PDA

View Full Version : Hair colour= Hawt?

Vuzzmop
2007-09-22, 05:45 PM
What hair colour do you find most attractive? I have a thing for redheads, no idea why.:smallconfused:

Cyrano
2007-09-22, 05:47 PM
Depends on the face. There was a girl at school who was quite attractive, and a brunette. Then she died her hair blonde... nice, but not as good. Then she went black, and she's distinctly average. In reality, for me, hair colour is a nice accentuation of your good parts if done right, but there's nothing I find "better" than any other, except that natural blondes generally have the sort of face that I like for some wierd reason.

CrazedGoblin
2007-09-22, 05:58 PM
very dependant on the person i think

zeratul
2007-09-22, 05:59 PM
Well it depends on the person, but a combination of purple and black is the one i find most attractive.

SurlySeraph
2007-09-22, 05:59 PM
Depends. Usually brunette, sometimes blond.

However, as I mentioned on the old "Your type" thread, Asians with dyed hair are automatically hot. They just are.

Brickwall
2007-09-22, 06:01 PM
Everything? As far as color, pretty much all of them are sexy in their own sexy way.

Cyrano
2007-09-22, 06:02 PM
Everything? As far as color, pretty much all of them are sexy in their own sexy way.

Hey! Something's gotta be said for the bald chicks. Sigourney Weaver, eh? Ehhh? You know you're with me.

Brickwall
2007-09-22, 06:04 PM
Hey! Something's gotta be said for the bald chicks. Sigourney Weaver, eh? Ehhh? You know you're with me.

I didn't say bald was a problem, but this is a thread about color, not quantity.

Although I have but one complaint about the shaved head look: if they decide to change it, the in-between stages of peach fuzz and such are not so nice to look at. For me, anyway.

North
2007-09-22, 06:22 PM
Depends upon the person of course etc etc. But I definitely have a thing for redheads. I blame comic books. Mary Jane, Jean Grey Jessica Rabbit all left impressions on me I guess.

adanedhel9
2007-09-22, 06:44 PM
Definately depends on the person. Based on personal history, I tend to prefer brunettes, though never because they are brunette.

FdL
2007-09-22, 07:14 PM
Very dark black hair is something special. I guess I don't mind dyed hair if it's well done and suits the woman. I like brown hair too.

I do have a thing for long, flowing red hair. It's just too sexy. It is sex.

A Rainy Knight
2007-09-22, 07:53 PM
Personally, I like brown hair. No real reason, it's just what I like, I guess.

13_CBS
2007-09-22, 07:54 PM
Usually depends on the person, but I find myself attracted to mostly dark blonde (honey or golden) or very dark brown/black.

starwoof
2007-09-22, 07:56 PM
Some people have red hair and can pull it off, some people do but can't. I prefer women who can. :haley:

Drider
2007-09-22, 08:00 PM
I don't care what color their hair is.

Vuzzmop
2007-09-22, 08:08 PM
Very dark black hair is something special. I guess I don't mind dyed hair if it's well done and suits the woman. I like brown hair too.

I do have a thing for long, flowing red hair. It's just too sexy. It is sex.

True, if a woman can pull off red hair, is made of sexy.

heretic
2007-09-22, 09:50 PM
I don't like redheads at all.

starwoof
2007-09-22, 09:54 PM
I don't like redheads at all.

I attempt to disbelieve!

Green Bean
2007-09-22, 09:56 PM
Obviously, the person always comes before the appearance. That being said, I've always had a soft-spot for redheads. I blame Spiderman.

Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick
2007-09-22, 10:35 PM
I only like redheads in the context of the 'traditional' red hair, green eyes kind of deal, for choice. Of course, I'm not opposed to any combination if it's carried well.

Also, having dated at least two hairless ladies- one more or less natural by way of ethnicity, the other by protest- I can attest they can be cute.

However, I second the vote for naturally dark hair, especially where unusual- for instance, in people who aren't otherwise of Asiatic appearance (dark hair is quite common in Japan etc., and thus less striking).

My favorite dark-haired temptresses (pun intended) were, respectively, ethnically Judaic and Greek by extraction; both had very fun raven-black curls, long in one case, cropped close in the other.

In summary:mmmm, ladytypes.

Ego Slayer
2007-09-22, 10:48 PM
I can not honestly say I've ever found any blonds attractive. I love brown. Sometimes black, depending on the person, and especially if their skin is darker (someone from India, or such.) I don't like the lack of hair/skin contrast with blonds, and sometimes there's too much contrast if you get someone with lighter skin and black hair... (kids, sometimes when you dye your hair, your complexion and new color do not mesh! :smalltongue:) With redheads it depends on the person.

Dean Fellithor
2007-09-23, 12:07 AM
Red Haired Women turn me on, but I suppose I like body shape more: I would not go out with a girl that had the body of Paris Hilton, seriously if I wanted to have sex with someone who had the body of a Ten year old Chinese boy: I think I'd have sex with a Ten year old Chinese boy.

Where the hell are all the real women these days?

(sorry if I have offended anyone)

starwoof
2007-09-23, 01:01 AM
Red Haired Women turn me on, but I suppose I like body shape more: I would not go out with a girl that had the body of Paris Hilton, seriously if I wanted to have sex with someone who had the body of a Ten year old Chinese boy: I think I'd have sex with a Ten year old Chinese boy.

Where the hell are all the real women these days?

This made me chuckle. Body type is also important, true. I like a red haired voluptuous woman myself.

Thats not to say I'm not into other colors.:smalltongue: I like... women... with hair. I've seen bald chicks done right (looks best with dark skin), so thats good too.

Last_resort_33
2007-09-23, 02:11 AM
On girls:

Naturally: Ginger, curly for preference
Dyed: dark purple or any shade of red

Miraqariftsky
2007-09-23, 05:14 AM

However, as I mentioned on the old "Your type" thread, Asians with dyed hair are automatically hot. They just are.

Ladies and gents, methiks we have an otaku on our hands...

And ahem, as for meself, if it's merely a question of hair colour, I prefer ladies with either coppery-roan red tresses (someone here knows this very much... sigh... )or locks smooth as raven-feathers with the hue of deepest night.

Sir_Norbert
2007-09-23, 06:21 AM
Brown or black definitely. That combined with pale skin -- the more contrast the better -- can make me notice a girl almost regardless of facial features, though obviously the latter contributes more to attractiveness in the long run. Mind you, I also often find red hair attractive if the face is nice enough, and sometimes blonde.

Dyed colours I don't like, particularly the more glaringly unnatural ones.

PlatinumJester
2007-09-23, 06:43 AM
Blonde or Black. I have dislike brown hair and if I wanted to see red hair I would look in the mirror (though I prefer red heads to brunettes).

Midnight Son
2007-09-23, 09:46 AM
Dyed colours I don't like, particularly the more glaringly unnatural ones.See, I love the glaringly unnatural colors. Show me a bright green or a deep purple and your half way to having me hooked right there. They're especially good when mixed with the natural; Fire engine red streaked through jet black locks or a blonde with pink highlights.

As for natural colors, I have no preference, though I seem to fall in love with brunettes and redheads more then blondes.

Serpentine
2007-09-23, 10:49 AM
I'm a fan of very dark hair, male or female. (*sigh* :smallsigh: Curse my muddy locks :smallfrown:) I think I like the idea of blonde guys better than the reality.

Cyrano
2007-09-23, 10:51 AM
Blonde guys, for some reason, never interest me as much as blonde girls. Maybe it's because a lot of the girls I know put an emphasis on tanning, which is a beautiful look with the right sort of blonde hair.

Yeril
2007-09-23, 12:06 PM
I guess I have a thing for dyed hair I guess, a friend of mine once dyed her hair bright purple hair for about a month or two.. I was rather smitten after that :smallredface:

Vaynor
2007-09-23, 12:19 PM
I like brown/black hair. Also, black hair dyed to have a red tint looks great on people of asian ethnicity.

Pepz
2007-09-23, 02:36 PM
yep my first major crush started with that girl having pink hair......man, that was just .... awesome coolness :smallcool:

hippie_dwarf
2007-09-23, 03:39 PM
Well it depends on the person, but a combination of purple and black is the one i find most attractive.

Preach brother! Also blonde and blue look good.

tahu88810
2007-09-23, 03:51 PM
It depends on the girl, but dirty blond (I mean their hair color, not them being dirty...you sicko) and brunette, and (more depending on the girl) golden blond.

And from general census, girls at my school seem to like blonde guys, with blue eyes and black rimmed glasses. That, or its just a phenomanon that since I've become a freshman every girl in my school has suddenly become very clingy...even if I'm not their boyfriend... o_O

Scorpina
2007-09-23, 04:07 PM
As a general rule, I don't like blondes. That's about the only real preference I have, generally speaking, and even that is not a hard and fast rule in any sense.

Ceska
2007-09-23, 04:54 PM
Generally speaking, I prefer Redheads. Then darker brown to black, then lighter brown, then any other natural colour, then blonde. I dislike blonde. But it has to do with the colour of the skin as well. Black works with everything, as does darker brown. Red only with pale skin, that's my preference at all, blonde with dark tan is sudden turn off.

Then the unnatural colours. I despise them. Even more than blonde.

rubakhin
2007-09-23, 06:54 PM
There's something erotic about a young guy with an obvious dye job. It's the naivete, the eagerness to please and to make himself attractive. Even if he looks really good with blond hair, the slight screw-up is endearing somehow. I hate fake-looking black hair, though. It looks like somebody went and poured roofing tar over their head.

As for natural colors, I prefer dark hair. I dig the heroin chic look. Dark hair really brings out the unhealthy pallor.

Telonius
2007-09-24, 11:00 AM
The hair color doesn't matter as much as the fact that the hair color and the particular shade of skin go well together. There are some people who just won't work as blondes; some who look terrible as brunettes, and some people who should never try to go redhead. And there are lots of variations within the hair color and skin tone. If it's paired well, it works. If it isn't, it doesn't.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-09-24, 11:02 AM
Redheads.

Natural ones.

Get me every goddamn time. Although I think I might be more attracted to the associated stereotypes (independence, overemotionality.)

KoDT69
2007-09-24, 11:53 AM
a blonde with pink highlights
Find one for me too brother!

It depends on the girl, but dirty blond (I mean their hair color, not them being dirty...you sicko)
You like em filthy and you know it! Darn Freudian slips!

I too like the asian girls with blonde hair! I love blonde hair for some reason, ever since I can remember. Red hair is OK if it's a very light shade with a pale skin-tone. Asains and Latinas FTW! I don't care what hair color for them! :smallbiggrin: :smallwink: :smallbiggrin:

Syka
2007-09-24, 12:05 PM
I don't, intellectually, have a preference. Two of the three guys I've dated have been blonde, the third having dark brown hair.

Honestly, I think the only color I kinda dislike is red hair, at least natural red. Most other colors I like. Dyed blonde, while not a favorite, I am ok with. Unnatural colors ftw.

I'm actually thinking about doing my hair this (http://www.manicpanic.com/best%20hair%20color/deadlynightshade.html) color. My tan that I acquired over the summer (which wasn't much of a tan...) is fading back to my normal fair skin so I think the color would go well. That color also got the vote of my boyfriend, over the blue I was thinking about doing. ;)

Eyes seem to be more of a thing with me. I tend to like light eyes over dark ones, but I'm a sucker for anyone with a nice pair of eyes. :)

Cheers,
Syka

Dispozition
2007-09-24, 12:10 PM
Blonde blonde I don't like. You know that peroxide blonde? That's the one. Dirty blondes are ok, raven and dark brown are the best though...

Eye colour is good as well...But that's a whole other thread :P

Darken Rahl
2007-09-24, 12:40 PM

Gotta ask, have you ever been to japan? Cuz there's a high likelihood that'd change your outlook...

Dib
2007-09-24, 02:05 PM
Redheads... I also like emo-gal hair...

Reinboom
2007-09-24, 02:13 PM
I'm actually thinking about doing my hair this (http://www.manicpanic.com/best%20hair%20color/deadlynightshade.html) color. My tan that I acquired over the summer (which wasn't much of a tan...) is fading back to my normal fair skin so I think the color would go well. That color also got the vote of my boyfriend, over the blue I was thinking about doing. ;)

Before doing that - reconsider. Manic panic will destroy/dye your shower and quickly alters to the wrong color. No fun I've seen came from manic panic.

Personally, I love blue hair, or blue on black, or blue tips. As far as natural hair colors go, well, I don't know. I don't particularly like blonde... I would have to say a light brunette or black.

Syka
2007-09-24, 02:16 PM
I can't remember the stuff I used last time to do my hair blue, but I'm not going to do it again because I'm trying to avoid bleaching my hair (and the stuff was a bleach-and-color in one).

I'll keep that in mind, have any good hair-dye suggestions? I don't think the cleaning ladies where I live would enjoy a red shower...Hehe...

Cheers,
Syka

eidreff
2007-09-24, 02:23 PM
Nobody has mentioned the shaven "peanut" look, so here goes,

Sinead O'Connor style, she really managed to pull off the scary elfin skinhead look.

Dib
2007-09-24, 02:45 PM
Nobody has mentioned the shaven "peanut" look, so here goes,

Sinead O'Connor style, she really managed to pull off the scary elfin skinhead look.

You're kidding... right? S'okay on (some) guys, but to me it just dont go with gals... not being sexist, just saying that its not right...

ranger89
2007-09-24, 02:48 PM
Definitely depends on the person but I'm most partial to redheads (which is good because I'm marrying one:smallsmile: ).

Short to shaven hair is best for me. You're not alone eidreff. For some reason, I'm not a big fan of long hair.

Thinking about what physical attributes attract me to someone is a fascinating exercise. Where does this stuff come from???

Scorpina
2007-09-24, 02:54 PM
I generally don't like short hair.

eidreff
2007-09-24, 03:02 PM
Hair 'n' stuff is situational. What I feel looks good length/colourwise one day can be bad the next.

Any length is good really, and any colour, i tend to notice the person inside the head more than the hair on top to be honest.

Currently hate my own hair at the mo, its not long enough to tie back, but it's too long to be easily tamed.

Youngblood
2007-09-24, 04:10 PM
Green ftw! I'm thinking of dying my hair green again. Or blue.

I like dark hair on guys. Blonde only looks good if combined with the ever-popular Viking look. Other than that it just looks kind of dumb, IMO.

V- I wasn't aiming to insult anyone, just expressing an opinion. No seminar needed.

Brickwall
2007-09-24, 05:09 PM

I like dark hair on guys. Blonde only looks good if combined with the ever-popular Viking look. Other than that it just looks kind of dumb, IMO.

You realize that there are quite a few Beardless Blondes itP? :smallconfused:

I mean, honestly, if you are going to insult people you should tailor the insults to the specific person. Being included in a general group is just not sending the right message. You should attend my seminar this summer.

Yeril
2007-09-24, 05:22 PM

Ahh Vikings.. the True winners of the Ninja vs Pirate debate.