PDA

View Full Version : Made a Wildshape Calculator for 5e Druids

Rara1212
2019-01-29, 11:16 AM
As the title says I made a Wildshape calculator.

By inputting information about the beast you want to become and your Druids stats it can calculate what bonuses you end up with. This sheet isn't completed, I plan to add Feat options and other stuff.
As such please tell me any mistakes, errors or things you want me to add.

The sheet doesn't have any information from the DnD books and needs to be entered manually. So I hope I'm not breaking any GitP rules or any Laws by doing this.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AsyC2gF6c0ReaSm5slrASJeD_HA

Hope it works and helps people to play.

Good rolls, Ascidon/SoSaltySalt/Rara1212 (Yes, I have many online names)

RogueJK
2019-01-29, 11:46 AM
I haven't really dug into the spreadsheet yet, but it looks handy.

If you haven't already, and it isn't too much of a pain, you might consider incorporating calculations that include a possible AC bonus from Unarmored Defense. A Barbarian dip for +CON to Wildshape AC, or a Monk dip for +WIS to Wildshape AC, are common with Moon Druids.

Rara1212
2019-01-29, 11:55 AM
I haven't really dug into the spreadsheet yet, but it looks handy.

If you haven't already, and it isn't too much of a pain, you might consider incorporating calculations that include a possible AC bonus from Unarmored Defense. A Barbarian dip for +CON to Wildshape AC, or a Monk dip for +WIS to Wildshape AC, are common with Moon Druids.

Will do so. Shouldn't take too long.
Perhaps as a button? Will need to check how Excel handels that

Thanks for the input

Rara1212
2019-01-29, 12:43 PM
Added "Special AC" at the bottom of the Wildhaps sheet, displays AC numbers for Mnk, Barbarian, Magearmor & Lizardman skin. Should perhaps group up Lizardman skin with Magearmor & Draconic Bloodline ac