PDA

View Full Version : One Shot – Battle Royal: Battel Ground of the lost.

Verdac
2019-01-15, 01:13 AM
One Shot – Battle Royal: Battel Ground of the lost…

Through he tides and mists of space and time you awaken to nothing. Thought your eyes are open there is nothing to perceive, then like a gentle ocean’s wave, light and sound flood the space and you discover you fill with the sensation of slowly falling. As your perception adjusts, you more fee than see that there are 5 other individuals with arranged in a semi-circle all clocked and hooded by a strange un-searchable non-space, everything is blurred ocean waves of light and sound. All except for one singularly perfectly clear individual. There he stood in the middle of you and those falling, except he was not falling and just stayed with you looking directly at you, and not at you at the same time, like he was looking at every one at the same time with the same smiling eyes. His blue eyes shone in his round sun kissed Halfling face. Clean shaven with impossibly broad grin. While he gently chuckled his tightly curled auburn hair bounced.
There this figure stood while everyone else fell in a full length velvety maroon robe that covered his feet, all the while holding his hands tucked into deep pockets… then non-hobbit spoke.

“Welcome, welcome, I’m so very glad you could all join us, so very happy that you will stay.” The voice was as full and smooth as his velvet robe.

You attempt to speak to, make reply, to ask so many question and to challenge the proceeding only to find the words caught in your thought and unable to make any sound no matter how desperately you try.

The curly haired individual simply raises a hand to merely stop you from the struggle. “Please, please, it is quite ok. It is bet that you save your strength for what is to come.” The words ring within your being although you were drinking a sweet wine that held nothing but a bitter after taste.

“I’ll just simply explain that you all will be going to a place that I have personally prepared for all of you.” The smile never fading once form the round face. “The rules are simple, there can be only one victor… I so look forward to see who it is… Just remember no fighting for the first 6 seconds!!”

Then suddenly you awake to a new world for a second time.

Everyone roll initiative and 2d6.

DICE ROLLS
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?578603-One-Shot-%96-Battle-Royal-Battel-Ground-of-the-lost%85

OOC
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?578623-(OOC)-One-Shot-%96-Battle-Royal-Battel-Ground-of-the-lost%85&p=23638420#post23638420

Verdac
2019-01-20, 10:18 AM
You awake to find your self in a vary old, vary abandoned log shack. From what you can see by light entering through the window on your left, and the small shafts of light entering in through the roof there is a collapsed table directly under the window, with one still standing chair. There is also a collapsed book shelf directly in front of you. To your right is a door that leads outside and glancing over your shoulder there is an empty wall.

As your senses return to you the smell of wood and grass along with a genital breeze are the first things you notice. As your eyes become use to the soundings you find your self standing in the middle of dense forest filled with white bark, ever green trees.

When the light of the world fills your senses you discover that you are standing in an open field. Looking out over the open field to your front and rear you see what appears a massive wall of light colored fog that starts at the end of the field and then raises up into the air to form a ceiling towering above...

To you left side is an old fortress with two visible towers connected by ramparts with a open doorway in the middle.

On your right is a dense forest of white bark ever green trees.

From your position you glance up and can tell that there is some on top of the tower farthest from you.

As the smell of dirt and earth fill your sense your dark vision kicks in. You are clearly underground, and in what might have once been a storage room of sorts as is it littered with old crates, chests, and broken down weapons racks.

On your right side there is a door broken off of its hinges with the opening behind it leading to more underground passage ways.

Sturdy well worn ground greet your feet, you are standing in a corner of an old fortress the rampart to your left leads directly forward until it stops at tower, where another rampart then shoots off to your right and connects to another tower, to only have another rampart shoot back on your far right closing you in. But what they connect to is nothing... they are cut off by what appears to be a wall of light colored fog that extends all the way up to the top of what ever this place is to form the ceiling.

On the left side there are stairs leading to the top of the rampart, in between the two towers there is an open door, and on the rampart to the far left there is another door.

You notice movement on the top of the tower closest to you.

You find yourself greeted by not-sky and stone, the stone being the floor at the top of the tower you are on, and the not-sky being the strange light colored fog that forms the roof and wall of the battle ground you were thrown into.

To your left is a small field that ends in a wall of the same fog. In-front there is a field is expands out a good little ways and then ends in a forest. On your right is a rampart the extends out and connect to another similar stone tower. Behind you there is a quart yard that formed by ramparts flowing directly away from you and vanishing into a wall of same mysterious fog.

From your position up here you can tell there there is a person in the quart yard behind, and one in the field out front.

zylodrizzt
2019-01-20, 03:16 PM
Walk outside and casts wall of thorns in a circle

Unavenger
2019-01-21, 08:51 AM
As my bonus action, I'm using the first one of the abilities from list 2, variant 3 and 5. As my action, I'll use the last ability from list 2. I've ticked next to the abilities that are currently active and shown the changes in parentheses. Take that, hypothetical person who shouldn't be reading this!

I'm then going to stand in the location I think is most likely to conceal me from vision, even if I can't actually hide.

Armored Walrus
2019-01-21, 10:40 AM
Pin takes a moment to search through the wreckage of this storage room, then draws his rapiers and prepares to sneak through the door. Perception? [roll0]

Illven
2019-01-21, 12:07 PM
Lucy will cast bless.

[Question does she started with her found steed.]

In any case she'll attempt to move towards the forest.

Lizard Lord
2019-01-21, 03:50 PM
Zelazer sighs. He doesn't understand any of this but he will just have to take things one at a time. First
he will have to deal with his opponents, then he will deal with the strange tiny man that put them there.

He will then climb down the ladder and head towards the field. He doesn't need any preparations and the less time he gives his opponents the better.

3SecondCultist
2019-01-22, 05:20 PM
Kite will break out into a big grin - this sort of thing absolutely not the kind of scenario he has maybe fantasized about in the past - cast invisibility and draw his weapon and shield. He will then sneak ahead to where the path ahead splits, and begin to head right.

Verdac
2019-01-22, 09:57 PM
Stepping out side you are greeted by densely wooded forest of white barked ever green trees. Pacing your self away from the cabin as to not envelope it in the spell, it takes you deeper into the Forrest.

Here your communion with nature and the staff are strong and with the simple whisper of the command a wall of thorns encircling you obeys your will. Though unnaturally fast, yet still in perfect communion with all of the nature around you it forms.

20 feet in diameter, 20 feet high, 5 feet thick, and blocks line of sight.

You hunker down near the largest of light wooded trees, it obscures most of your frame as allow your actions to take root.

Though you can't tell the reason, or-perhaps, just a misconception it feels as though something in the forest has changed.

The devotion to your god, and oath have never wavered, nor-has the loyalty of the blessings asked. Though feeling your intentions and knowing of your need a beautiful wild mare finds your hand nudging it gently. With it's untamed look in it's eyes you don't know how long it will head you but for now it does.

Effortlessly you climb it's back and begin to cross the field, heading towards the forest.

Before leaving the room something ketches your eye, a glass container filled with a liquid. Unable to tell what it is without light or spending time to identify it you hurriedly stuff it into your pocket and stop your prowl just out side the doorway leading into a still light-less underground dirt pathway curving to your left.

*check inbox

With great ease, you flip yourself over the ladder slide down onto the second floor of the tower. The floor is dusty and there are some crates and rubble on the side where the field is. In a right angle from each-other are open doorways leading outside onto the connected battlements.

Between the two doorways is another ladder leading down to the first floor.

zylodrizzt
2019-01-23, 04:15 AM
I turn my staff into a tree riding up in its branches [roll0]. I then turn into a giant spitting lizard. I then stealth [roll1]

Armored Walrus
2019-01-23, 10:41 AM
Pin pauses where he is and takes a small sip of the potion to try and identify it.

Unavenger
2019-01-23, 04:43 PM
Stay in position, ready action to use list zero, first ability, on anyone who comes within range. They literally won't know what hit them! :smalltongue:

Illven
2019-01-23, 05:07 PM
Lucy will continue riding through the forest, casting sanctuary on herself, before taking the dodge action.

Lizard Lord
2019-01-23, 11:50 PM
Zelazer continues his descent climbing down to the next ladder. If he saw someone in the fields then at least one of his opponents must be on the ground level.

Verdac
2019-01-25, 04:14 PM
As though empowered by the mother of the Forrest her-self, under your command the staff takes root at the center of the wall thorns. Next are the branches that you manage to nimbly cling onto and ride them to the top as it ever expands and grows. At full size the tips of the branches and leaves above 60 feet tall and the base of the tree is 5 feet around. In the process it sandwiches self between to of the other evergreen trees melding into them.

Finding a safe place between the branches you again call to your primal powers and change into a beast allowing a lizard nature to take root and alter you.

*you are about 50 feet in the air and have a natural 1/3 cover from all of the branches and the wall of the thorns, however you can't stealth that turn. Your action was to make the tree and 1 free action to change shape.

You keep perfectly still focusing your thoughts, looking, waiting, preparing... In your heightened state you feel a slight vibration in the earth, the air, and hear a cracking sound and the shaking of the leaves as once again there is a change to the forest... Unfortunately you wont be able to tell what is it with out taking the time to investigate.

Galloping at full trot the wind in your hair and ears and the noble friend caring you effortlessly the length of the field. Upon reaching the forest line you find yourself having to slow down to walking speeds in-order to avoid the branches and make the tight turns around the trunks of the trees, even the steed seams annoyed at the lack of maneuverability in the dense forests and stomps in frustration.

Suddenly the mare's head picks up and ears twitch, as though it is looking for something.

*you have 1/3 cover on just about all sides, however you are at a disadvantage in dodge actions, and your movement speeds is reduced to 20.

The liquid is clean and strong, it is a taste you know well, it is old but quality healing potion.

*gained 1 greater healing potion, use will heal 4d4+4 hp.

see email

Coolly and without question you heft your self over the edge and climb down the ladder on the ground floor. The room is similarly lit with old boxes and broken weapons racks leaning against one wall. The only door in this room is firmly closed and from what you can tell leads direct to the gate that is built into the old rampart connecting the two towers.

Armored Walrus
2019-01-25, 05:36 PM
Pin stashes the potion in a pouch on his belt and moves to the curve in the corridor with rapiers raised. (ready an attack if I com within melee range of anyone)

zylodrizzt
2019-01-25, 06:38 PM
I will climb down to 30ft and hide. I would like to ready an action to make my ranged attack if I see anyone.

Unavenger
2019-01-27, 01:52 AM
Same as last round!

Lizard Lord
2019-01-28, 02:11 PM
Zelazer will attempt to swing open the door and go through it.

Illven
2019-01-29, 05:43 PM
Lucy will continue moving through the forest, Dashing if she sees no one.

Verdac
2019-01-30, 10:49 PM
Gliding down your claws hook and dig into the branches and tree trunk as you make your way down to the lower branches, you are now about 30 feet above ground. Here you tuck yourself into the tree the best you can. Looking out there is no one visible and you instinctively understand that anyone on the other side of the thorn wall will be out of your spitting range and you will need to climb on the outer branches of the tree to be able to attack them.

As time passes the forest is quiet, and there is no sound other than the rustling of the leaves and blowing of the wind with an occasional clacking sound from the branches above clacking into each other from the wind... You start to get the feeling that your not in a location where things pass by...

Tapping her brown eyed companion Lucy nudges her way forward winding and twisting their way through the forest until it suddenly open up onto a path with plenty of room to move and maneuver. The path curves off to the right around a corner with the semblance of an old log shack in the distance. To left the path gives a direct view of what might be a small meadow with a shape of something in the middle of it.

The potion slides back into place as Pin slinks forward through the tunnel around the bend until he comes to a t-intersection, and more dark earth tunnel leading off to the left and right.

message me your actions

Not missing a beet Zelazer moves to the door and opens it. The hinges creek and pop and the top half dislocate as ancient door swings falling to the floor against the wall. You now stand in the door way looking out across from you is another door leading to the tower on the other side. To the left is the open meadow and forest on the far side, the person that was once in the meadow is no where to be seen. On the right is the fortress courtyard, you remember that there was also another figure once in the courtyard, but they are also nowhere to be seen.

Unavenger
2019-01-31, 12:28 PM
Amaranth will move forwards through the forest her full move, then ready action as before.

zylodrizzt
2019-01-31, 03:32 PM
I move 30ft climb over the other of my wall careful not to damage myself.

If thats not enough I'll dash otherwise I'll hide [roll0]

Armored Walrus
2019-01-31, 04:16 PM
Pin stalks to the right, scimitars still at the ready. ((move max distance down right tunnel, ready action attack anyone that ends up in melee range.))

Illven
2019-02-03, 12:47 PM
Lucy will attempt to ride those the cottage, before opening the door.

Lizard Lord
2019-02-05, 03:56 PM
Zelazer will enter into the meadow and begin looking around for any signs of the person or where they went.

Verdac
2019-02-08, 12:14 AM
@zylodrizzt; As you cross the through the tree tops stiltedly making your way towards and just over your barrier of thorns, as you begin to settle down looking for a hiding spot... a multi colored facet of swirling hair enters view. The hair belong to a human woman dressed in all white, with exposed arms of tough skin... Suddenly looking up the the matron of rainbow hair glances up to you locking eyes and then with a swift gesture of her hand you suddenly feel pressure at the base of your skull where your head greets your spine...

ROLL: Constitution Saving Throw

@Unavenger; Moving through the forest you glide between the trees with your keen sense feeding you every detail of every branch and leaf as the wind rustles them. The sound of rustling is now suddenly different, more specific, more controlled... as your eyes dart around the first thing you notice is a circular thorn wall bending away from you, the next is the movement above. There your sharp eyes spot the large green and brown lizard climbing just over the thorn wall. As it looks down upon you with cold lizard eyes, you see the intellect hiding behind them. that is all you needed to know... so you act.

ROLL: Damage, it will only be applied if the save fails.

With a tap of your hand a click of the tung you urge your companion to carry you swiftly to the wooden shack where you find the door already hastily thrown open. The marks of dust show steps of something human like leaving and entering the forest. Your eyes follow the dust trail into the forest where you see a large circular thorn wall that curves back into the woods.

Gliding down the earthen path way as the tunnel twists and turns away, then suddenly stops. It ends in old wooden steps leading up toward what appears to be a hand made trap door. Here flakes of dust can bee seen filtering down between the a few thin cracks of light. The introduction of the light source is not enough to hurt your vision, but it is enough to let you know that your dark-vision is not needed above.

check inbox

You know where you need to go, and without question. Digging deep into your massive reserves of strength your hooves strike the grassy field scaring it with each impact of the hoof with the brown earthen life blood that runs through out this land. Muscles tense and exert force as the air breathed in is brisk and cool, then turned fiery hot on exhale.

Stopping just short of the wood-line, you know what you seek must be in here.

Lizard Lord
2019-02-08, 03:02 AM
Once he reaches to woodline Zelazer will try his best to sneak into the woods. He is not trained for stealth, but it may be better to try than to wander into the woods brazenly.

zylodrizzt
2019-02-08, 05:11 AM
spit poison and if I have enough movement then moving back across the wall careful not to damage myself. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=23693390&postcount=18

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=23697522&postcount=21

Armored Walrus
2019-02-08, 07:57 AM
Pin cautiously peeks through the trap door. ((I'll wait to find out what he sees before proceeding further))

Illven
2019-02-08, 12:02 PM
Lucy will investigate the cabin for any supplies, her steed aiding her.

[roll0]
Adv? [roll1]

3SecondCultist
2019-02-09, 10:54 AM
Kite will stay put in his current position for the time being, investigating his immediate surroundings more carefully. I will roll in the other thread for Stealth and Investigation.

Verdac
2019-02-14, 12:42 PM
The pain surges at the base of your skull, driving, forcing you down with an unseen force. With a loud snapping sound you find the branches that once supported your grips and footing give out as splinters, leaf and twig clatter through your fingers and fill your vision. In desperation the sharp lizard instincts that you have bonded with kick in and with a snarl your limbs spring out and flex with all of their might and grasp wrap around the largest of the lower branches (10 feet above ground).

take 6 points of damage

Taking a split moment to recover the animistic rage builds and you release an acid spray, the aim is true and filled with murder and falls 10 feet sort of the intended target.

As the grass and shrubbery half melt, half burn into goo, you heft you self back up on your feet and just as you vanish back up over the thorn wall sanctuary a voice is hear in your mind.

"Don't focus on her, she's a distraction. Here's a handy tip for you, since I abhor trickery of all kinds: the real one is invisible on the other side of you!

...Oh, and by the way, look out. You're about to be surrounded by the rest of them. Good luck!"

After releasing your psychic energy you witness the giant lizard hiss in frustration as the limbs and branches it was clinging on to give way. Before slipping deeper in the forest to gain distance you witness as crashes through branches braking each one on it's way down only to latch on pron to one of the larger lower branches of the tree. With a snarl a putrid spray of acid is released from its mouth flying true to only fall short about 10 feet from you. The green liquid melting and burning the grass and sprouting trees before your eyes.

The green and brown creature then recovers, it then climbs back up and over the thorn wall out of sight. In the last moments your message reaches out and touches it's mind. however you can no-longer see it to construct the force field around it.

Moving back into the forest you now find that you are near a treeline the encircles a small open field, with what appears to be some sort of statue in the middle.

Ducking low you manage to stay mounted entering the small log-shack. The woodsy smell of your companion clinging to you as it is mixed with broken fragments of stale air. After glancing around your brown eyed friend dips it's long neck down, then gripping something in its teeth it passes it up your low hanging hand.

It is an unknown glass vile of sorts, to dark to really tell in this light.

In the distance out side the shack you hear a loud cracking sound coming from the tree tops, the sound of something falling. From inside you can merely tell that it is someplace in the direction of the thorn wall.

Peeking between the slots you see a large shape enter the dimly lit room, the best you can tell is that it seams to be a horse sized animal with a human like shape on it's back. The thing moves around the room looking for something. The ridden one appears to the pick something up and give it to what is ridding it.

With a jolt the duo's attention appears to have been called some place out side the small room.

The is no other soul around, on the far wall in the yard below is an old weapons rack, and some stacked crates.

Slowing your pace you carefully make your way through the dense forest. The trail just as easy to follow as before, but with far more steps taking place indicating that they also move through this area much slower as well.

As you approach the wood-line of an open path curving to the right and left, a distant sound of breaking branches as though something from the trees is heard... and then stops, there is no thud of earthly impact.

Unavenger
2019-02-15, 11:29 AM
Amaranth will run behind the statue and try to hide from anyone nearby.

3SecondCultist
2019-02-15, 02:25 PM
Seeing that nobody else is nearby, Kite is going to sneak over to those crates and check them out first, followed by looking to see if there are any other weapons laying about.

Armored Walrus
2019-02-17, 08:02 PM
Pin quickly sheathes his weapons and pulls out his bow. ((if i can also attack, I'll do so. [roll0] [roll1] Damage [roll2] [roll3]

zylodrizzt
2019-02-22, 04:13 AM
Bonus action 1st level spell heal. Get into position that places me 5 ft from the wall in a place that I think the enemy will cross the wall.

[roll0]

Illven
2019-02-25, 01:17 PM
Lucy moves out of the cabin, holding the vial up to the light.

Lizard Lord
2019-02-25, 04:15 PM
Zelazer continues to move under the cover of stealth as he heads towards the sound.

Verdac
2019-02-26, 02:22 PM
Pondering the nature of the voice in your head paranoia ever so slightly sets in, as you for a second think that hobbit announcer is behind it... Still not wanting to waist to much consideration you remember the path near the edge of your thorn wall near the shack you first started in and make your way over to that side of the wall.

Peaking over the thorn wall you can see moment inside the dilapidated building, just then a beautiful female half-elf emerges from log structure riding bareback on top of brown wild stallion. Shield strapped to one arm, a battle axe at her side, she appears to glancing down to something in her hand at the moment. Looking up she then notices something down the path to her left your right.

Just then there is a massive explosion and a rumbling of the earth as refuse, smoke, and wood chips billow out form the building and raising high into the air. The Smoke covering the area hiding the the half-elf from vision.

With no hesitation quickly you glide across the small field and duck behind status completely hiding your self and mane of rainbow hair. Peaking out from behind the statue you look across the small field towards what is clearly the opening to path or trail... You find your self, in your mind being gently pulled closer and closer to the statue... Only to realize it is not a stone statue at all...

The base is made from stone gray skeletons of all manor of different intelligent creatures, each pressing, pushing on each others reaching up. Above all the others half emerged is a perfect white human skeleton with a golden crown upon its head. The kingly skeleton being held up is bent over with a pitch black long sword emerging from its back.

It is from this sword that you feel something pulling at the back of your mind...

Only to be drown away at the sound of an explosion echoing across the land. Smoke rises in the distance some where past the wall of thorns, and small wafts of smoke float into the field through the mouth of the path.

You steed gives a short and with a pat of your hand you turn and begin to trot out into the daylight. Battle axe across your lap for ease of access and shield on your arm, glancing at the now easy identified healing potion a look, you then slip it away into a secure pocket.

The sound you heard earlier clearly came from some where near the thorn wall of sorts. Movement a crack, perhaps it was in the wind but you eyes then tun once more down the path from which you came and you see a might shirtless brown minitor step into and across the path just as you emerge from the hut, with a large axe in hand. Your eyes lock, the thrill of the hunt in the beasts eyes, the song of battle in your heart....

Then an explosion from inside the wooden hut erupts reeling your wild steed hanging on as it reals from the sudden noise smoke and refuse that pores on you and mount a like from the doorway. The smoke smells of burnt earth, and temporarily clouds your vision.

A target, an opening... with all of the agility and grace that your race naturally affords in an instant you slip the swords into their place, and with draw your bow. Preparing to unleash a flurry of arrows upon the foe you have two drawn and expertly held in hand the moment you are clear of the trap door. First gently to not make a sound then with more effort pressing into the old wooden door there is a small crack, a creek, then a twang and a click....

In the passage way something falls hard in the tunnel just behind you and explodes sending you flying into the room collapsing the tunnel behind showering you in wooden fragments, earth, and smoke.

Roll an Acrobatics (avoid damage) and Athletics (make sure you are not stunned, if you take damage) check if you pass the stun your attacks will go off at the top of the next round as though they were held for a reaction. Regardless you can still attack next round.

You daftly glide down to the far wall and begin shifting through the weapon racks and boxes... then something glittering catches your eyes, an old dagger in what appears to be in the skeletal remains of a hand. Picking it up it is a fine made blade still sharp from all these years. daftly turning it over to examine it you flip it between your fingers to find it perfectly balanced only to be interrupted by a distant rumbling sound. The dagger drops from your hands as you look up to see gray smoke clouds rise in the distance towards the forest...

Remembering the dagger you turn your attention back to it, only to find that is once again handle first in your hand...

Breaking free of the tree line and preparing to enter it once again you eye notices movement from the door way of the old wooden shack. A beautiful female half-elf emerges from the structure riding bareback on top of brown wild stallion. Shield strapped to one arm, a battle axe in her lap, she appears to glancing down to something in her hand at the moment. Then she glances towards you, seeing you your eyes lock for a moment trying to read each other... you knowing that this is what you were hunting...

Suddenly the doorway explodes with smoke hiding your pray from sight, the sound shakes the earth, as the smell of burnt dirt fills your nose. As the wall of unwelcome smoke roles down the path and over you.

Illven
2019-03-05, 05:56 PM
Lucy will charge forward whipping out javelins before retreating.

Javelin 1
[roll0]
[roll1]

Javelin 2
[roll2]
[roll3]

zylodrizzt
2019-03-05, 06:52 PM
If any targets are within 30 ft I spit poison at them [roll0] attack roll [roll1] before ducking back down to a spot to which leaves a square between me and the wall which someone is likely to step through.

3SecondCultist
2019-03-06, 04:09 PM
Seeing this strangely fine dagger, Kite decides to pocket the object after he hears the explosion. He narrows his eyes, waiting to see if anyone is near him that might be waiting to take advantage of the obvious distraction. It's something he would do, after all.

(I'll roll Perception in the OOC - does the dagger's movements seem unnatural at all, and is there anyone else nearby?)

Lizard Lord
2019-03-06, 04:18 PM
With no way to clear the smoke Zelazer will simply charge forward at where he last saw the rider with his orns sticking out and gore whatever he may hit.

Verdac
2019-03-16, 11:34 AM
As the smoke settles the armored, mounted elf is is once again visible and in range. You acid gland wells in the back of your thought, swelling you open your mouth and spray. The green fuming liquid splashes across the golden haired knight, the pain from the spray evident as she pushes through the attack and charges down path readying spears to fight down something she clearly considers a prominent threat.

Message me what you choose to do

Steeling her gaze just as Lucy whips out here spears and begin her charge a burning liquid spray splashes across her (12pts of damage). The putrid smell burns her nose and eyes. Glancing up you can see a giant lizard in the trees little less then 30 feet away duck back down into the branches on the other side of the thorn wall.

With a hateful spit you wipe the acid from your face and turn your attention to the sound of charging hooves and remember the minitor and javelins in your hand. The dust and gives way reveling your original target and you charge. The first javelin flies passing just over the ducked charging horns, the second though hits its mark, pounding into the creatures left shoulder. With inhuman strength and resolve the bare chested minitor rips out the javelin tossing it to the ground continuing his head long charge right into you with goring horns impacting into your armor (7pts of damage).

There is no-one around... as for the dagger it defiantly gives off the impression that it enchanted with a spell of returning (Attacks made with this weapon are considered magical. It has the thrown property with a normal range of 20 feet and a long range of 60 feet. [1d4 +2]).

Finally, your blood boils and the beat of your own heart is almost as deafening as your hooves as crush the ground beneath them tearing up chunks of earth behind them. The thick dust gives way in wake of your charge the armor clad elf enters view as she clearly had similar thought. You feel an all to know presence as a long wooden shaft fly through the space your head would have been had you no been in a full charge. The second one though hits (10pts of damage) marking your left shoulder. Without slowing down you remove it dropping it on the ground and return the gift of pain crashing your horns into the once shining armor.

Lizard Lord
2019-03-17, 06:28 AM
Zelazor roars at the elf and begins to foam at the mouth at he swings his mighty maul at the stick thrower.

I will enter a barbarian rage as a bonus action then I will attack twice. My second attack will use hammering blows if it hits (target needs DC 14 strength save or be pushed 10 ft.) While raging I do +2 damage to all my attacks and an additional 1d6+3 radiant damage on the first attack that hits each turn and I have resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage and once per rage if I fail a saving throw I can reroll it.

And this isn't related to my raging but I will also take the time to point out my mage slayer feat. If they cast a spell while in melee range I can (and will) use a reaction to attack them. If they are concentrating on a spell they have disadvantage to maintain concentration. I also have advantage on saving throws from spells cast by creatures within five feet of me.

If the elf instead chooses to run I will use my reaction to attack them for leaving my melee range (unless they disengage) and repeat the actions of my previous turn (but this time while raging).

zylodrizzt
2019-03-17, 07:39 AM
this round same as the last. If no targets are in range (that are real) I'll hunker down behind the wall where I think the closest enemy will come through the wall (or even when I move back behind the wall after my attack).

[roll0]
[roll1]

3SecondCultist
2019-03-22, 09:44 PM
Kite will take the enchanted dagger and pocket it, before quietly moving towards the nearest exit of the fort. If he sees anyone within range, he will shadow them at a reasonable distance (no less than 20 ft at all times, and keeping well out of confined spaces with blind spots like tunnels and such).

If not, he will continue to walk out through the courtyard and head to the field (?) that is just outside, in the same general direction that he saw the minotaur take off. He will not go too far yet, as he plans on stopping as soon as he hears anything that sounds remotely like fighting or more booms.

Stealth: [roll0]