PDA

View Full Version : DM through a curve ball

Max18
2019-02-11, 03:59 PM
So basically , we are doing a mix of supernatural campaign and superman when I was angelic warrior, my brother and I killed nomag,levithan,atropus and a lot of other high level creatures. Now after making a strong builder guide super fortress in my America 2.0 or sarlona, I as president sam Winchester, got airship s, barachiel,and domiel forces, some dragonborns, monks from feywild,palafins,cleric and after reserecting John Winchester my dad son to asmodesis before asmodesus fell, and Mary my mother grand daughter of orcus who has my mothers soul and launched a full assault, me ,domiel ,barachiel. Killed orcus and all orcus layer and went back to america, then the angels who found Dean who I thought was dead,by the way Dean is a werewolf,shadowdancer,rogue with +8 warmaul basically stormbreaker. I Sam was spouse to asmodesus vessel but things changed, I went from being a human,to a tiefling to a asamir to a half celestial too. But we found out asmodesus is now launching a full assault on the demons and there is a stone in the very button of the abyss that has more power than all gods,primidoals, and elder evils. I also made a deal with mephistoles so he can't hurt anything holy and I can't hurt him or my soul is his. This blood war going to cause all planes to go to war ultimate battle between good and evil. So the material plane might become destroyed because of gods fighting. Soo how do I end the war and get the stone.

Allanimal
2019-02-11, 04:50 PM
Wow, this is so far from anything I have seen in D&D 3.5 before. I think there must be a lot of home brew/ house rules in effect that it’s really hard to give advice about what to do. As a fan of supernatural, I understand, kind of, what you are talking about, but not sure how it all fits into a d&d 3.5 context.
Start with some details - what level are you all at? It can make a big difference in possible solutions.
How many PCs are there and what are there general builds?