PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Legend of Zelda Races PEACH

Fortis
2018-12-20, 03:42 PM
Just for fun, I've created a bunch of Pathfinder Races from Legend of Zelda. I drew inspiration from many different games of the series, even from the original Legend of Zelda game on the NES. Often a race will have traits pulled from several different games. Also, I had to shrink the sizes of some of the monsters, to get down to a reasonable race point limit, I know Moblins and Lynels would probably be bigger. I also tend to play fast and loose with the prerequisites, so don't be surprised if I bend a few, and outright ignore a few others. There's also a list of languages, it's down at the bottom. Anyway, let me know your thoughts! I welcome suggestions for improvement!

Legend of Zelda races (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GFJttVBT0ABC0HcEP0i5J9OqGqFcHrDxFNPPpgZ6gWE/edit?usp=sharing)

I made extensive use of my custom pathfinder race traits, as seen here: Big Pile of Homebrew Race Traits (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?573715-Big-pile-of-homebrew-Race-Traits). I've marked which traits are homebrew in the zelda races list. Though, if I've missed one, let me know. Thanks!

EDIT: So, I just found out what PEACH means via google search. Figure it fits here.

jburner1234
2018-12-21, 08:23 PM
Looking good. Can't see anything wrong with your first few races. As for Gorrons, Well, its just a nitpick but I am pretty sure they would only be immune to or possesses resistance to fire. Maybe even have a vulnerability to cold, if Majoras mask is anything to go off of.

Fortis
2019-01-04, 09:08 PM
Looking good. Can't see anything wrong with your first few races. As for Gorrons, Well, its just a nitpick but I am pretty sure they would only be immune to or possesses resistance to fire. Maybe even have a vulnerability to cold, if Majoras mask is anything to go off of.

I went back and checked, and I did give Gorons fire resistance. I considered fire immunity, but that trait is too expensive. Even giving them a vulnerability to ice wouldn't offset the cost. The gorons are already over my 15-ish RP limit.