PDA

View Full Version : LARPing Valentine's Day

Kesnit
2019-01-27, 06:24 PM
I will preface by saying all parties involved are good with the events that are happening...

My wife and I have been in a mixing pot old WoD LARP for about two and a half years. About 2 years ago, one of the other players (I can't remember who) came up with the idea of fixing up my PC (Casimir "Gramps" Versnellingbok, a Mage) with a PC played by Jac (Constance, an immortal alchemist). For a long while, I didn't think Jac was down with this plan, so I just let it go. Late last year I found out that Jac is cool with it, so we've been slowly building our PCs towards a relationship.

I will point out that the only romantic relationship is between Casimir and Constance. IRL, Jac and I are friends, but that is all we are. I am 100% devoted to my wife. Jac is actually asexual.

So Valentine's Day is coming up. According to my wife, Constance has something planned for Casimir for Valentine's Day, but I don't know what it is. My wife and I went shopping earlier today to get a small box of chocolates and a stuffed animal. We'll replace the chocolates with alchemical stones, and Casimir will give the box and stuffed animal to Constance at the Valentine's Day game. But I don't know how to give it to her.

Casimir is 72 years old (though magic has reversed the aging process and he looks like he is in his 50s), and has not dated anyone except his late wife in almost 50 years. He is very much a traditionalist. Constance appears to be in her 50s or 60s, but is actually several centuries old. She has a rather Victorian outlook on romance.

Help?