PDA

View Full Version : The Ninjas arise once again

ufo
2007-09-26, 06:56 AM
Smack me if this has already been posted:

A Pennsylvania robbery turned into a bad kung fu movie last weekend when two women in ninja attire robbed a gas station of lottery tickets, cigarettes and cash, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reported.

The two women walked into the Sunoco station early Saturday armed with a samurai sword and a dagger, respectively, the paper reported. They allegedly tied up a female clerk, grabbed the loot and fled. The robbery was captured on security video.

The swarthy 'ninjas' were dressed all in black except for white gloves. Police have made no arrests in the case.

Link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297990,00.htm (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297990,00.html)

(Psst, I forgot how to make the link appear as another text than it really is!)

Aramil Liadon
2007-09-26, 07:22 PM
This... is not something you see every day.
What next, the swashbuckling, window-smashing cutlass-robbers? "Gimme tha doubloons, yarr. What, not doubloons? The breathmints, then. We be needn'm, yarr."

Mr. Moon
2007-09-26, 07:25 PM

I don't know whether this is totally awesome or rather desturbing...

Vaynor
2007-09-26, 07:26 PM

I don't know whether this is totally awesome or rather desturbing...

I think its both.

tannish2
2007-09-26, 08:14 PM
weird, that must be why my browser tried to be in japanese recently

WTF! THEY WERE COUGHT!?!? ON CAMERA!?!? NOT REAL NINJAS! and since when do ninjas wear white gloves?

Brickwall
2007-09-26, 08:44 PM
When Japanophilia gets everywhere, even the criminals start picking up.

Now what needs to happen is the police need to find out where these people are, and dress up as pirates to get them. Just because.

SurlySeraph
2007-09-26, 08:53 PM
Foolish pirate-lovers! Your banks cannot hide the gold you dishonorably took, and we shall reclaim it in the name of -

Uh, I mean, gee, that's quite a story. Uh, yeah, ninjas. That's funny, yeah! Heh-heh - hey, look over there! *ninja vanish*

tannish2
2007-09-27, 12:56 AM
dont bother, they arent really ninjas, i mean... A ****ING SECURITY CAMERA COUGHT THEM. dont worry we wont have to HOLY **** WHATS THAT BEHIND YOU*poof*

FdL
2007-09-27, 06:31 AM
That was awesome!!!! :o

How can I get a copy of the security video? ^^
Edit: ZOMG it's on the Tube!

Dorizzit
2007-09-27, 06:40 AM
All at once this is funny, incredible, the realization of all my dreams (well, they did get caught on tape, so maybe an imitation of the realization all my dreams), and very, very disturbing.

blademaster42
2007-09-27, 06:44 AM
Yeah, real ninjas are never caught on tape. but if they are they destroy the tape so noone knows. Somebody capture these amateurs and bring them to me... Alive.

exodus_dragon
2007-09-27, 07:50 AM
if they were real they could have done it without tieing up the clerk or the would have never known that the ninjas were there period. lame *** nebnjas lol. and the white gloves could have been some kind of Throw the Popos off Ploy or something. either way its pretty funny that they dressed as ninjas lol great stuff so long as no one got hurt. i almost feel like they shouldnt get caught lol that was a brilliant idea. but on the reallity side that was retarded and i hope they get caught

ufo
2007-09-27, 09:01 AM
If they were real ninjas, they could've done it without entering the gas station at all!

Mr Croup
2007-09-27, 09:05 AM
Clearly the white gloves are an indication that these individuals where in fact ninja mimes.

exodus_dragon
2007-09-27, 09:27 AM
lol probably or maybe they call themselves the White gloved ninjas

dehro
2007-09-27, 09:39 AM
I can picture some bloke, high on steroids and tarantino movies, pulling a trick like this one...but not one but two girls/ladies with the same delusion?... somehow I sense a college fraternity-prank-ish thing...
that would explain the utter dumbness of it all...(explain, not excuse)

Bob_the_Mighty
2007-09-27, 04:00 PM
It's obvious that the security camera only "caught" them because they wanted it to, and what it saw was actually an illusion.

And for a link you put <url=site name>your text</url>, replacing "< >" with "[ ]"

North
2007-09-27, 04:10 PM
Lets just hope that two pirates dont rob that gas station soon then.

Setra
2007-09-27, 10:17 PM
Foolish pirate-lovers! Your banks cannot hide the gold you dishonorably took, and we shall reclaim it in the name of -

Uh, I mean, gee, that's quite a story. Uh, yeah, ninjas. That's funny, yeah! Heh-heh - hey, look over there! *ninja vanish*
Out of curiosity, since when have ninja worried about such silly things as honor?

In any case, it's just a coincidence, a real ninja would flip out and dodge the camera.

TSGames
2007-09-27, 10:29 PM
Ninjas, please. They were caught on camera and therefore are obviously not ninjas. Also, cigs and lotto tickets? Seriously...

Vaynor
2007-09-27, 10:30 PM
Most convenience stores no longer hold cash in their registers. So, they stole the things worth the most.

Also, I believe this (http://www.7secondsoflove.com/ninja/) is appropriate.

Xuincherguixe
2007-09-27, 11:15 PM
This does of course raise an interesting point. You never see people dress up as Pirates during armed robberies.

Therefore during my next armed robbery I will make certain to bring a jerk parrot, and a flint lock.

exodus_dragon
2007-09-28, 05:29 AM
i thought ninjas had some sort of honor code?

blademaster42
2007-09-28, 06:39 AM
I'm pretty sure they do. Another piece of evidence against the faux-ninjas. Men, get on this. We shall not allow them to disgrace the brotherhood. Or the sisterhood.

Telonius
2007-09-28, 08:40 AM
Well, it did happen in Pittsburgh, which leads me to suspect that these are actually Pirates disguised as ninjas.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-09-28, 10:03 AM
And that's the linky (http://youtube.com/watch?v=p0FDv0vxKuM) for the video:smallsmile:

...I think:smallconfused:

exodus_dragon
2007-09-29, 01:58 AM
Real ninjas are bada**

Alex Kidd
2007-09-29, 08:59 AM
.... I blame the internet.

Orzel
2007-09-29, 09:40 AM
It's sad to see ninjas low on cash. So poor, they can't afford the ninja items needed to avoid the camera. They must have high payments on their house.

exodus_dragon
2007-10-01, 02:33 AM
It's sad to see ninjas low on cash. So poor, they can't afford the ninja items needed to avoid the camera. They must have high payments on their house.

hahhhahahahahah thats funny. its sad to see ninjas resorting to looting little convenient stores like that i thought they were more into the assassination missions where there were like you know couple hundred thousand $$$ for some one to die. but i guess that kind of stuff is getting out of style the new thing is to rob convenient stores for little cash.

Supagoof
2007-10-01, 11:11 AM
This does of course raise an interesting point. You never see people dress up as Pirates during armed robberies.

Therefore during my next armed robbery I will make certain to bring a jerk parrot, and a flint lock.

That's because Pirates don't worry about hiding their face. And they wouldn't rob a gas station, they'd more likely rob a liquor store. :smallwink:

Funny thing I noticed. Not good ninja's for certain, but not even good thieves. Stealing lottery tickets? Those things have serial numbers on them. They go to claim them and *poof* ninja caught!

It's a sad day when the Foot Clan (http://www.nesplayer.com/tmnt/cartoon/foots.jpg) revives itself.

Arameus
2007-10-01, 10:23 PM
Ninja do have a code of 'honor,' but it's feudal Japanese honor, not real honor. Ie, it's completely okay to kill people if you can get away with it, and if you're caught you jam a knife through your clavicle into your brain.

Contrary to what anyone else might tell you, shooting ninja is very, very easy, and since you can't tell beforehand whether or not a ninja is real- and therefore deadly- you are perfectly justified in shooting them, even if they are young children or old ladies. Especially then, come to think of it.