PDA

View Full Version : Survival 3 (Please move to structured)



Pages : 1 [2]

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-09, 07:01 PM
Thanatos assumed alow stance and flipped the his empty firedart to present it to rust hilt-first, gripping about halfway up the tube with his index finger extended as he did so.
His weight is placed on his LEFT foot, he is presenting the firedart with his LEFT hand, and has the middle three fingers on his RIGHT hand digging into the snow, he looks to be wary of Rust and have taken a defensive mannerisim. All he says to the robot-like creature is a single word.
"Sir."

Haruki-kun
2007-10-09, 08:04 PM
Haruki-kun stands at the back of the group, paying attention to the events.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-10, 01:25 PM
The green sun resurfaces from behind the hill.

PlasticSoldier: Rust ignores your question completely.

Thanatos: Rust takes the FireDart, looks into the tube, and then tosses it over his shoulder, into the minefield. "The other FireDarts, please" he says, extending his hand toward pingcode and PlasticSoldier.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom, Rare Pink Leech, Yo_Landa, Asarth, Altharis and Dallas-Dakota collapse to the ground. They are all feeling very faint, as they all haven't eaten for a long while now.

Artemis97
2007-10-10, 04:00 PM
Artemis clears her throat and steps forward. "Pardon me, Mr. Rust? We apologize for summoning you like this, but we had no other way to contact the company for assistance. We need tools, cold weather supplies, and at the very least, some information as to what exactly we are looking for. Could you please help us?" She asks as politely and professionally as possible.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-10, 04:35 PM
*Haruki-kun steals the food pills from the collapsed people unless they resist before they die. If they react and eat before dying I steal nothing from the people who lived.*

I want them to live. But if they don't, I want US to live.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-10, 05:19 PM
I take half of the pills off the dying people. If Haruki-kun agrees.

pingcode20
2007-10-10, 07:34 PM
At the Minefield
Rust is here.

>Give dart to Rust
You hand over the dart.

>Haruki, Pills
"If I get back, I want a share of the pills too."

>Rust, Medical Attention
"The one who needs to get out of here for medical attention is PlasticSoldier. Actually, could you follow me once you've got PS out of here? There's a number of other agents who need urgent medical attention."

>Go to Landing Site
You take off towards the landing site, taking advantage of the fact that only Dallas-Dakota collapsed at the minefield, and you had found a good way back before.

At the Landing Site
>Get all
Done. You loot the possessions of the dying ex-agents.

>Rust, Agents
"These guys are also up for termination. Well, I'll be going now. Bye."

>Go to Minefield
After informing Rust of the dying agents, you bolt, running off as fast as you can back to the Minefield.

PlasticSoldier
2007-10-10, 09:32 PM
I wait for an answer and if it's anything which means I get medical attention I give him the flaregun.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-10, 11:22 PM
I take half of the pills off the dying people. If Haruki-kun agrees.

Agreed.

No need to worry, everyone! I'll be fair with the pills. Just think of me as the Pill-bearer for now.

Besides, they're not even dead yet!.................. I think...........

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-11, 11:07 AM
Thanatos cautiously steps away from Agent Rust and balances in a three-point stance, changing his weigh shift so that it is centered on his RIGHT hand, his other hand is perched on his matching knee.

He is on his toes, apprently ready to spring in any direction, especially towards the Crater.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-10-11, 11:55 PM
I eat a pill so I dont die, or just eat enough so I dont die.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-14, 02:17 PM
Rare Pink Leech, Yo_Landa, Asarth and Altharis all perish from lack of food.

Artemis: Rust ignores your question completely.

pingcode: Rust accepts your dart, looks in the tube, and then tosses it into the minefield as well. He then says "I will answer your questions soon, but first I need PlasticSoldier's FireDart" in his creaky voice.

PlasticSoldier: "Hand me the FireDart now, little one, or there will be trouble. You were one of the three who fired their dart, were you not?"

I'll edit this post to include the looting of the dead players, but for that I need to check the inventories & stuff.

Mine Field: Therarde, Raiser_B1ade, Thanatos, Dallas-Dakota, PlasticSoldier, XF, pingcode, Detrevni, Neodan, Hariku-kun, North and Artemis

Landing site: purple gelatinous cube o' Doom, Rare Pink Leech, Yo_Landa and Asarth

Big Mountain: Altharis

PlasticSoldier
2007-10-14, 04:08 PM
I give him the gun.

"So, how's the local Sports and/or college team doing? Also do you guys have any preference for how we assasinate the dude because I'm planning on making a time traveller skin suit for trying to blow me up."

Artemis97
2007-10-18, 09:50 AM
Artemis frowns, she never really expected her questions to be answered, but it was still very rude. When PlasticSoldier speaks she raises an eyebrow at him. "I hope you're talking about the guy who dropped us here, because discussing an assasination in front of your intended target it foolish at best, even if he does ignore you completely." The last bit was clearly directed at Mr. Rust.

PlasticSoldier
2007-10-18, 02:20 PM
"Of course I'm talking about the dude we're sent to kill. If I wanted to kill rust why would I ask him if he add any preferences about how he dies."

Dallas-Dakota
2007-10-20, 05:09 AM
I silently follow the rest cautiously and help when the majority is positive we should do so, unless I make a post.

Artemis97
2007-10-20, 12:56 PM
Artemis shrugs. "I thought maybe you were being polite about it, asking his preference. Anyways, I'm all for dropping him in his own minefield, maybe bury him in snow up to his head." she shivers, really hating the cold.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-20, 02:38 PM
I cut all the string of my chute and start tying them into one long rope.

PlasticSoldier
2007-10-20, 02:49 PM
I cut all the string of my chute and start tying them into one long rope.

"Um, uh what the f*** dude why would you cut it you can make a rope without cutting it. Ok you know towels how you roll them up and can whip people with them do that with your parachute (minus the whipping)"

North
2007-10-21, 04:07 AM
I just realized this isnt Disneyland, Im going to fire my travel agent.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-21, 06:13 AM
Hariku-Kun and Raiser_B1ade: You have posted that you will loot the dead bodies, so you have now left for where the dead bodies mostly are: at the landing site. You only loot the pills for now, which each gives you half of the total supply of pills at the landing site: 4 and a half. Since this isn't possible, it would be nice if you decided who got five, and who got four pills. And don't forget there's another corpse at the icepeak, carrying three pills as well.

Raiser_B1ade: How exactly are you planning on cutting the ropes?

PlasticSoldier: Rust accepts the FireDart, and does with it what he did to the others: he checks the inside, and then tosses it into the minefield.
"So, it was you three who summoned us prematurely. Do you realise what kind of penalties the company has for disobedience?" he says, grinning broadly.

Meanwhile the sun dissapears behind the giant icepeak, once more covering part of the minefield in shadows.

PlasticSoldier
2007-10-21, 09:49 AM
"Well no, you guys mindblanked away all the reasons why this might not have been the best solution.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-21, 10:49 AM
Haruki's current actions:

I am NOT lootig the last body. I have no idea how I'm getting there. If possible, I'll loot the fire darts from the other bodies, though. If it's Okay with Raiser Blade, I'll take the fifth pill, since I thought of it first, and I'm sure we'll have to end up sharing them anyway . If it's not Okay..... we'll figure something out.

Furthermore, I'm going to keep my distance from Rust in case he goes brserk or something.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-21, 11:00 AM
PlasticSoldier: "You should have done as you were told, now it is too late!" Rust yells, as he grabs you by the remaining leg and heaves you above his head.

Hariku-Kun: Staying away from Rust won't be that much of a problem, since you are now at the landing site. Also, I'll give you the fifth pill and the FireDarts.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-21, 11:33 AM
I wanted to use my icicle's to cut the rope. If this is not possible then i walk over to haruki and ask him politely for 1 firedart.

Artemis97
2007-10-21, 02:22 PM
Artemis screams when she sees Rust lift PlasticSoldier above his head. "No! Stop! Put him down!"

Dallas-Dakota
2007-10-21, 03:14 PM
Wait, rust who?

Artemis97
2007-10-21, 04:10 PM
((The big guy from the company that they summoned with the fire darts. His name is Rust))

pingcode20
2007-10-21, 05:18 PM
((What about me? I decided to run towards the landing site to loot the bodies there!))

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-27, 12:10 PM
As Rust lifts up the battered and bruised Plastic Soldier, Thanatos formulates a plan for his own survival: He backs up near the crater filled with ice-ater, and assumes a low three-point stnace, his right arm free to move as nessecary.

"Sorry," he mutters under his breath to the presumably soon-to-be-deceased Plastic Soldier "I can't do anything this time."

Haruki-kun
2007-10-27, 01:43 PM
I wanted to use my icicle's to cut the rope. If this is not possible then i walk over to haruki and ask him politely for 1 firedart.

If it's not possible, I'll give you 1 firedart. If it is........... never mind.

PlasticSoldier
2007-10-27, 02:28 PM
"Why would you guys hurt me for requesting a medevac? It's not like it's going to hurt the chances of us killing him. And if you heal me I'll be much better at killing the next person I'm sent after."

OOC: In my defense negotiating with irrational sadists is not something I have any experience in.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-27, 05:54 PM
PlasticSoldier: Rust looks up at you. "Maybe you're right...You're not worth the effort. The cold'll kill you geezers, and if it doesn't your mates will. There's no need to kill you fellows. In fact, I don't really give a damn that you ruined my day off by summoning me here. You already piad the price. Those FireDarts are your only way out of here, and if you run out of them before the mission's over, well, tough luck then. I'll leave you guys, but you pull this on me one more time, and I'm gonna have to start killing on principle" Rust drops you on the cold ice, not taking the effort to put you down gently. But no matter how cold it is, you're sweating. You don't know wether it was the exitement, or your wounds, but you're way too hot for a guy with torn clothes on a iceplain...

Raiser_B1ade: Cutting the ropes with icicles is not possible, I'm afraid. You accept the FireDart from Hariku-kun and fire it at the ropes, singing some of them.

Artemis: Rust turns towards you, smiles broadly and says "There, he's down, isn't he? Don't know how much help it'll be though. He might have been better off with me killing him"
Having said this, Rust shakes his head and dissapears in a flash.

Pingcode: Yes, you did say so, but you were taking Rust with you, and he didn't want to come. I'm sure Hariku-kun won't mind sharing though.

North
2007-10-27, 06:02 PM
"Hmm so now what...."

PlasticSoldier
2007-10-28, 12:44 PM
"Now we stave off hypothermia until we can get to whatever's at the center of the hill." As he says this he unfurls his parachute and wraps it around his torso and ties it together. "Because I don't know about you guys but in light of recent events whoever lives there now seems like much less of a bastard." After finishing up with his new jacket he grabs the couple of nails he has and crawls over to the sign post starting the long arduous task of removing the signpost in the way he earlier described.

Artemis97
2007-10-28, 12:56 PM
"That didn't turn out very well. Does anyone think trying the darts again would be wise?" Artemis wonders.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-28, 02:50 PM
Not until we actually finish the job.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-28, 03:35 PM
I start tearing at the singed ropes hoping to seperate them if necessary i will use my teeth.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-28, 05:06 PM
PlasticSoldier: You barely make any progress, but you're burning up with fever by now.

Raiser_B1ade: You manage to break off half of the ropes tied to the parachute (the half that was singed).

North
2007-10-28, 05:45 PM
Ill make my way over to the mountain.

PlasticSoldier
2007-10-28, 09:41 PM
I check my wounds for infections. Then I ask whoever's nearby to check my temperature.

Artemis97
2007-10-28, 11:53 PM
I'll go check Plastic's temperature.

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-29, 09:01 AM
Thanaos frowns for a moment as Rust disappears.
"While we check up on our buddy Plastic's here temperature, I'm calling for volunteers to circle the compund and scout the area, searching for any sort of opening - the guy needs to get in and out somehow unless his safehaven is self-sustaining."

((Cheesey, random-seeming, comic book style, bolding brought to you by thanatos5150))

detrevnisisiht
2007-10-29, 07:33 PM
i am going to walk to the big mountain and make a pile of snow near the base then attempt to climb the mountain

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-05, 02:20 PM
The sun reappears from behind the giant icepeak and bathes the minefield in it's light again.

PlasticSoldier: You're not doing too well it seems, sweat is running down your face and you can't quite feel your feet. Sorry, make that foot :smallamused:

Artemis: PlasticSoldier is burning up with fever. He needs a warm shelter urgently.

Detrevni: There's only very little snow around, and you'll never be able to make a stack high enough to climb the icepeak anyways. Your efforts seem futile.

Mine Field: Therarde, , Thanatos, Dallas-Dakota, PlasticSoldier, XF, pingcode, Neodan and Artemis

Landing site: purple gelatinous cube o' Doom, Rare Pink Leech, Yo_Landa and Asarth, Hariku-kun and Raiser_B1ade

Big Mountain: Altharis, North and Detrevni

Artemis97
2007-11-05, 08:25 PM
"Oh dear..." Artemis murmers before looking up and speaking to the group. "Um...Everybody, Plasticsoldier's burning up. He's real sick. We need shelter, before he gets any worse."

Haruki-kun
2007-11-05, 08:44 PM
Best thing we can do is build an Igloo. Those things are really warm inside. But we need to find a way to get blocks of ice large enough for it. Can anyone hink of how we can cut the ice? (And let's stop trying the icicles, they don't friggin' work..........)

We could try to blow up some of the mines and use the chunks that fly, but....... it sounds hard.

PlasticSoldier
2007-11-06, 10:25 AM
"Well, we could make a tent out of the parachutes, but that's probably not the best idea so what do you guys think we should do?"

Dallas-Dakota
2007-11-06, 10:31 AM
Haruki I dont think there´s enough snow for that....maybe we can throw some of some corpse´s equipment into the field for the mines to explode so we have some ice then for an iglo?<


(and now I gotta leave for school)

Artemis97
2007-11-06, 10:58 AM
"Umm...I hate to break it to you guys, but an igloo is made out of snow, not ice. It's light and fluffy, so it insulates well. Ice is just cold and solid. A tent made from the parachutes might work. Maybe we could string it up between a few signposts?" Artemis suggests.

PlasticSoldier
2007-11-06, 11:47 AM
Well I definately had some signposts but only some of them survived me getting blown up. Yep I just checked them and only one survived intact but we can use the Minefield Do Not Enter sign as the second post.

Artemis97
2007-11-08, 11:09 AM
Artemis tries to build a tent using her parachute, a broken sign post, and the Do Not Enter sign.

PlasticSoldier
2007-11-08, 05:27 PM
I'll help out artemis. If artemis doesn't have anything I can do effectively I'll take a bath in the mine crater's ice water. Unless of course anyone thinks its bad for my health.

Artemis97
2007-11-09, 02:03 PM
That might actually keep your fever down, go for it. I don't know what you could do to help build with all your injuries anyways.

North
2007-11-09, 02:48 PM
So the only terrain features so far are the ice mountain of doom and the invisibile minefield of doom?

If thats the case I start bringing bodies from the landing zone to the minefield.

PlasticSoldier
2007-11-09, 04:01 PM
There's also some trees on the minefield hill, some barbed wire past the field, a few minor icepeaks, and my crater. Also don't forget to loot their bodies because I currently need a replacement jumpsuit.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-11-12, 01:21 AM
I loot all the left over corpses.


Are ther TREES? here? in this icy climate.....................................nah... .

PlasticSoldier
2007-11-12, 02:45 PM
Yes there are in fact trees here they are probably kept from freezing to death from whatever heat rises out of the guy's bunker.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-17, 06:00 PM
Artemis: You manage to build a rackety tent.

PlasticSoldier: Since Artemis manage building the tent, you take a bath in the ice water. It seems to help a bit, but after a while, you're so cold you can hardly feel your fingers. Off course, since most of them were broken and aching like hell, you're not sure this is a bad thing.

North: You drag all corpses to the minefield, it gets you very tired though.

Dallas-Dakota: You wait for North to drag the corpses in, and then loot them of everything they've got. Where are you going to put all this stuff? Remember, you don't have a backpack (well, you do, but it's extremely small and can only hold the parachute).

North
2007-11-17, 06:34 PM
Well Im tired after all that. Artemis do you mind if a catch a short sleep in that tent?

Dallas can I take some of the clothes you looted off the bodies I brought here for extra warmth?

After I rest im going to start the morbidity of building a body bridge across the field....

PlasticSoldier
2007-11-17, 09:14 PM
I get out of my bathwater use a handful of it to wash my blood off and then turn to North and ask him "Hey can I have one of the persons suits before you blow them up. Also I already cleared about 10 meters of the field so to conserve resources you should start the bridge thing right after my crater.". After getting up I go over to the corpses and after the disgusting task of washing my self off on one of them I go over to a different one and unless North has a problem with it besides squemishness I steal take one of the corpse's jackets and where it as a toga.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-11-18, 08:59 AM
I give some of the clothes to north andd nod towards Plasticsoldier in allowance, I fold and tie some of the clothes into a big backpag, wear some extra clothes against the cold and put the rest of the stuff I found into the new big backpack.

North
2007-11-18, 09:04 AM
Theyre dead. I dont think they care anymore.Do you think if I plan to build a corpse bridge Ill care about thier modesty? Aye the crater will be the starting point.

From the crater forwards how long does the field appear to be?

PlasticSoldier
2007-11-18, 09:39 AM
I'm not sure how long the minefield is but I believe the hill has a circumference of about a 1km which would mean its radius is about 166m minus the 10m I minesweeped myself that's about 156m that could be mined. I personally think it would be best if we did.
1.One person takes all the corpses and lays them side to side making a 1m-5m platform.
2. That person takes the corpse farthest from the center and lays it so that its in the front of the corpse bridge.
3. Repeat.

Artemis97
2007-11-18, 01:26 PM
If I can borrow a set of extra clothes, or maybe a parachute, I could try and start a fire with them and one of the darts.

detrevnisisiht
2007-11-18, 02:35 PM
(sorry dsl got broke) i meant that i would build a cushion of lightly packed snow than climb the big mountain

PlasticSoldier
2007-12-01, 05:44 PM
Well he didn't object to me taking a jumpsuit so I don't think he'll mind if you set one on fire.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-12-02, 02:26 PM
For future reference, the end of the minefield is 1 kilometer away from the mountain at any point.

Detrevni: There is by no means enough snow to do this.

Pink suits have been transferred into the proper inventories.

detrevnisisiht
2007-12-04, 07:17 AM
fine than i just climb very carefully up the big mountain

Artemis97
2007-12-04, 10:48 AM
I think this fabric is fire resistant....

Haruki-kun
2007-12-04, 10:50 AM
Wanna try it?

PlasticSoldier
2007-12-15, 08:41 AM
BUMP

Feel Free to try.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-12-15, 08:50 AM
Detrevni: Just like that? There's nothing to hold on to, it's a straight drop, and the mountain consists of slippery ice...

detrevnisisiht
2007-12-16, 03:07 PM
yes just like that (all out of ideas)

PlasticSoldier
2007-12-29, 05:59 PM
My character imagines what's going to happen, and smiles to himself.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-01-12, 08:17 AM
Sorry, Detrevni, that simply won't work. The mountain is far too slippery, and far too steep.