PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Evil wizard subclass idea?

kenGarff
2019-02-07, 03:22 PM
Wizard is an open book in terms of RP. Still, I'm having some problems picking an arcane tradition to play an evil wizard in my evil party tonight. To those that have some ideas, how would you go about this?

I understand necromancer is one but would like to know more cool options. Thanks.

Currently, the party is (1) fallen aasimar oathbreaker, (2) dwarven grave cleric, (3) half-orc zealot, and (4) tiefling fiend warlock.

Unoriginal
2019-02-07, 03:26 PM
Wizard is an open book in terms of RP. Still, I'm having some problems picking an arcane tradition to play an evil wizard in my evil party tonight. To those that have some ideas, how would you go about this?

I understand necromancer is one but would like to know more cool options. Thanks.

Currently, the party is (1) fallen aasimar oathbreaker, (2) dwarven grave cleric, (3) half-orc zealot, and (4) tiefling fiend warlock.

Conjuration, so you can get boosted Summon Lesser Demon/Summon Greater Demon/Infernal Calling.

Man_Over_Game
2019-02-07, 03:31 PM
Conjuration summons creatures and demons.
Enchantment possesses people.
War Mage who uses magic as studied tool to kill people.
Bladesinger learned melee magic because setting people on fire is more colorful up close.
Evocation is really good at blowing things up.
Diviner is only studying magic and modifying fate to escape his inevitable ticket to hell.
Illusionist who enjoys watching others suffer.

JackPhoenix
2019-02-07, 04:44 PM

Nitpick, but enchantment controls people. It's necromancy that allows you to posses them (Magic Jar)

hwem
2019-02-08, 02:17 AM
Conjuration summons creatures and demons.
War Mage who uses magic as studied tool to kill people.
Bladesinger learned melee magic because setting people on fire is more colorful up close.
Evocation is really good at blowing things up.
Diviner is only studying magic and modifying fate to escape his inevitable ticket to hell.
Illusionist who enjoys watching others suffer.

I may steal this idea for a friend of mine who is trying to play an evil-leaning divination wizard!