PDA

View Full Version : I did some pixel art to commemorate our final session

danzibr
2019-01-06, 08:32 AM
Played with a party for a good few months, 1-2 times per week. Graduation's around the corner, things are getting busy, we had our last session.

In our final session, we were making our way out of a cave, our path was blocked, had to take an alternate path, fought a dragon (pretty sure the DM threw this in here just 'cause it's dungeons and *dragons*), a Huge Red Dragon, and an Alhoon. Alhoon fled, revealed some deeper plot, left it up to our imaginations.

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/1/6/3e86ff24f2f48616dd58cbb12b30357f-full.png

Got to level 6 (well, 7 if you count the final encounter). I was a Warforged Rogue 5/Fighter 1. Wife was Dragonborn Pally 6. Friend 1 was Half-Elf Ranger 6, friend 2 was Elf Ranger 6 (and had the wolf), friend 3 was Human Druid 6.

EDIT: Oh yeah. The art's not so great, so don't get your hopes up :P

SpanielBear
2019-01-06, 10:06 AM
It looks fun! I love when campaigns and characters grow to the point they get under your skin outside the game and everyone starts drawing art and writing and such. I ended up making models for all of us, and then got into it and now I'm making bandits and monsters and all sorts to bring to the table!

Joe the Rat
2019-01-06, 12:13 PM
I like the puppet master (DM) - it's a little 4th wall break that brings the game back in to the picture.

Sariel Vailo
2019-01-06, 03:40 PM
It was really good art dont sell ya self short.

Project_Mayhem
2019-01-06, 04:36 PM
I was trying to work out why the rogue was naked for a moment before I saw the party composition. :smalltongue:

SpanielBear
2019-01-06, 04:44 PM
I was trying to work out why the rogue was naked for a moment before I saw the party composition. :smalltongue:

Never ask why the rogue is naked.

danzibr
2019-01-08, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the responses!

It looks fun! I love when campaigns and characters grow to the point they get under your skin outside the game and everyone starts drawing art and writing and such. I ended up making models for all of us, and then got into it and now I'm making bandits and monsters and all sorts to bring to the table!
Oh yeah, def. I found myself thinking how I’d role play my “dude,” how I wanted him to grow, missed character development opportunities, etc. Most I’d been immersed in a campaign.

I like the puppet master (DM) - it's a little 4th wall break that brings the game back in to the picture.
Thanks! I wanted to include the DM, didn’t know how at first.

It was really good art dont sell ya self short.
Aww, thanks!

Haha... yeah, always naked :P

I did get a beret about halfway through the game. Oh, and we all had cold weather gear, but I didn’t draw that in.

Touché.

thorr-kan
2019-01-08, 10:48 PM
Nice pic! Fun looking crew.

Good advice...