PDA

View Full Version : Shaggy Meme Class

Hangwind
2019-02-03, 03:52 PM
So, I got to thinking about the Shaggy meme with them actually printing him as an endgame boss in Pathfinder. When I thought about his abilities, well, he's basically a 3.5 Urban Druid in training. Scooby is his animal companion (riding dog?), he constantly manages to find information without really meaning to, and he seems extremely uncomfortable in the wilderness environments.

No real point, just a thought.

Zanos
2019-02-03, 04:05 PM
How does Urban Druid cover Shaggy's ability to activate ultra instinct?

Blackhawk748
2019-02-03, 04:11 PM
How does Urban Druid cover Shaggy's ability to activate ultra instinct?

Obviously Shapechange abuse.

Ruethgar
2019-02-03, 04:14 PM
Maybe with the Aspect of Nature Wild Shape ACF. Then Planar Shepard the plane of dreams with a special herb to activate the planar bubble.

ShurikVch
2019-02-03, 04:28 PM
And what's about the Shaggy Marvel?

Ruethgar
2019-02-03, 04:44 PM
Zeus Power- Druid can throw lightning around pretty well.
Odin Knowledge- Commune with Nature I guess, other divination can help cover that as well. In fact Odin’s whole web of raven spies seems very druidy.
Icarus Flight- It’s a Druid, it can fly better than Icarus.
Neptune Depth- Not sure what that means, but you can cast water breathing and other spells to deal with water.
Sisyphus Persistence- Doesn’t really seem like a power, just don’t give up? Maybe Wood Wose/Unseen Servant/Crafter to boost your working capacity.

Remuko
2019-02-04, 03:01 PM
Zeus Power- Druid can throw lightning around pretty well.
Odin Knowledge- Commune with Nature I guess, other divination can help cover that as well. In fact Odin’s whole web of raven spies seems very druidy.
Icarus Flight- It’s a Druid, it can fly better than Icarus.
Neptune Depth- Not sure what that means, but you can cast water breathing and other spells to deal with water.
Sisyphus Persistence- Doesn’t really seem like a power, just don’t give up? Maybe Wood Wose/Unseen Servant/Crafter to boost your working capacity.

you forgot the K

As for Scooby; isnt the riding dog a bit small to simulate a Great Dane?

DrMotives
2019-02-04, 08:56 PM
you forgot the K

As for Scooby; isnt the riding dog a bit small to simulate a Great Dane?

It says "covers working breeds such as collies, huskies, and St Bernards". Unless you feel a great Dane is that much larger than a St Bernard...

Remuko
2019-02-05, 12:06 AM
It says "covers working breeds such as collies, huskies, and St Bernards". Unless you feel a great Dane is that much larger than a St Bernard...

fair i suppose. the dane is much taller but not as fluffy or heavy as a st bernard. for some reason when I read riding dont I think of something the size of a german shepard at most, and often I picture something more like a bulldog or pug, even though I know not even the smallest halfling could ride a pug lol