PDA

View Full Version : Black Panther (animated)

keybounce
2019-01-28, 10:38 PM
So ... I'm not impressed much by season 2 so far.

Season 2 opens with apparently a super villain jail with ultra-lax security.

Right now I'm watching a flashback episode where Thor is behaving like Storcules.

As in as-dumb-as.

The Glyphstone
2019-01-29, 12:35 AM
Isn't super-villain jail and lax security basically synonymous? Considering how many times people have broken out of places like Arkham Asylum or the Phantom Zone, they've basically got wide-open front doors.

t209
2019-01-29, 01:10 AM
Which one, Hudlin's motion comic (the tech-hoarding jerks who somehow should be treated as heroes despite willing to starve out Africa while blaming others without taking action) or the new one, or maybe the Avengers Assembled version of it?
Just caught by surprise when you put that title.

Rogar Demonblud
2019-01-29, 02:43 PM
Given the description, the Avengers Assemble one where BP spent the first season breaking every alliance and discarding every security system he could find, then acted surprised when the bad guys repeatedly walked through the wide open front door.

Not shocked at all that the quality has failed to improve.

t209
2019-01-29, 08:10 PM
And let's not mention the new Star Wars cartoon.
Other than the quality, the showtime (5-6am, too early for almost everyone) seems that it wanted to fail for some reason.
And the best Marvel show right now is made from a Disney movie called "Big Hero 6" for some reason.

Rogar Demonblud
2019-01-29, 10:19 PM
That's not even an official Marvel Animated property---it's WDAS.

Big Hero is the literal Japanese translation of superhero, apparently. Makes more sense than some other things I've seen used.

t209
2019-01-29, 11:35 PM
That's not even an official Marvel Animated property---it's WDAS.
Oh right, just thought out of Disney animated series.
Still, I still hold to my opinion on Big Hero Six though, even if it is a Disney property since it is from Marvel canon.