PDA

View Full Version : Kineticist advice on items and feats and "spell selection"

Sapreaver
2019-02-01, 03:37 PM
Hi, I'm a pretty big lurker on the forums because I'm unnaturally shy. I recently got in to my first real campaign with friends and I'm playing a void planar purist kineticist.

I know that the planar purist archetype is a little lacking in utility thankfully my gm is being leinent for this campaign as there is another new player.

We just hit third level and for my third level feat I took kinetic invocation and found a thread from the creator stating that it was supposed to allow you have any spell of the element as per gm's approval which is fair imho.

With some retraining and GM's permission I changed my second level utility talent for glue seal spell(refluffed as gravity seal)

But now I'm stuck there are not really any utility talents I want from base kineticist at 4th level. So would you guys be willing to help me find a second level spell that can be refluffed as a gravity spell?
It can be from any spell list that is full casting. Would it be fair to argue for some of the aether wild talents?

Now for feats and items
Aside from kineticist diadem are there any other items specifically for kineticist? Or shall I just be doing con item, resist cloak etc.

My feats are currently
PBS
Precise shot
Kinetic invocation.

I'm a human with the saurian template. Roll playing as a crash landed alien in the carrion crown campaign

I really appreciate any help
Thanks. :)