PDA

View Full Version : Subclass levelling charts

stewstew5
2018-12-21, 10:51 AM
for the sake of comprehension and smooth leveling up/multiclassing, has anyone made level up charts for the subclasses like monk orders that include the bonuses of a single subclass and the class overall?

MarkVIIIMarc
2018-12-21, 11:14 AM
for the sake of comprehension and smooth leveling up/multiclassing, has anyone made level up charts for the subclasses like monk orders that include the bonuses of a single subclass and the class overall?

Not me, but this is a good idea!

Lore Bard is what I'm most familiar with and some kind of tree showing the abilities of different Bard colleges as you level would be super cool. I guess there are 5 or 6 options now for "my class's" tree.

Warlocks may or may not be a thing. I've tinkered with them.

How many forks would a monk have?
I'm figuring a google drive sheet with different columns for each sublcass....

Man_Over_Game
2018-12-21, 11:42 AM
Wouldn't be too hard, I guess. I'd just have a chart that shows the generic Bard from 1-20, and then underneath the generic Bard listing is the Lore Bard, showing when it gets its upgrades on the same 1-20 graph, and so on for the other bards.

Warlocks would have their generic levels, and a separate graph for their Boons (which never change past 3) and Invocations (sorted by level).

For someone who wants to create their own tables in GitP, you can go here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?415265-Preset-Class-Tables-for-5e-Homebrew&p=19263807#post19263807), and then quote reply the post with the tables and just copy their formatting.