone check it over for you. Just search for 5e Character Sheet (and make sure it's actually for 5e--when I searched, I saw a Shadowrun sheet in the results).

Generally you don't need to heal in combat and it isn't efficient; you should (usually) be killing enemies instead. The main exception is when someone is down and you have to heal them to prevent them from dying; otherwise, use Hit Dice, potions, and rests to patch up. If you really want to play a Healer, Life Domain Cleric is probably the way to go. Other clerics and druids have healing ability; paladins have their Lay on Hands healing pool.

Zanthy1
2018-12-20, 11:34 AM
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/232264/Class-Character-Sheets--The-Druid

This link is to the DMs Guild for a druid specific character sheet (pdf). It is pay what you want, so you can download it for free if you want, though the suggested amount is only like 50 cents. I have all their specific class sheets (which also include a lot of mix and matching ones) and would recommend, especially for a first time in person player

DrowPiratRobrts
2018-12-20, 11:50 AM
http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=1390

These are my favorite 5e character sheets I've found. I use the Inky sheets specifically. I then print a separate sheet entirely for my backpack because I hate trying to fit all my crap on the front sheet. There are many many backpack sheets to choose from online though, so just go with the one you like best.

Edit: I use these because I think they are the best organized and some of the best looking I've found.