PDA

View Full Version : issue links

opus
2019-01-11, 03:46 AM
When posting a ref to an old issue it woiuld b nice of a link or at least a issue number would be put at the bottom of the panel to make it easier to find.

RatElemental
2019-01-15, 12:59 PM
The strip summary thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?325095-OOTS-Strip-Summaries) can help you find the strip you're after, if you haven't encyclopedically catalogued all the strips you'll need for forum arguments around here like some kind of "sane" person.

NerdyKris
2019-01-15, 01:58 PM
The strip number is at the top of the comic, next to the title. The number would also be in the link text when you hover over it. If that's not what you're talking about, then I don't understand what you mean.

Grey_Wolf_c
2019-01-15, 02:01 PM
The strip number is at the top of the comic, next to the title. The number would also be in the link text when you hover over it. If that's not what you're talking about, then I don't understand what you mean.

They are referring, as far as I can tell, to the "see issue #xxx" that you find in the corners of panels in dead tree comics (especially marvel and dc comics, in my experience) when they make references to old issues.

Grey Wolf

Gluteus_Maximus
2019-01-15, 02:27 PM
When posting a ref to an old issue it woiuld b nice of a link or at least a issue number would be put at the bottom of the panel to make it easier to find.

there is the huge list of comics. You can do a ctrl+f (or command+f if you're on mac) and type the comic you're looking for and it finds it, if that's what you mean.

If you mean have a link to the comment you're reading at the bottom of the comic you're reading, then why would you do that?