PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Moon Druid best feats and build tips?

Mitsu
2019-01-25, 04:15 PM
My friend builds Moon Druid Wood Elf.

What are best feats to take and in what order?

RES (CON) or War Caster? Or begin with +2 WIS and get that 20 WIS as fast as possible?

Is Bear Totem Barbarian 3 levels worth 17-20 features? Especially casting in wilde shape?

Thanks for help.

Man_Over_Game
2019-01-25, 04:32 PM

RES (CON) or War Caster? Or begin with +2 WIS and get that 20 WIS as fast as possible?

Is Bear Totem Barbarian 3 levels worth 17-20 features? Especially casting in wilde shape?

Thanks for help.

If you're optimizing, consider talking your friend into playing a Gnome and starting their first level into Barbarian.

Gnomes have advantage on all mental saving throws.
Barbarians start with Strength and Constitution saving throw proficiencies, as well as a 1d12 hit die vs a 1d8 (meaning he'll have +4 more HP in Druid Form for the rest of the game)
If he takes a form that has low Strength, Rage grants you Advantage on Strength saving throws.
After level 2 of Barbarian (which he should get later), he'll have Advantage on Dexterity.

At that point, he'll have resistance against physical damage and save almost every one of his saving throws against virtually anything.

I would probably say that the investment into 3 levels of Barbarian is worth it after Druid level 2, due to the fact that the Black Bear is strong enough to carry you for quite some time. You can upgrade into the Brown Bear later on. Don't plan around level 20, nobody actually gets that far.

Rather than War Caster or Resilience with this build, I'd recommend Sentinel. My usual strategy to deal with Barbarian Moon Druids (as is a lot of DMs) is just to ignore them and attack their friends, and making yourself tankier isn't going to help with that. As a 34 HP Black Bear with resistance to physical damage (effectively can take 68 damage) at level 3, there's not much a DM can throw at you that's remotely scary, so just focus on what the DM's going to do instead (which is just ignoring your health pool and focusing on everyone else).

So instead, grab Sentinel.

Mitsu
2019-01-25, 04:36 PM
If you're optimizing, consider talking your friend into playing a Gnome and starting their first level into Barbarian.

Barbarians start with Strength and Constitution saving throw proficiencies, as well as a 1d12 hit die vs a 1d8 (meaning he'll have +4 more HP in Druid Form for the rest of the game)
If he takes a form that has low Strength, Rage grants you Advantage on Strength saving throws.
After level 2 of Barbarian (which he should get later), he'll have Advantage on Dexterity.

At that point, he'll have resistance against physical damage and save almost every one of his saving throws against virtually anything.

I would probably say that the investment into 3 levels of Barbarian is worth it after Druid level 2, due to the fact that the Black Bear is strong enough to carry you for quite some time. You can upgrade into the Brown Bear later on. Don't plan around level 20, nobody actually gets that far.

Rather than War Caster or Resilience with this build, I'd recommend Sentinel. My usual strategy to deal with Barbarian Moon Druids (as is a lot of DMs) is just to ignore them and attack their friends, and making yourself tankier isn't going to help with that. As a 34 HP Black Bear with resistance to physical damage (effectively can take 68 damage) at level 3, there's not much a DM can throw at you that's remotely scary, so just focus on what the DM's going to do instead (which is just ignoring your health pool and focusing on everyone else).

So instead, grab Sentinel.

Wood Elf is decided and she will start as druid. It's optimization but also roleplay :). But after she takes few levels in druids- what feats should be taken and when should she take Barbarian levels?

Man_Over_Game
2019-01-25, 04:40 PM
Wood Elf is decided and she will start as druid. It's optimization but also roleplay :). But after she takes few levels in druids- what feats should be taken and when should she take Barbarian levels?

I'd recommend something like this:

Druid 1
Druid 2
Barbarian 1
Barbarian 2
Barbarian 3
Druid 3
Druid 4 (Sentinel)
Druid 8 (Resilience (Constitution))

For the most amount of power. It'll be slow for the next couple levels after that, but she'll start quickly ranking up the druid spells during the slow periods in between Wild Shape upgrades. I think that Sentinel is a lot more reliable with an effective 68 HP form than a minor bonus on Constitution saving throws on a melee combatant.

Now, this is dependent on the fact that the team needs a melee combatant. If your team needs more magic than might, I'd recommend focusing on improving Constitution and using Wild Shape as an "Oh Sh**" button.

Mitsu
2019-01-25, 05:37 PM
I'd recommend something like this:

Druid 1
Druid 2
Barbarian 1
Barbarian 2
Barbarian 3
Druid 3
Druid 4 (Sentinel)
Druid 8 (Resilience (Constitution))

For the most amount of power. It'll be slow for the next couple levels after that, but she'll start quickly ranking up the druid spells during the slow periods in between Wild Shape upgrades. I think that Sentinel is a lot more reliable with an effective 68 HP form than a minor bonus on Constitution saving throws on a melee combatant.

Now, this is dependent on the fact that the team needs a melee combatant. If your team needs more magic than might, I'd recommend focusing on improving Constitution and using Wild Shape as an "Oh Sh**" button.

So, no +2 WIS ASI for Moon Druid builds? Is it a common Optimization tip to not focus on WIS for Moon Druids?

Also if she want to mix Conc spells (like Call Lighting and charging in in Bear form) with tanking (Bear in Rage), wouldn't RES (CON) be better first?

Also what are some best Druid Spells in general for using when in Wild Form? Apart from Barskin, Call Lighting and Stoneskin later.

Man_Over_Game
2019-01-25, 06:46 PM
So, no +2 WIS ASI for Moon Druid builds? Is it a common Optimization tip to not focus on WIS for Moon Druids?

Also if she want to mix Conc spells (like Call Lighting and charging in in Bear form) with tanking (Bear in Rage), wouldn't RES (CON) be better first?

Also what are some best Druid Spells in general for using when in Wild Form? Apart from Barskin, Call Lighting and Stoneskin later.

There's a few things you want to pay attention to:

You can't Rage and Concentrate. Considering the fact that Rage isn't lost when you take damage, and you can Rage twice per day (and many DMs don't have more than 2 fights in a day), you're almost always going to want to Rage.
Spells like Call Lightning are best used as ranged options, when Wild Shape isn't an option (like when fighting flying enemies or if you dont' have any Wildshape uses left).

----------------

You can focus on the casting aspect, OR you can focus on the tanking aspect, but I wouldn't consider them compatible with one another.

The best form of tanking for a Moon Druid is, hands down, by using Barbarian Rage (which saves you your spells for out of combat or when Rage can't be used).
You can focus on using Concentration spells instead of Rage, but doing so is a choice to sacrifice tanking effectiveness for versatility. You'll be a much worse tank, but you'll have a few higher level spells and be able to maintain them a little bit longer. You'll also be able to cast a few buff spells on yourself, sure, but that's a minor benefit of the versatility of improving your spellcasting; this isn't nearly the same level of tanking as relying on Rage.

So the next question is, is she more of a tank or a spellcaster?

BreaktheStatue
2019-01-25, 06:52 PM

I'm also building a Moon Druid, and I wanted to use a gnome (for RP reasons). Two questions:

1. I'm going to try to convince my DM to replace the +2 INT racial modifier with a +1 WIS modifier (he's a long-lived forest gnome, like David the Gnome, why wouldn't he be wise?). Is that fair?

2. Assuming standard array (and that my DM doesn't agree to the change), from a purely mechanical standpoint, is it still worth picking gnome if you start with 15 (+2) in WIS?

Mitsu
2019-01-25, 07:00 PM
I'm also building a Moon Druid, and I wanted to use a gnome (for RP reasons). Two questions:

1. I'm going to try to convince my DM to replace the +2 INT racial modifier with a +1 WIS modifier (he's a long-lived forest gnome, like David the Gnome, why wouldn't he be wise?). Is that fair?

2. Assuming standard array (and that my DM doesn't agree to the change), from a purely mechanical standpoint, is it still worth picking gnome if you start with 15 (+2) in WIS?

Replacing racial stats is imo not fair for other players at table. This also creastes precedent that would cause other players to request "editing" their racials too. Imo race choice should have consequences. You want to roleplay gnome, well, you have to deal with fact that it's not most optimized choice for druid (not that it's bad to roleplay non-math race! it's cool!). But of course- it never hurts to ask your DM, it's his game :)

Remember that everything will work in 5e. Don't pay attention to min-max freaks like me. Play and enjoy your gnome Moon Druid :).

Mitsu
2019-01-25, 07:04 PM
There's a few things you want to pay attention to:

You can't Rage and Concentrate. Considering the fact that Rage isn't lost when you take damage, and you can Rage twice per day (and many DMs don't have more than 2 fights in a day), you're almost always going to want to Rage.
Spells like Call Lightning are best used as ranged options, when Wild Shape isn't an option (like when fighting flying enemies or if you dont' have any Wildshape uses left).

----------------

You can focus on the casting aspect, OR you can focus on the tanking aspect, but I wouldn't consider them compatible with one another.

The best form of tanking for a Moon Druid is, hands down, by using Barbarian Rage (which saves you your spells for out of combat or when Rage can't be used).
You can focus on using Concentration spells instead of Rage, but doing so is a choice to sacrifice tanking effectiveness for versatility. You'll be a much worse tank, but you'll have a few higher level spells and be able to maintain them a little bit longer. You'll also be able to cast a few buff spells on yourself, sure, but that's a minor benefit of the versatility of improving your spellcasting; this isn't nearly the same level of tanking as relying on Rage.

So the next question is, is she more of a tank or a spellcaster?

Thanks. I think she is more into combat as beast form, not necessary treating herself as "main tank" but mostly as "I want to bite their faces off!".

But I agree with you mostly. I think in this case, she should focus on Rage and give up on RES (CON) as it's pretty useless in wild shape and out side of wild shape she won't need that much, unless range enemies start attacking her, because if melee will, she will just shape shift to raged beast.

To be more precise: she definitely want to be mostly in wild shape during combat. Unless there is need for some hard CC.

Also, I heard that druids are very good CC casters. What are some most recommended spells/tactics/spell combos to use when they are not shape shifting and want to cast around?

BreaktheStatue
2019-01-25, 07:09 PM
Replacing racial stats is imo not fair for other players at table. This also creastes precedent that would cause other players to request "editing" their racials too. Imo race choice should have consequences. You want to roleplay gnome, well, you have to deal with fact that it's not most optimized choice for druid (not that it's bad to roleplay non-math race! it's cool!). But of course- it never hurts to ask your DM, it's his game :)

Remember that everything will work in 5e. Don't pay attention to min-max freaks like me. Play and enjoy your gnome Moon Druid :).

Yeah, those are good points. It's either gnome or ghostwise halfling at this point. GWH is basically tailor-made for moon druid (the telepathy is nice, too), but idk, gnomes are just cool.

Snowbluff
2019-01-25, 09:38 PM
I think for druids, Res Con is better than warcaster. The fact of the matter is that you really don't benefit from 2/3 of the feat when in wildshape, and the last 1/3 when raging. Simply put, more saves is better for a druid. I would actually even suggest getting Wis, Dex, and Con saves to improve your overall toughness.

I play a GWH Bear Barbarian3/Moon Druid6 in AL. I think it's a very good build. I prefer the Giant constrictor with Sentinel. Then I hit people who attack my friends with Constrict, which gives them Disadvantage. Furthermore, Bear rage gives you a lot of HP.

Wis isn't super needed. IMO, the best druid spells are the summoning ones and support ones. Still, you can help clean up mooks with Flaming Sphere and Moonbeam if you don't need the toughness from rage.

Items to look out for:
Amulet of Health: A lot of monsters have sub-18 Con. This means you'll bump the HP and AC when using wildshape. Very good.
Insignia of the Claw: Makes your natural weapons +1.
Luckstone: More saves and skills, what's not to love? Tie it to a necklace so you can have it in wildshape.

Cespenar
2019-01-26, 02:54 AM
I'd suggest just one level of barbarian. That way, you're still immortal on low levels, and just a one level lower but still a very batman-y caster in the higher levels with an added panic button in their disposal.

For casting, Spike Growth is just hilarious. For a combination of fun and damage, you cast Spike Growth, turn into a bear, grapple the folk, and just double move it across the spikes for some 16d4 damage.

Almost all of the Druid spell list is awesome, though.

Mitsu
2019-01-26, 05:50 AM
I'd suggest just one level of barbarian. That way, you're still immortal on low levels, and just a one level lower but still a very batman-y caster in the higher levels with an added panic button in their disposal.

For casting, Spike Growth is just hilarious. For a combination of fun and damage, you cast Spike Growth, turn into a bear, grapple the folk, and just double move it across the spikes for some 16d4 damage.

Almost all of the Druid spell list is awesome, though.

But Spike Growth will also hurt bear-druid, no? Spells description says "creatures" which from what I know included both enemies and allies (inluding Druid).

I see that he has a lot of good spells, but what best ones that are used mostly by players when you try to min-max?

Cespenar
2019-01-26, 07:33 AM
But Spike Growth will also hurt bear-druid, no? Spells description says "creatures" which from what I know included both enemies and allies (inluding Druid).

I see that he has a lot of good spells, but what best ones that are used mostly by players when you try to min-max?

You'll try to stay on the outer edge of the area, while your target is inside the area. You'll probably receive some minor damage setting it up, but since it's a no-save damage for your enemy, it's still worth it.

hymer
2019-01-26, 08:02 AM
The trick is dependent on the DM being okay with it. There's some indication that the designers did not intend this to be possible (that 'moving into' an area should be taken to mean moving under your own power). And the DM may decide that you can't move grappled opponents just any old way. But if the DM is fine with it, it's definitely a powerful combination.
There's also the controversy of grappling, which technically requires a free hand or arm (I don't recall the exact phrase). I don't think it would be fair to disallow grappling by bears, but a harsh DM does haw RAW on their side.

Going back to the beginning of the thread, I'd suggest not multiclassing at all. Exactly what you want to spend your ASIs on would depend on what your stats are to begin with. If you roll and start with 18 or 19 wisdom, I'd go nuts with Warcaster, then Resilient (Con), and I might never add the last bit to wisdom. That's what I'dd consider optimized, by other feats may be more fun.
If wisdom is 14 or 15, I'd probably advance it at level 8 (a point at which wild shape is pretty poor for the moon druid, so improving casting makes a lot of sense from an optimizing perspective). In which case, I might pick Resilient (Con) at level 4, knowing I'd be level 12 at least before I pick another feat.

CTurbo
2019-01-26, 09:05 AM

Thanks for help.

Yes I would want Wis maxed asap

Res(Con) is a great feat and I like Alert a lot for Druids. Other than that it really depends on HOW your friend wants to play the character.

Is she specifically wanting to take some Barb levels? The Druid has probably the best capstone in the game. I don't think I would multiclass, BUT you're probably not likely to get anywhere near level 20 so taking a few levels of Barb wouldn't affect things, BUT multiclassing into anything will severely set you back with your spells.

But if they want to be heavily involved in melee, Barbarian is the obvious choice, but I think full Druid would be more fun.

Zuras
2019-01-26, 11:36 AM
Multiclassing in Barbarian is fine if you are expecting the campaign to max out before 10th level. Otherwise, unless your DM allows non-standard creature resources, the beasts available from CR 3 through 4 are pretty weak, and fighting Tier 3 threats as a Druid 8/Barbarian 3 seems sub optimal to me.

I have played a wood elf Druid from 1st to 17th level, and Resilient-Constitution at 4th followed by maxing wisdom, then finishing up with Sentinel is how I have run it so far, and I have enjoyed it.

If you are maxing out at 7-8th level, though, I agree that a 1 level Barbarian dip makes you an unstoppable death machine.

At higher levels, beast forms can take a lot of damage but just can’t dish it out like a martial class. To generate decent damage, you generally need to cast some sort of concentration spell. Flying around as an Air Elemental while Sunbeaming things has yet to get old in the last 7 levels.

djreynolds
2019-01-26, 03:06 PM
Resilient con is great, but if you are using a druid/barbarian build... you're not concentrating on any spells

War Caster and resilient con are both great for druids while in wild-shape who are still concentrating on a spell... moonbeam (it still cost an action to move the beam) still lasts for 1 minute

There are some good spells you may want to still concentrate on. I like flaming sphere

Ask your DM how damage is done by your moon druid, our DM made us use the stat block damage from the beast, if you are allowed to roll I hear savage attacker becomes very good. An elephant can do 22 dmg on a stomp or you could roll 3d10+6

So the question is do you still want to concentrate on spells while in bearform, if not.... then I wouldn't worry about war caster or resilient con.

Also, you can just use your rage as a panic button.

Sentinel, mobile, lucky, maybe savage attacker, max wisdom, could be better choices.

I think a monk dip, is strong for the possible +5 wisdom to AC

sambojin
2019-01-26, 07:27 PM
For spells, just never forget how powerful some of your lvl1 and lvl2 spells are against some foes.

Low Str enemy/enemies? An Entangle hits Str saves, wastes an action to get out of, gives attack advantage for your party and disadvantage to theirs, while also giving Dex save disadvantage so your casters can land some spell/cantrip damage more easily. All from 90' away, on a lvl1 slot. That's quite a list of stuff it's doing, and it'll boost party damage pretty well while also locking down a couple of opponents.

Low Dex enemy? Hit them with Faerie Fire. It's not quite as good as the restrained condition, but advantage is still always good.

Made it to lvl2 spells quickly, because you didn't dip? Well, like everyone else, you get Hold Person. And like for everyone else, it is friggen amazing against any humanoid. Paralyzed/incapacitated is almost brokenly good. Auto-crit, auto-fail Str/Dex saves, can't speak (so very few bonus action spells to cast), doesn't have actions or reactions. They're essentially dead, and you did that to them.

If you only had these three spells on your list, you'd be good at CC. But you've got plenty more. That's why +Wis ASIs are often recommended, as well as more druid levels over nearly anything else. More spells to fill out your toolbox of prepared spells, getting cast at a higher DC, and better wildshape forms eventually as well. There's very little that can possibly compare to this. And why the "restrain on hit" forms are so good compared to just proning or grappling (it's like you're casting a mini spell for your team every time you attack).

It's also why only 1lvl dips are usually recommended. Ie: monk (more AC in WS), barbarian (a bit more damage and more AC/HP in WS), or cleric (even more prepared spells, so you can super-boost your prepared spell selection up to higher levels on the druid side, because you'll have your healing and +to-hit covered by our cleric level). Any more than one level of dipping just loses too much cool druid stuff, even with Moons being so heavily frontloaded at lvl2.

You're already an amazing tank. But it's the CC spells and attacks that you're really there for. Just gave everyone crits against the big-bad, or Entangled 2-3 mooks? Don't worry about your own personal damage numbers in wildshape, you just made sure the entire party's damage got boosted (including your own). Which is better than +2 damage an attack, or better AC/HP almost any time. So +Wis and more druid levels is where it's at :)

(later on, restrained or paralyzed gets even better. You'll be multiplying all your summon's damage if you do it with a wildshape attack, and you've also got all those free HP so your party wizard actually can drop a fireball on your head without you really caring. Again, this is why resilient (Con) is so good. You can mostly keep your CC up, and give every spell user the evoker boon, because those levels of damage just don't matter much to you)

Guy Lombard-O
2019-01-26, 07:56 PM
Resilient con is great, but if you are using a druid/barbarian build... you're not concentrating on any spells

War Caster and resilient con are both great for druids while in wild-shape who are still concentrating on a spell... moonbeam (it still cost an action to move the beam) still lasts for 1 minute.

So the question is do you still want to concentrate on spells while in bearform, if not.... then I wouldn't worry about war caster or resilient con.

Agreed with this. I'd also say that in response to your druid casting a concentration spell and then rushing into combat, don't use Call Lightning. It takes the druid's action to bring down a new strike each turn, so that sort of makes it a pointless spell if what she really wants is to dive in and use her actions for ripping enemies' faces off. Instead, maybe consider Spike Growth or Moonbeam (same damage as CL if upcast to 3rd) if there's a chokepoint to cover near the combat (especially if you're a Sentinel), or Flaming Sphere since it only uses the bonus action.

Also, things which don't require concentration will work much better for a Barb/Druid. Darkvision and Longstrider come to mind for a bear.

sambojin
2019-01-26, 08:39 PM
While Druid/Barb gets you a fair bit and is easy to run, if you're going to go to the 3lvl dip for ancestral paths, you really should look at what 3 levels of virtually anything else will give you.

Or even a 1lvl/2lvl split dip (so three classes all up) if your DM doesn't mind you multiclassing that much.

If she's set on Bearbarian, sure, why not? It works fine. But three levels of dipping is a hell of a lot of bells and whistles from an optimizer's standpoint, and if you're going to lose that much Druid'y goodness, you'd probably want a LOT of goodness in return. Considering how good you'll be at Druid 5 or 6 if you just stay mono-classed.

I mean, a couple of levels of Cleric is almost definitely better (spells and domain features, and some nice channel divinity options). Or one to three of Wizard (tonnes of rituals, a feature, and a bit of spell recharge). Or 1-3 of Rogue (huge combat mobility with bonus action dashes/disengages, expertise, and even SA with ranged forms of which there are a few, as well as possible archetype bonuses). Or two of Fighter for AS and second wind and a fighting style (go for the UA Mariner fighting style. All your forms just got swimming/climbing and +1AC) isn't bad either.

Or mix and match them how you want. Yes, Barb is pretty good. But so is literally everything else. So it's worthwhile looking at, if you want a strictly optimized character but have decided that you'll definitely be multiclassing for three levels for cool features. Otherwise, a 1lvl power-dip is far better than losing Druid levels to do what you're already pretty good at doing, just slightly better.

TheUser
2019-01-26, 08:46 PM
Sentinel. Hands down.

When you wildshape into creatures that auto-grapple and/or do high amounts of single attack damage it becomes a very rewarding feat (literally doubles your DPR if your DM doesn't metagame).

sambojin
2019-01-26, 09:38 PM
Meh. Alert is right up there too. Landing our CC first so everyone else can take advantage of it is great. You kind of do a bit of Sentinal with your restrain/grapple-on-hit anyway (dropping speed to zero), though the reaction attacks are great to make your HP buffer even better (they'll want to hit you, or they'll take damage, and you're often rather large), so while I do agree, I actually like Alert better.

Lucky is nice too, for landing a few more restrains a day, or for saving throws.

So's as mentioned, Resilient (Con).

Druids have plenty of nice feats to choose from, with +2 Wis also being great as well. There's no wrong choices from the above.

Mitsu
2019-01-28, 12:01 PM
Thanks all for input.

What about dipping only one level of Monk for their Unarmored Defense?

So start with Druid. Take RES (CON) as first talent for their concentration spells, then +2 WIS on 8 and dip 1 level of Monk.

That wouldn't affect concentration spells like Rage of Barbarian, but would add +4 AC to all Wild Shapes as Druid keeps their mental stats when in Wild Shape, therefor 18 WIS would benefit all Wild Shapes. Which would also give nice boost to most of forms

Also at level 13 we would take that to 20 WIS, giving not only big DC on spells but also +5 AC to beast forms.

We lose level 20 capstone, but after achieving level 20 most people play session or two and want to start new characters.

RogueJK
2019-01-28, 12:29 PM
I like 1 level of Monk on a Moon Druid. You get +WIS to AC, even during Wildshape, which results in higher ACs than the Barbarian's +CON. And on nearly every animal form, DEX+WIS results in ACs of 16+, so it also removes the need to cast Barkskin before wildshaping, freeing your Concentration and 2nd level slots for other stuff like Moonbeam or Flaming Sphere.

With a decent DEX and WIS, it also allows you to create a thematic "feral/animalistic" build, who doesn't use any armor or weapons but attacks with spells or their bare hands when not wildshaped, and as an animal otherwise.

Picture a small, (nearly) naked Ghostwise Halfling, slinging spells and clawing/biting at enemies, and thenturning into a Wolf/Bear/Hyena/Spider to better claw and bite his enemies.

djreynolds
2019-01-28, 07:03 PM
1. You know you could grab 1 level of monk for unarmored defense

1A. And then grab 1 level of barbarian for rage.

2. You don't have to have 3 levels of bear totem barbarian, in fact, wolf totem might be better because other team members will get advantage next you and the sentinel feat will become much more powerful

2A. Also, berserker might not be bad, as at some point you can just cast greater restoration on yourself, and TWO elephant stomps is awesome, 3d10+6 and 3d10+6 as a BA

3. Also, a level of war cleric is awesome for up to 5 times a long rest of attack

4. Obviously gnome seems like the big choice, and I might select deep gnome and yuanti could prove very useful as well

5. I'm really not sure if it is truly essential to have to concentrate on a spell in melee, like an upcasted flaming sphere when you can just keep using bonus action spells to heal yourself.

6. I think sentinel is party dependent

7. I think savage attacker is DM dependent, ours makes you use the MM stat block but imagine this coupled with that elephant stomp 3d10+6.

8. The mobile feat is okay but better on someone with multiple attacks, IMO

9. Resilient con is nice because as a DM I will resort to spells to take you out of the fight, and I'm sure you will pass the wisdom saves, so I will attack your constitution, or attack your charisma and banish you, etc