PDA

View Full Version : DM Help what darklords permanently escaped during the Grand Conjunction

Amdy_vill
2019-01-30, 05:00 PM
has the question says what dark lords from ravenloft permanently escaped during the grand conjunction. i am using misapidias list of dark lords but it will take me awhile to read through them all. darklords that have permanently escaped during other events will be accepted s well

Edit: i have been told that during the grand conjunction darklords didn't escape but where destroyed or lost their darklord status.

Darklord who permanently escaped/lost darklord status/where destroyed

Escaped

Lord Soth
Vecna

lost status

Nathan Timothy

Kish
2019-01-30, 06:41 PM
Just the two they didn't want to deal with having around as darklords anymore, who you already listed. Others have been destroyed, or lost their darklord status (Nathan Timothy), but only those two escaped, and it wasn't during the Grand Conjunction.

Amdy_vill
2019-01-31, 07:40 AM
Just the two they didn't want to deal with having around as darklords anymore, who you already listed. Others have been destroyed, or lost their darklord status (Nathan Timothy), but only those two escaped, and it wasn't during the Grand Conjunction.

Thanks so witch ones were destroyed or lost their darklord status?

Kish
2019-01-31, 03:45 PM
Nathan's the only one I can think of who's still bound to Ravenloft, still has his curse, but is no longer a domain lord. Ivan Dilisnya got changed to co-lord of Borca (and at the same time, Ivana Boritsi got stuck with a co-lord for her domain). Duke Gundar was destroyed; Arijani is destroyed in the Web of Illusion module. A few others (Jack Karn, Ladislav Mircea) are apparently still around but no one official has done anything with them since 1ed.

That's all I can think of.