PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding an old wotc forum thread , not had much luck with wayback

greydelton
2019-01-10, 04:27 AM
Hey guys , im searching for a thread from the old wotc forum called deity stats -avatars and all levels of deities. a thread contining stats for every god you can think of so far I've had no luck finding anything but the index page. any hlp in this matter is apreciated

Malphegor
2019-01-10, 04:52 AM
Can't find that thread on my searches, but can I recommend the AD&D Deities and Demigods as a starting point? There was one for 3e, but they cut a lot of deities from irl mythologies when they updated to 3e.

greydelton
2019-01-10, 05:04 AM
Can't find that thread on my searches, but can I recommend the AD&D Deities and Demigods as a starting point? There was one for 3e, but they cut a lot of deities from irl mythologies when they updated to 3e.

thanks I already own deities and demigods , and faiths and pantheons but other gods like bhaal to my nowledge were only statted there as a new user I cant post links but I can tell you that it is thread number 197789 and the first page was archived in 2006

Buufreak
2019-01-10, 05:20 AM
I believe dice freaks did some deity stat work. Try looking those up, they might help.

greydelton
2019-01-10, 05:40 AM
I believe dice freaks did some deity stat work. Try looking those up, they might help.

Thanks , I had a look and they do have a few good ones but with some notable gaps even amongst the fuerunian gods , such as bhaal for instance.

Bullet06320
2019-01-10, 12:36 PM
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18045

couple posts down has the index listed, but no link to the original, it looks like the thread was lost in the various forum shuffles
BUT....I had copy/pasted every single entry into my own files like 10 or 12 years ago and still have them, if there is interest i could attempt to recreate the thread

found the original link, but its dead
http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=197789&page=16

greydelton
2019-01-10, 02:28 PM
couple posts down has the index listed, but no link to the original, it looks like the thread was lost in the various forum shuffles
BUT....I had copy/pasted every single entry into my own files like 10 or 12 years ago and still have them, if there is interest i could attempt to recreate the thread

found the original link, but its dead

I think that that would be really helpful both to me and others , there are a lot of requests for one particular dei or another to be statted there are even some queries about statting dieties here , but this thread contained stats for pretty much every deity youll ever need , if its possible I would greatly apreciate it ( had to remove links in the quote as new user )