PDA

View Full Version : Secrets of Tiro

Trinak
2007-09-24, 11:04 AM
You wake up and realize that it is completely dark with no sources of light. If you are an elf or half-elf you also have a horrible headache (-2 on attack rolls and skill checks that require focus).

Dark Vision
You appear to be in some underground area. The walls are about 30 feet apart and made of grey bricks which appear to be fairly rough. A large iron double door takes up a wall itself about 10 feet from where you are. The ceiling is about 9 feet high and is made of the same bricks as the walls. You can see that the corridor continues past 60 feet, but that is the limit of your vision.

Dinlo wakes up and realizes that it is dark. Unable to see he calls out to the party as he stands up. "Ho, anyone else still here?

Kilikina
2007-09-24, 06:16 PM
Serenae also wakes up and sees that it's dark. "I'm over here " she says as she studies the surroundings.

Spot: 1d20 + 2 = 9

Rowen925
2007-09-25, 01:01 PM
(Hey, so did I miss the update on how we got to this? Last I remember is we got our items from the wall and they talked to us.:smallconfused: Oh, and how do you put in the spoiler tag? Incase I do something that can only be seen if they have dark vision, like stick my tounge out at you or something :smallbiggrin: Would also be good to know if we have our stuff or not still)

Riyu stands up slowly lighting a torch (based on whether he has it or not) to see the surroundings easier.

Trinak
2007-09-25, 02:47 PM
(You still have all your items (including the torch which means everyone can read the dark vision spoiler now) and you haven't missed anything. You guys got the items and decided to rest in the palace, now you are waking up here, fun mystery time. To do a spoiler just do this [Spo iler] text [/Spoiler] but without the space between the o and i in the first one.

Rowen925
2007-09-25, 10:48 PM
(okay so I'm just testing it
Monk's:
wow, you acctually clicked all of them to see what I wrote? Your way gullible! And hey, your not a monk! You shouldn't be reading this cause you don't fit the requirement! CHEATER!
K, lets see if that works. . . )

Rowen925
2007-09-27, 11:05 PM
(since no one else is posting, I'm gonna go again I guess.)
Riyu looks around at everyone else, trying to gauge who is there and how they are fairing. "This corridor seems to continue on a little more, do you know where it leads Dinlo?"

Sarin88
2007-09-28, 10:55 PM
Sarin looks around at the party.
"I'm alright. How is everyone else fairing who hasn't answered?"

Kilikina
2007-09-29, 04:52 PM
Realizing that she didn't answer about how she is fairing, Serenae says, "I'm good. Minorly confused, but good."

namida02
2007-09-30, 08:56 PM
Elyssia stands up slowly. "Does anyone else feel like they've been hit in the head with a hammer?" She looks around. "Where are we, and how did we get here?"

Kulshedra
2007-09-30, 09:01 PM
Geroshar gets up and looks around at everyone else. "I'm all right...."

Trinak
2007-09-30, 10:25 PM
Sarin remember that you have a headache (see first post). Oh, and I'll try to seperate DM stuff from char stuff by simply hitting enter. So yeah.

Dinlo looks around as he responds to Riyu "I believe we are in the dungeons beneath the palace. I've never been here myself, but if I had to guess where this passageway leads I'd have to say," Dinlo points down the passage "that way."

Rowen925
2007-10-01, 02:38 AM
Riyu thinks silently to Rilla "Rilla, do you know why the elves have pain in their heads?" and stares at Dinlo from the corner of his eyes like he's reached a new level of idiocy. "The corridor leads that way. . . you'd be very useful to the blind. Is there any help you can offer our group as to where we go from here to question the King, or someone else less deadly to us, who might tell us what has happened and how we may stop this mist or whatever these items are for?" Riyu walks slowly over to the iron door and tries listening through it:

1d20 + 5 =23

Trinak
2007-10-01, 06:30 PM
Riyu
Rilla speaks into your mind.Various spells were cast last night to make everyone fall asleep. Since the elves are immune to sleep I assume something more persausive was used. Unfortunetly I cannot say who due to some kind of magical darkness that was present. You hear nothing through the door, but do hear what sounds like running water coming from somewhere down the tunnel.

Dinlo walks to the iron door and examines it. "This door is locked, but I can't figure out how. There is no locking mechanism or beam to lock it. It must be some kind of magic. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful Riyu, but that way does seem to be our only option. I suggest we pack up and head out. I can take front with Serenae and Geroshnar while the rest of you watch our backs."

Search - 1d20 + 9 = 23

Kilikina
2007-10-01, 06:43 PM
Serenae looks around to the group and says, "I'm okay with heading down the corridor. But I'm not being held responsible for any people/monsters that we might run into that want to kill us. However, I will be more than willing to hit them with my axe. Shall we head out?"

Rowen925
2007-10-04, 12:42 AM
Riyu begins down the long hall behind everyone else, taking quick glances behind him every few steps.

He thinks to Rilla "Rilla, are you saying there was someone else in that chamber with all of us as we slept? I know you said you didn't know who it was, but were there any clues who it could have been, or what they want from us?"

Trinak
2007-10-06, 09:46 PM
Ok, just a DM post, holding off on char posts till others who haven't posted yet have that chance (cause they need to post, you know who you are).
Riyu
Rilla speaks into your mind: Whoever it was had to be a gifted magic user to be able to block all of us. I'm afraid I don't know much else. However, what is really scaring us is that all of us have such huge gaps in our memories. We all remember our creation and choosing names, then there seems to be nothing till you all found us. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.

Sarin88
2007-10-07, 01:07 AM
Sarin walks beside Elyssia, looking around the passageway. Her head hurts a bit. She says a silent prayer to Pelor to help guide them.
"Riyu do you have any idea where this leads?"

Kulshedra
2007-10-07, 07:36 PM
Geroshnar silently nodded, and then started walking down the path, near the front of the group.

Rowen925
2007-10-07, 09:37 PM
Riyu looks at Sarin, then at Dinlo, then back forward (with occasional glances back) and says "Just that it leads "that way" according to Dinlo"

namida02
2007-10-08, 12:31 PM
Elyssia tries to ignore her pounding head as she thinks to Arin. Do you know where we are, or why my head hurts?

Trinak
2007-10-09, 03:02 PM
The dungeon continues on for quite abit until finally you all come to a large cavern. The cavern is huge and no one can see quite how far back or wide it is. The ceiling alone seems to be about 120 feet high. The walls are natural stone unlike the walls of the previous dungeon corridor. You can see what appears to be a river or stream running through the cavern, but other than that nothing of real interest.

Elyssia
Arin speaks into your mind. None of us really know what happened last night. Some stupid meany cast a spell that made it so we couldn't see what was going on while you meditated. If I ever find out who did it though you and I can smoosh them to bits.

Dinlo looks around the cavern. Lets at least stick in pairs, and explore this area. I'll go with Elyssia.

Sarin88
2007-10-09, 11:33 PM
Sarin looks at the group. Her head is still hurting. I'll go with Geroshnar to inspect the farther side of the cavern. That work with everyone?

Rowen925
2007-10-10, 01:13 AM
Riyu looks down at Serenae and then walks away in a the other direction (as in where the other 2 groups didn't go) searching and listening along the wall

Spot: d20 + 14 = (14+ 14 ) = 28
Search d20+ 2 = (4 + 2) = 6
Listen d20 + 5 = (19 + 5) = 24

Trinak
2007-10-11, 12:11 AM
Riyu, Sarin
You sense that something is not right with the cavern, but can't figure out what.

Riyu
Nothing seems out of place, but you still can't shake the feeling that this cavern shouldn't be here. The walls just don't feel right. The only thing that really seems ok is the river so far.

From what it looks like, Group A (Dinlo, Elyssia) will explore the left part of the cavern, Group B (Sarin, Geroshnar) are heading straight up through the middle, while Group C (Riyu, Serenae) are now heading towards the river which is mainly located to the right of the cavern. Tell me what your chars are doing and give me spot, listen, and search checks as needed.

Kilikina
2007-10-14, 10:37 AM
Serenae, who is walking with Riyu, looks into the river and wonders what is beneath the surface.

Spot: 1d20 + 2 = 14
Search: 1d20 + 6 = 8
Listen: 1d20 + 11 = 30

Rowen925
2007-10-19, 11:15 AM
(Some people (*cough, cough* becca/dallas *cough,cough* need to post more so it doesn't look like I post so much :) )
Riyu looks up and down the river (So DM, is there another side of the river? does it come out of the wall and go back into a wall? Or is there an open cave at both ends of the river?) and across it to the other side, and then looks down to try and see the bottom of the river. Riyu then looks over at Serenae wondering how well she can swim. Riyu then begins searching along the river length towards the opposite side of the cave.

dm
Riyu thinks to Rilla "You picking anything up about this river? Or why the cavern feels so weird?"

Spot: d20 + 14 = (16+ 14 ) = 30
Search d20+ 2 = (15 + 2) = 17
Listen d20 + 5 = (3 + 5) = 8

namida02
2007-10-19, 01:37 PM
Elyssia walks slowly toward the left side of the cavern with Dinlo.

Spot: 1d20 + 13 = 18
Search: 1d20 + 12 = 26
Listen: 1d20 + 13 = 24

Sarin88
2007-10-19, 05:45 PM
Sarin looks around the floor, then up and all around. She glances at Geroshar.

Spot: d20 8+2= 10
Listen: d20 11+5= 16
Search: d20 14+5= 19

Trinak
2007-10-20, 12:15 AM
The river appears to come forth from a cavern, but no sides to head up unless you want to swim it. The river is about 50 feet across, but you are unable to see the bottom or where it leads to as it winds it way through the cave.
Riyu
Rilla speaks to your mind, she sounds confused. Cave? What Cave? As you look into the river you spot a round object seemingly lodged about 20 feet underwater on the opposite bank.
Elyssia
As you search the cave walls there seems to be an unusual spot. Upon closer inspection it looks like a button of some sort.
Serenae
You hear cascading water, perhaps a waterfall, fairly far away though.

Dinlo follows beside Elyssia as they look around the left side.

Spot:1d20 + 7 = 24
Search:1d20 + 9 = 10 (natural 1)
Listen:1d20 + 7 = 18

Rowen925
2007-10-20, 04:28 AM
dm
Riyu thinks to Rilla "What do you mean what cave? I asked about the cavern we are in, Do you feel or sense anything about it? And can you make out anything on that round object in the water?"

Riyu focus's in on the round object lodged on the other side of the bank about 20ft underwater and points to it. "Serenae, do you see that? Can you make anything out about it?" Riyu then looks at Serenae trying to gauge how well she can swim, having never been taught how himself.

Kilikina
2007-10-21, 10:17 AM
Serenae looks at Riyu, "Yeah, I can see it now but I honestly have no clue as to what it's for or what it does. Sorry. I'm a pretty good swimmer though. I can swim down to it and check it out but I hear a waterfall up ahead and I don't know what the current will be like or if it will be safe.

namida02
2007-10-22, 12:41 PM
Elyssia finds a button on the wall in her search and carefully inspects it, but is unable to determine its purpose. She asks Arin. Do you know what this button does, or why it's here?

Trinak
2007-10-22, 06:26 PM
As Dinlo searches the wall, he accidently pushes the button. The cavern dissappears as the illusion fades away. Suddenly everything seems in chaos. The walls begin shifting and changing very quickly. Everyone needs to make a reflex save.

Reflex: 1d20 + 8 = 12

Kilikina
2007-10-22, 09:25 PM
Serenae looks at Riyu and says, "Okay, so something isn't right around here now. The walls are shifting and I'm a little concerened. What did you do?"

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 = 10

Rowen925
2007-10-24, 06:45 AM
"I have done nothing Serenae, I dont know what is happening." Riyu tries to look around the shifting walls to see the other groups and to try and determine what is happening, and if the other groups are okay.
DM
Riyu thinks to Rilla "Can you link with the other items at this distance to see if the others are alright? Or what is happening?"

Reflex 1d20 + 9 = 13 + 9 = 22
Spot 1d20 + 14 = 12+14=26
Listen 1d20+5 =7+5=12

Sarin88
2007-10-27, 09:50 PM
Sarin glances around again, trying to find something, a clue, a mark- anything. "Geroshar can you make anything out?"

Kulshedra
2007-10-28, 09:03 PM
"Sorry," Geroshnar told Sarin, "little busy trying to dodge walls right now...."

Reflex: 1d20+7= 17
Spot: 1d20+2= 16

Sarin88
2007-10-29, 12:26 AM
Sarin- who has been reading too different segments nad connecting them- now looks around in an anxious way, hoping that they are nto about to die. She silently prays to Pelor to deliver them somehow. "What in the name of the heavenly sky is happening?" She screams to no one in particular.

Reflex save: 1d20=17+4= 21

namida02
2007-10-29, 07:05 PM
Elyssia turns to Dinlo. "You idiot!"
She doesn't have enough time to get anything else out before a wall seems to jump out at her from nowhere.

Reflex: 1d20+11= 19

Trinak
2007-10-30, 10:17 AM
You all manage to dodge the walls, but are now separated from each other. Your items can link to each other. You now need to put spoiler tags for things only your group can see/hear/etc.

Group A (Dinlo, Elyssia)
The walls close around you. You are now in a hallway about 10 feet wide made of the same bricks seen earlier in the dungeon. The ceiling is about 15 feet high. A light can be seen coming from somewhere down the hallway.

Group B (Sarin, Geroshnar)
The walls close around you. You are now in a hallway about 10 feet wide made of the same bricks seen earlier in the dungeon. The ceiling is about 15 feet high. A light can be seen coming from somewhere down the hallway.

Group C (Riyu, Serenae)
The walls close and force you both to jump in the river. Its surprisingly warm. Make a jump check if you want to try to jump some of the distance across towards the object. Make a reflex save if you just want to try to grab some branches that are growing along the side you started from. Make a swim check regardless. Everything is lit as torches along the walls magically light.

Group A
"Oops." Dinlo looks around. "Well I guess we have to start down that way towards the light. Krin can you find out if the others are ok?"

Rowen925
2007-10-30, 12:27 PM
Group C
Seeing the walls closing in on him, he jumps as far as he can, trying to get to the other side of the river desperatly.

Swim: d20+1=15
Jump: d20+20 = 40 (natural 20)

DM
Riyu asks Rilla "So what happened just now? Did you link with the others yet? How are they?"

namida02
2007-10-30, 07:29 PM
Group A
"Well this is unfortunate." She looks around, sees nothing at all helpful, but counts it as a blessing that the walls are no longer trying to kill them. "To the light it is, then. Let us take more care in our actions, though. Staying safe is a lot more fun than getting smashed. No offense." She begins walking cautiously towards the light, conferring with Arin as she goes. Do you sense anything I should be aware of?
Spot: 1d20 + 13 = 25
Search: 1d20 + 12 = 31
Listen: 1d20 + 13 = 16
Move Silently: 1d20 + 14 = 27

Sarin88
2007-11-03, 10:07 PM
testing spoiler

Sarin88
2007-11-03, 10:10 PM
Sarin looks aroudn at the walls then toward the light down the hall. She steps forward. I think we should move down the hall to the light. That alright with you Geroshar?

Trinak
2007-11-06, 11:40 AM
Looks like I forgot to tell you all that you gained 500 XP for the trap. Enjoy.

Group A (Dinlo, Elyssia)
As you move closer to the light you realize the corridor turns to the right and the new corridor is lit with torches along the wall. As you both peer around the corner you also notice a green slime-like substance on the floor about 30 feet into the corridor and extending about 10 feet.
Elyssia
Nope, just that this place is really really creepy.

Assuming you both are moving towards the light and being somewhat cautious you realize that the corridor you are in turns to the right and the light is this new corridor which is lit with torches. You also both happened to roll decent spot checks without realizing it (love the DM) and notice a green slime on the floors of the new corridor. The slime is about 40 feet into the new corridor and extends about 10 more feet.

Group C ((Riyu, Serenae)
(Any checks you didn't make I made for you, love for the DM) You both manage to jump to the other side and grab some roots growing along the edge. If either of you wishes to grab the object though you will have to let go of the roots and dive a bit requiring another swim check. The current at this point of the river isn't that strong though. Whatever you decide to do though you'd better do it fast as you notice 3 sharks swimming towards you both.
Riyu
The other items and I are as confused as you are. Everyone else seems to be ok though and is progressing through their challenges as you are.

Group A
I disagree, staying safe is boring. Danger is so much more entertaining. However, as I do not wish to die today, being more careful sounds like a good idea for now. Dinlo follows next to Elyssia as they move towards the light.
Move Silently - 1d20 +11 = 29
Listen - 1d20 + 7 = 18
Search - 1d20 +9 = 26
Spot - 1d20 + 7 = 15

Trinak
2007-11-06, 11:44 AM
Group A
I'm pretty sure the green slime is really an ooze monster. While safe was fun, I say we kill it.
Inititive- 1d20 + 4 = 11

Kilikina
2007-11-06, 11:12 PM
Group C Serenae decides to ignore the object at the bottom for now as she sees the sharks coming closer. "I'll dive down and see what the object is after we kill the sharks. What do you think Riyu?" She lets go of the branch and draws her weapon and gets ready to fight.

Swim: 1d20 + 13 = 24
Initiative: 1d20 + 2 = 13

Rowen925
2007-11-07, 02:30 AM
Group C
"I suppose the choice has been made for us." Riyu assumes a fighting position as best he can in the water gauging how far away the sharks are from him and the dwarf.

Initiative d20+4 = 5 :smalleek:
Swim d20+1 = 9

Sarin88
2007-11-10, 03:49 PM
Group B- Geroshnar
Geroshnar, what do you think made that green slime? Sarin looks at it curiously and glances at Geroshnar in hopes of a response.

DM Krio do you have any idea what is going on? Can you talk to the others who are not with me and Geroshnar? How are they doing?

Spot check: 1d20: 20+5= 25
Listen check: 1 +5= 6

Trinak
2007-11-19, 06:52 PM
Elyssia and Geroshnar take 10 points of non-posting damage.

namida02
2007-11-19, 06:58 PM
Group A

Killing is fun, too."
Initiative: 1d20 + 5 = 9

Rowen925
2007-11-27, 03:01 AM
(So uh. . . I've kinda been floating halfway between water and vines with three sharks coming at me, and I dont know how to swim. . . any chance I can find out if I just made a really really bad choice or not soon? :smallbiggrin: (directed at the non-posters mainly)

Trinak
2007-11-27, 11:55 AM
Due to recent events, the DM has decided to give Elyssia 5 points less damage because she did post fairly quickly. Gero though still has his 10 points and needs to post soon to not get 10 more.

Group A (Dinlo, Elyssia)
The ooze sensing danger forms into a giant cube. Ok, the order of combat is as follows
Dinlo
Ooze Monster
Elyssia

Krio speaks out loud "Dinlo seems to think the green slime is an ooze monster. If thats the case, then we should proceed with caution. The ooze sensing danger forms into a giant cube. Order for combat:
Geroshnar
Ooze Monster
Sarin

Group C (Riyu, Serenae)
The order for combat is as follows:
Serenae
Sharks
Riyu
You will need to make a swim check each round. Also, you might want to refresh yourselves on water combat here http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/swim.htm

Group A
Dinlo charges the monster and swings at it with his rapier.
Attack - 1d20 + 10 = 17
Damage - 1d6 + 4 = 6

Trinak
2007-11-27, 11:57 AM
Group A (Dinlo, Elyssia)
The ooze lashes out and attacks Dinlo with a green pseudopod, but Dinlo dodges as it strikes.

namida02
2007-11-28, 07:43 PM
Group A

Elyssia swings up her bow and fires.
Attack: 1d20 + 11 = 29
Damage: 1d8 + 5 = 10

Sarin88
2007-11-29, 06:31 PM
DM
Has the monster hit me yet? Can I roll to see if I hit it?
I know I use the 1d20. Do I add anything to that roll? I forget.

Geoshnar
I'm calling you Geo for short.

Kilikina
2007-12-04, 12:59 AM
Swim check: 1d20 + 13 = 28
Serenae swims in front of Riyu to help protect him.

Trinak
2007-12-04, 11:20 AM
Group A (Dinlo, Elyssia)
Dinlo attacks the monster with his rapier and kukri.
Rapier Attack - 1d20 + 8 = 20
Damage - 1d6 + 4 = 8
Kukri Attack - 1d20 + 8 = 28 Crit - 1d20 + 8 = 20
Damage - 1d4 + 4 = 7, Damage - 1d4 + 4 = 8

Trinak
2007-12-04, 11:35 AM
Group A (Dinlo, Elyssia)
The cube lashes out at Dinlo with another pseudopod, but misses again as Dinlo ducks.

Geroshnar trips and falls prone as he is trying to move. The cube moves towards Geroshnar and engulfs him within it's jelly-like mass.
Damage from acid - 1d6 = 5
Fort save - 1d20 + 10 = 30, not paralyzed.
To get out Geroshnar you must succed in beating the monster in a grapple check.

Group C (Riyu, Serenae)
Shark 1 swims and attempts to bite Serenae, but couldn't pierce her armor. Shark 2 swims to Serenae's right side and bites her arm (10 damage). Shark 3 swims under the group and attempts to bite Riyu's leg but misses.

Rowen925
2007-12-04, 07:25 PM
Riyu decides to fight defensively (+3 to def, -4 to attacks) and attempts to attack the shark to Serenae's right (the one that did dmg)

swim: d20 + 1 = 5. . .
(So, I'm sure I'm underwater now, but it doesn't say my actions stop. So, since I haven't moved or anything, I should still get full-round attack options. If not, correct me ;D) So, I do Flurry of Blows and attack with both hands (3 attacks total at -3/-3/-3 (-7/-7/-7 total since I am fighting deffensively) and I use my stunning fist Feat (If I hit, Shark makes a Fortitude save at DC 18 (Dc 10 + 1/2 my lvl (so 3) + my Wis mod (5)) if it fails, it can't act next round, takes -2 to AC, and loses its Dex bonus (is considered flat-footed basically)

attacks:
d20 + 7 = 25
dmg = 11

d20+7=16
dmg = 7

d20+7 =18
dmg = 9

Sarin88
2007-12-07, 12:01 AM
DM
Can I attack the monster now?

namida02
2007-12-07, 08:26 AM
Group A

Elyssia shoots another arrow.
Attack: 1d20 + 11 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 5 = 9

Trinak
2007-12-11, 03:40 PM
Group A (Dinlo, Elyssia)
Dinlo slashes at the monster with both weapons again.
Rapier - 1d20 + 8 = 10
Damage - 1d6 + 4 = 5
Kukri - 1d20 + 8 = 12
Damage - 1d4 + 4 = 6

Trinak
2007-12-11, 03:45 PM
Ok, elves no longer have headaches. Oh, and it looks like I forgot to tell everyone, you all get 500xp for something. I don't remember, but yeah. Also, assuming you have your item and it's not mad at you you can read the other groups spoilers and such now unless they say "Name only" and such. So yeah.

Group A (Dinlo, Elyssia)
The gelatinous cube recoils at it is struck the final blow and seems to melt into nothing. Various things drop from the cube as it melts away, smaller rodent skeletons, a human sized skeleton in rags, and various other bone parts. Each player gets 300xp.

Sarin88
2007-12-11, 09:17 PM
DM and Geo
I attack the monster. Did I hit it?
1d20= 18
If I did hit it, I use my morning star and rolled:
1d8+2= 9 (so, 7 w/o the +2)
Do I add anything to that? My attack bonus is 6.

namida02
2007-12-15, 07:47 PM
Group A
Elyssia cautiously steps closer to examine the remaining objects.
Search: 1d20 + 12 = 30
Spot: 1d20 + 13 = 25

Trinak
2008-01-22, 12:08 PM
Group A (Dinlo, Elyssia)
As Elyssia searches among the debris she manages to find two clear flasks filled with a purple liquid.

The green ooze recoils as Sarin strikes it. Then suddenly, for no apparent reason, the sections of wall slam together and crush the ooze (and Geroshnar) killing them both. As the walls return to there normal position Sarin can briefly see the words "And the DM shall smiteth" written on the walls, but they fade as fast as they appeared. The ooze melts away with Geroshnar's crushed body slumped on the floor among various other bones and debris. Sarin gets 600 XP.

Group C (Riyu, Serenae)
Riyu strikes the shark with his fist 3 times, but lacks the strength to stay above water and slides under. The shark looks beaten up, but still focused (in other words, you hit it, but it resisted the stunning fist).

Kilikina
2008-01-22, 09:57 PM
Group C
Serenae uses her great axe to attack the shark that bit her and flies into a rage (I'm also trading attack for damage).

Attack: 1d20 + 10 = 25
Damage: 1d12 + 12 = 20

If the shark dies Serenae then cleaves the shark in front of her.
Attack: 1d20 + 10 = 26
Damage: 1d12 + 12 = 16

Sarin88
2008-01-23, 09:24 PM
DM
Crap, I'm alone now. Oh, I just leveled up- what I do with that? I'm currently at 23,000 exp. I am not at level 7.
I say a pray for Geo, sending his spirit off to hopefully what is a good afterlife for him. Then, I go to see if I can take his sword because I figure that sword- which is special like my Krio- will be needed later on. I ask Krio to tell the others that Geo is dead and if he left them anything that I should get from his body before I move on.

Spot check:17+ 5=22
Serach check: 8+2=10
Listen check: 2+5=7

namida02
2008-01-24, 08:38 AM
Group A
Elyssia picks up one of the flasks, asking both Dinlo and Arin, "Do you know what this is?"

Trinak
2008-01-25, 01:15 AM
Group C (Riyu, Serenae)
The shark in front of Serenae attempts to bite her, but fails again. The shark under Riyu bites his leg (4 damage).

Rowen925
2008-01-25, 09:07 PM
Group C
Oh fetch, okay. Lets see it *rubs his lucky dice*

Constitution check (DC 10) to see if I am drowning: d20+1=17

Swim check: d20+1= 8. . . okay, so I'm holding my breath, and still under water. So, the DM never said if the other shark officially went down or not, but since he also only had the 2 sharks attack, I'm guessing it is finished. Can I rip out its mouth and use that as a weapon? ok, just kidding. Well, I attack another one, the one that is attacking me (plus another Stunning fist (D18 Fort save if first one hits) and the damage if it hits:

d20+11=14
dmg= d8+6=10

d20+11=16
dmg=d8+6=11

d20+11=25
dmg=d8+6=14

Trinak
2008-01-30, 12:03 AM
Group A (Dinlo, Elyssia)
Sigh, the little gnome will be missed. Krin tell Sarin to gather any items from the body that she thinks will be useful. Can't give the guy a proper burial now, but at least he's underground...I think. As to the liquid I haven't a clue what it is, but does it smell like honey to you too?

Group B (Sarin)
Krio: Dinlo says to take any items you think will be useful, but not to worry about buring it.

Group C (Riyu, Serenae)
Riyu's punches hit their mark except for the first one. The shark seems fairly injured but still moving.

Kilikina
2008-01-30, 12:12 AM
Serenae attempts to stay afloat and then swings her axe at the shark in front of her.

Swim: 1d20 + 13 = 17
Attack: 1d20 + 13 = 17
Damage: 1d12 + 9 = 17

Serenae moves down next to Riyu, if the shark that she just attacked died.

namida02
2008-02-01, 11:47 PM
"Yes. It smells like honey." Elyssia recaps the bottle, carefully stowing it. "Shall we continue on?"

Sarin88
2008-02-09, 12:26 AM
I search his body to see if there is anything that could be useful later on. I feel weird about doing it.
Search: 18+2= 20

Rowen925
2008-04-06, 11:43 AM
Hey, so now that no one is reading this, I can write and type whatever to try and help get myself out of pixie status. right?

Rowen925
2008-04-06, 11:54 AM
How many posts does it take to get out? Oh, nevermind. Found the site.

Rowen925
2008-09-07, 02:35 PM
Wonder how many people go through and read these.