PDA

View Full Version : This Year's Christmas game! Need ideas!

mackdaddie
2018-12-27, 05:22 PM
Greetings, gamers. Long-time player, infrequent poster here. I've been running holiday-themed games for years, and this year I'm running an evil game in which the players are planning to kill Rudolph, steal his nose, and ruin Christmas.

Turns out that Santa is not quite as proper as most folk think, and pulls over at his favorite whorehouse every year for a few hours of jollies. The boyos will be making their move while he's occupied. They're lvl 10, so fighting Santa is pretty much out of the question.

What I'm looking for are some ideas for the reindeer. I want to give each one a special power based on their name. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen. Rudolph is finished. No idea is dumb, remember, they're level ten, so no ridiculously high-powered abilities. Should mention we're running Pathfinder.

I appreciate your responses in advance, and no, I don't care if some of the boys see this!
Thanks again, and happy gaming!

Knaight
2018-12-27, 05:35 PM
Dasher: Two move actions, AoO resistance, etc.
Dancer: Otto's Irresistible Dance, cast by dancing.
Prancer: Various attack/move options, based on very short distances (move 5' on a successful attack, ignores AoOs)
Vixen: No idea.
Comet: Definitely a ranged attack that deals ice and fire damage, which looks like a comet coming from the sky.
Cupid: Charm effects, delivered as a ranged touch attack.
Donner: Healing by eating the corpses of other reindeer, solid HP to start with to make sure they get to show this off.
Blitzen: Initiative increases by 5 every round, can spend 20 initiative to get another turn provided they're still at the top of the initiative list.

Sadly, I probably won't get to use any of these for the Christmas game I'm running today (Santa elf slave revolt).

mackdaddie
2018-12-27, 08:53 PM
Like the Blitzen idea, thanks! Your other ideas are similar to what I've come up with. DOnner's a good one too, was working in that direction. Thanks loads.

mackdaddie
2018-12-28, 12:55 PM
Dasher: Two move actions, AoO resistance, etc.
Dancer: Otto's Irresistible Dance, cast by dancing.
Prancer: Various attack/move options, based on very short distances (move 5' on a successful attack, ignores AoOs)
Vixen: No idea.
Comet: Definitely a ranged attack that deals ice and fire damage, which looks like a comet coming from the sky.
Cupid: Charm effects, delivered as a ranged touch attack.
Donner: Healing by eating the corpses of other reindeer, solid HP to start with to make sure they get to show this off.
Blitzen: Initiative increases by 5 every round, can spend 20 initiative to get another turn provided they're still at the top of the initiative list.

Sadly, I probably won't get to use any of these for the Christmas game I'm running today (Santa elf slave revolt).

Shoulda mentioned, Vixen's a dominatrix, whips on her antlers to entangle and trip, dominate person as ability.

Tailorpress
2019-01-04, 11:37 PM
Let's see....an M&M version of the reindeer. Mind you, I'm only doing powers and advantages for them. These are what I would like to give them.
Dasher: Speed with evasion; Dancer: Affliction to make them Dance; Prancer: Enhanced trait-strength with Ground Strike; Vixen: Enhanced trait-Presence, with attractive; Comet: a reaction based fire aura, and fireball maybe; Cupid gets an affliction that makes people fall in love; Donner: sound based array; Blitzen: electrical based attacks. And all of them get flight and leaping. I hope you get some ideas from that.

rredmond
2019-01-05, 04:49 PM
Hey, how did this go mackdaddie ?
I hope well!
--Ron--