PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Building Help Needed for Fate/Apocrypha Karna

DamoWamo428
2019-01-01, 02:46 PM
Heya,

So basically I got my self balls deep in the muck and said I'd be playing Karna from Fate Apocrypha but after weeks of research boy oh boy is a he hard to build.

The issue within this being that the DM said we're allowed to absolutely break her and play borderline broken cheese (but like the proper mouldy horrible type) because she will be. Which is great, for my friends who've played for nearly 5-10 years but not me... having only played for 3 months. As long its only core printed books with no home brew. We're allowed to multi class and we start at level 12. No magic items as they'll be randomly rolled.

Overall, I'm out of my element here so any help on how to build Karna would be great because I wanna keep up with the vets I'm playing with. I know I wont do him full justice, because a Demi-God is strong. The massive reduction to damage he has with insane agility and big hit spear attacks on top of the nuke like fire explosions is a lot to cover.

So far I thought some sort of Sorcerer Paladin Fighter? I don't mind having like lots of classes, I can keep up there, but building him is insane.

Thank you for any help I do get. Got a week or so til the game. We haven't rolled stats but I'm allowed to use point buy to get a prototype sorta build til we roll.

awa
2019-01-01, 08:34 PM
what edition?

DamoWamo428
2019-01-01, 08:38 PM
what edition?

5e sorry (Have updated title)