PDA

View Full Version : 5e Podcast Live Play (For Those Interested)

DrowPiratRobrts
2019-01-14, 11:45 PM
I posted a long time ago about a couple of podcast episodes we did on D&D. The podcast proper is called Both&, and due to life happening we've had to stop at our 20th episode. Because of this we've decided to release the 2.5 hour live play session that was originally Patreon content.
So it's now free to the masses if you'd like to give it a listen. It should be pretty digestable as a side-quest since it stands on its own as a story even though it takes place about a year after our campaign started.

For those who have followed my posts about creating a city-state, or Larz Burnbalm creating a permanent teleportation circle, or how to build a fashion empire, or how to dig a canal over 200 miles to the coast, this is where it all started. The episode contains the complete story of how we came to be in possession of a large manor room for expansion. I hope you enjoy it if you decide to give it a listen.

You can post this link in your podcasting app of choice to get the audio feed: https://www.patreon.com/rss/bothampersand?auth=ruEUyfhZ3_DF_63VarlcFim0iKstxNX n

If that doesn't work you can also just listen to it on our Patreon page since the post is now public: https://www.patreon.com/posts/dungeons-bad-18797279

Whiskeyjack8044
2019-01-15, 02:15 AM
I'd be interest in how that city-state campaign shakes out, are you saying y'all are no longer recording sessions? Either way I'm gonna check it out.

DrowPiratRobrts
2019-01-15, 11:19 AM
I'd be interest in how that city-state campaign shakes out, are you saying y'all are no longer recording sessions? Either way I'm gonna check it out.

So our podcast wasn't actually a D&D podcast. We had a two-part episode in which we talked about D&D and why we value it. To go along with that, we released the above "Live Play" session as Patreon exclusive content for our supporters. Now that we have to stop the podcast, probably for good, we wanted to make it available to anyone interested who maybe didn't have the cash at the time to support us.

We might record future sessions, but I doubt it'll be a regular thing. We do have 5 mics and there are currently five of us, so we'll see.

DrowPiratRobrts
2019-01-17, 12:03 PM
Also, if anyone listens and would be interested in hearing more from that campaign (which no longer includes Laef and normally features Krawgg and Halamir) let me know. We've still got the mics and everything, so I could talk to the guys and see if they're up for recording sometimes. I wouldn't mind editing if its something people would actually listen to and enjoy.