PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Best d20 Conversion/System?

ColorBlindNinja
2019-01-13, 11:34 PM
Pretty much exactly what the titles says.

I'm looking for d20 conversions for a crossover (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?577033-Massive-d20-Crossover-Advice-amp-House-Rules) and was wondering which systems/conversions are highly regarded.

I would appreciate any suggestions, I'll edit them into the OP:

Call of Cthulhu
World of Darkness
Mutants and Masterminds

Particle_Man
2019-01-14, 12:53 AM
Chthulhu d20? It seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth but I liked it.

I think there was a white wolf d20 out there.

inuyasha
2019-01-14, 12:59 AM
Chthulhu d20? It seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth but I liked it.

Thereis a D20 World of Darkness! I'm a big fan of it, but I will say it right here:

D20 World of Darkness is super duper different from Regular World of Darkness and basically all other D20 games

It's fun! It's got all kinds of neat features, and it'd work really well for a buffy game. From super-powerful vampires, to weird, bestial Werewolves, to alien Demons, and cosmically powerful Mages, this system's got everything for a weird horror modern fantasy game where the heroes aren't expected to die of insanity... necessarily.

Particle_Man
2019-01-14, 01:05 AM
For a more generic conversion you can fake a lot with Mutants and Masterminds if you control what powers and power levels are allowed.

ColorBlindNinja
2019-01-14, 01:14 PM

That one is good and I'm actually including it in the crossover. :smallsmile:

Any idea how good it is?

Thereis a D20 World of Darkness! I'm a big fan of it, but I will say it right here:

I've heard of that one.

D20 World of Darkness is super duper different from Regular World of Darkness and basically all other D20 games

I figured that out pretty quickly. :smallsmile:

It's fun! It's got all kinds of neat features, and it'd work really well for a buffy game. From super-powerful vampires, to weird, bestial Werewolves, to alien Demons, and cosmically powerful Mages, this system's got everything for a weird horror modern fantasy game where the heroes aren't expected to die of insanity... necessarily.

Okay, thank you for suggesting it.

For a more generic conversion you can fake a lot with Mutants and Masterminds if you control what powers and power levels are allowed.

I heard Mutants and Masterminds doesn't have character levels. Will that make a crossover difficult?

In any event, thank you for the responses, I'll add them to the list.