Serpentine
2007-09-25, 04:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ7YedEopp4

Winterwind
2007-09-25, 04:48 AM
A more fitting link has never been made. :smallsmile:

Atheist_Cleric
2007-09-25, 05:15 AM
Silly woman should have just had one of the first 2 menu choices, they didnt have any spam in them....unlike this area of the forum, that is.

Archonic Energy
2007-09-25, 05:18 AM
Serp i assume you've already reported them...

it means than i shan't bother!

i've always liked the four yorkshiremen sketch...

Winterwind
2007-09-25, 05:42 AM
Serp i assume you've already reported them... I did, anyway... say, are we supposed to report each of the spam threads separately, or would one report have done? (In other words, did I do the right thing, when I reported each of 'em, or have I just unwittingly spammed the mods' box full of unnecessary reports?)

This sketch is the origin of the word "spam" as we use it in Internet context, isn't it?

Serpentine
2007-09-25, 05:47 AM
Actually... no. I assumed that someone else would be less lazy. It's generally a pretty safe assumptions.
As for the origin of spam... I think that's one of the theories?

Archonic Energy
2007-09-25, 06:41 AM
I did, anyway... say, are we supposed to report each of the spam threads separately, or would one report have done? (In other words, did I do the right thing, when I reported each of 'em, or have I just unwittingly spammed the mods' box full of unnecessary reports?)

This sketch is the origin of the word "spam" as we use it in Internet context, isn't it?

i've been doing each one seperatly* too...

so i kinda' hope it doesn't annoy them.

as for the origin of spam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_%28electronic%29) it's not certan* but probable

* my internal spell checker seems to be on the blink i apologise for any inconvieniance

tannish2
2007-09-25, 01:01 PM
are those... japanese subtitles on a monty python sketch on youtube? WTF?

Winterwind
2007-09-25, 01:04 PM
are those... japanese subtitles on a monty python sketch on youtube? WTF?Well, I linked the very same video in the "Anti Shoes" thread, and found that the first three or four videos of that sketch had those (I stopped looking further by this point). So, yeah, for some reason, this specific subtitled version dominates on YouTube.

Darken Rahl
2007-09-25, 01:09 PM
...a man with a tape recorder up his nose.

bosssmiley
2007-09-25, 01:21 PM
I've always liked the four yorkshiremen sketch...

That's no sketch, it's a documentary! :smallbiggrin: