PDA

View Full Version : Help me make Tigtone as a pc...

samcifer
2019-01-28, 11:09 AM
So I've gotten instantly hooked on the character of Tigtone from the new Cartoon Network's Adult Swim series named for the character. He'd make for a great pc character, but am a bit uncertain on how to make him. He would likely have a few levels of Barbarian as he has that kind of personality, but maybe rogue or ranger? Feeling a bit lost on how to create him. Any and all help is appreciated. :)

Kadesh
2019-01-28, 12:15 PM
Assume noone here has watched it. What do they do? What abilities do you most want to represent in the game?

samcifer
2019-01-28, 12:43 PM
He's a man who only cares for adventure has ethics that could best be described as questionable. He dresses like a ranger, but has the personality of a barbarian, is agile but strong, fearless, a bit arrogant, expedient, loud, fearless and will do anything to win. Super-experienced and knowledgeable on many adventuring subjects, has many dues ex machina one-shot abilities (control animals one every give years, steer cannonballs, etc.) Skilled in longswords, boomeranges, and bow and arrow. Subtle is a foreign concept to him.

samcifer
2019-01-28, 01:42 PM
I found the second episode on youtube, so to anyone with around 11 minutes to kill, here's what the character is like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5iCwfwxsng

samcifer
2019-01-28, 04:44 PM
And the first episode for more of a feel to the personality of the character...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFFj7ekkErI

Pez5150
2019-01-29, 11:27 AM
You're basically asking for a character that is a satire of DND to be made into a DND character. Unfortunately, there won't be a 1 to 1 unless your DM will home brew some things and basically allow you to take over every session.

The satire being that hes a powerful adventurer that does ridiculous and powerful things, like reading a book and becoming the equivalent to a lvl 15 wizard or higher, then just giving up his wizard energy.

samcifer
2019-01-29, 01:08 PM
You're basically asking for a character that is a satire of DND to be made into a DND character. Unfortunately, there won't be a 1 to 1 unless your DM will home brew some things and basically allow you to take over every session.

The satire being that hes a powerful adventurer that does ridiculous and powerful things, like reading a book and becoming the equivalent to a lvl 15 wizard or higher, then just giving up his wizard energy.

I know I can't make a perfect copy of him (mainly all those dues ex machine abilities are too impractical to include), but basic things like class and sub-class suggestions would be appreciated as other than at least one level of barbarian (due to his personality and how he approaches problem-solving) is clearly a good pick. It's the rest I'm a bit lost on and am looking for ideas on how to go about making him. :)

And yeah, he didn't learn a damned thing from being a wizard. lol