PDA

View Full Version : Will Roy stay dead?

Executor
2007-09-23, 08:36 PM
I just... don't know. Is Roy gone forever from the land of the living? Will Durkan ressurect him somehow? Will one of the gods intervene and send him back to open up a good can o whoopass on Xykon. Perhaps the Celia's Talisman will save him? I want him to come back to life personally, but I don't know if he can or will.

Theories on the fate of Roy Greenhilt?

SteveMB
2007-09-23, 08:43 PM
I just... don't know. Is Roy gone forever from the land of the living? Will Durkan ressurect him somehow? Will one of the gods intervene and send him back to open up a good can o whoopass on Xykon. Perhaps the Celia's Talisman will save him? I want him to come back to life personally, but I don't know if he can or will.

Theories on the fate of Roy Greenhilt?

I think he'll be rezzed eventually, but there are going to quite a few hurdles to overcome first.

Green Bean
2007-09-23, 08:54 PM
My magic eight ball says no.

DreadSpoon
2007-09-23, 09:43 PM
My magic eight ball says no.

My magic eight ball says, "stop shaking my head you jackass!"

Charles Phipps
2007-09-23, 10:04 PM
I still think its possible he'll stay dead.

Though I may be taking down my signature soon since I might be wrong.

sPaRK
2007-09-23, 10:10 PM
I think that either he will be raised, or the entire OOTS will die and will have too somehow defeat evil in the afterlife. (BTW I dont think the latter is very likely).

David Argall
2007-09-23, 10:27 PM
Roy is getting raised. It may be 100 strips or more until he does, but he is coming back. As has been mentioned, he is the center of the strip and there has been no proper preparation for his permanent demise.

Now he can't get raised until Haley makes it back to Durkon, and that will involve a good deal of escapades. We can't expect it before 50 strips, and it's possible that will be the final strip or so of the new book, making his raise about 670. But eventually he is going to be back.